Wraith Resurgence: Join The Fight

hrtbrk

It's down to 100% for everyone. I'm presuming we weren't meant to see how much our actual percentage was, or something, and whatever percentage you had (e.g 3500%) is still in the system, just hidden.

On 11/22/2017 at 6:35 PM, stebenjos said:

Yeah I was wondering why it's taking me 2 rounds to kill the wraith on hard now. I figured they wouldn't touch the weapon until after the plot was over but I guess enough people voiced their concerns on its power.

That is soooo stupid! I AM SO SICK of playing games and people complain about things being OP and the devs, or creators listen to them. It's quite annoying. It happens WAY too much in Ark Survival Evolved too. So much that they've ruined the game :/ They messed up some good Warframe features too because of that in that game :/

11 hours ago, Duskitty said:

Eo Codestones are 20k each, thanks to inflation... eugh...

I feel like I should have stocked up before the war, but I didn't think they would get more expensive than they were. <_<

Eo codestones have been more than 20k for months.  The price has actually gone DOWN a good 3k since the war started.  I actually just found one for 11k when checking the price for this post.

11 hours ago, Duskitty said:

It's down to 100% for everyone. I'm presuming we weren't meant to see how much our actual percentage was, or something, and whatever percentage you had (e.g 3500%) is still in the system, just hidden.

Or maybe we weren't meant to be overachieving lol. 100% means you've completed the task. Points are probably being earned by completing tasks. We'll probably get the chance to be our overachieving best later on in the plot.

Does anyone know what the long list of achievements are under the potion sections? I don't think I had those there yesterday

15 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Does anyone know what the long list of achievements are under the potion sections? I don't think I had those there yesterday

As far as I can see you need to keep making potions and then "heal" the site so I guess there will be more fog for us to clear?

3 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

They popped up at midnight. It appears to be a glitch though at the moment. I tried brewing a 2nd potion for the 2nd achievement and it didn't unlock. No one on the neoboards have had any luck either. It is my speculation that the list isn't complete or meant to be released entirely as of yet, judging by the titles for most of them.

We'll have to see what the rest of the brings and if they get unlocked or something.

It's possible I may have raged when I seen the list and sent meepits over to break things. :laugh:

Yeah, that definitely looks like they accidentally unhid all of the potion based achievements for the rest of the plot.  Some of them are still placeholder names.

Judging by Taelia's station, they haven't actually released the second potion.

Looks like there will be 10 different potions, likely with different ingredients from different wraith opponents.  Then another achievement for just doing all 10 of those steps.  Then there will be two collective steps, healing two major wraiths.  That may involve first battling them to get the ingredients for a potion to heal them.  There may be some use of previous step ingredients, but I wouldn't hoard too much, and I don't think that making more of the currently available potion will help with anything.  This also means that there will be at least 12 plot step releases (there could possibly be steps without potions) if they keep to once a week releases, that'll be a 3 month plot.  

4 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

It looks like those achievements are gone now. Well, they are for me. Just back to the first one. Strange.

They probably made an oops then if they're gone. Looks like they were maybe testing things and accidentally made it live during their testing or it was meant as a breadcrumb hint. The bridge to the right of Kaia is not being lit up now as well. Maybe news time today will bring something new for us to do.

Well, this was posted today (29 Nov 2017) on "The Official Neopets Team Message Board" on the Neopets Neoboard:

"Okay I got a couple things for you guys here...

1. Friendly reminder here, that we do not permit the sharing of offsite information. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, screen names, physical addresses, or ID numbers from other games. Thanks for respecting this!

2. SHOUT OUT TO TEAM LIVING! That was our bad guys, sorry for missing out on the news. Some say it was an honest mistake, I say someone on Team Dead was just bitter but that's neither here nor there. Either way you will have a post today for your glorious win in the Games Master Challenge!!

3. Sorry for the slowdown of the event, we wanted to keep GMC on track but don't fret, the next steps will be here very very soon! Thanks for all the patience and excitement about everything! You guys are truly the best community out there!!

That's all from us! Have a wonderful week!!

-TNT

P.S. Who else is excited for the Month of Celebrating?!! We know we areeeee!!!!"

As seen from item "3", it appears the "plot" wasn't progressing due to GMC. Now that GMC is over, I think we will start moving along, again, with the plot, and hopefully new battledome challengers and new items for potion making. Also, if you go to the plot "HQ" page, there is new dialogue. And I am excited for the Month of Celebrating, too!

Some new dialogue has appeared on the headquarters' page. It appears we may eventually create a potion that we can apply to or use with the event weapons?

1.png.e606deb0e8e77941a27cc8084690a45f.png