Wraith Resurgence: Join The Fight

hrtbrk

Is anyone else having to click the "Use Potion" popup twice on the Omelette and Jelly?

Also, this is pretty exciting. I haven't had the chance to participate in a real plot in ages. :0

(sidenote: if this font colour hurts anyone's eyes, I can change it)

40 minutes ago, Duskitty said:

Is anyone else having to click the "Use Potion" popup twice on the Omelette and Jelly?

Also, this is pretty exciting. I haven't had the chance to participate in a real plot in ages. :0

Yes, it still pops up even after clicking Use Potion. More glitches? :O

EDIT: It only seems to still be popping up on the Giant Omelette for me. The Giant Jelly seems to be "cured".

(unless we have to make the potion twice? I'm going to see if I can make more and visit the Giant Omelette again)

Also, the Bubble Bubble reward for creating the potion is having the same glitch as the other gifts not opening. Hope everything can get fixed soon!

3 minutes ago, The_Master_Pea said:

Yes, it still pops up even after clicking Use Potion. More glitches? :O

EDIT: It only seems to still be popping up on the Giant Omelette for me. The Giant Jelly seems to be "cured".

(unless we have to make the potion twice? I'm going to see if I can make more and visit the Giant Omelette again)

Also, the Bubble Bubble reward for creating the potion is having the same glitch as the other gifts not opening. Hope everything can get fixed soon!

You do have to make more. I had to make 2 potions: one for the Jelly, and one for the Omelette.

1 minute ago, GillyTook said:

Out of curiosity, has anyone won the ectoplasm playing on easy mode?  I have the feeling I would only be able to win doing it that way, but I haven't gotten any yet.

I'm playing on easy and managing to get them - I've used up my item limit but it's still giving them out for me. Wondering if it's a glitch 

40 minutes ago, Err said:

I'm playing on easy and managing to get them - I've used up my item limit but it's still giving them out for me. Wondering if it's a glitch 

Pretty sure you're able to get them regardless of how many items you've won from the BD that day, and they don't count for your 15 daily items either. 

I've been getting them every single battle, on Hard.

5 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

Haha your baby cybunny looks wayyy too harmless and adorable for that kind of stats!

Makes them the PERFECT fighter, right?

• Opponent: Aw, lookit the cute ickle baby, coochie coochie coo!
  • Cybunny: *looks up at them sweetly* WAM!!
  • Opponent: X_X *dies*
4 hours ago, Duskitty said:

It's kind of hard to read, bolding it might help? But I see you've gone to black now anyway. >_<

I am successfully  resisting going and doing my battles right now, because it's nap time for me and I gotta be a good girl and sleep! But once I'm back...I'll be coming for you, ectoplasm! :evil:

7 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

I got 1 Wraith Ectoplasm then reached my daily reward limit. Looks like I'll have to wait another 20 minutes or so before I can get the rest. I can't wait to find out what the potion is for!

EDIT: I made the potion!! (Took me 10 minutes to figure where I was supposed to click on. Feels so dumb now haha)

as Duskitty said a few posts up, you can still get the Ectoplasm after the item limit :)

8 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

I got 1 Wraith Ectoplasm then reached my daily reward limit. Looks like I'll have to wait another 20 minutes or so before I can get the rest. I can't wait to find out what the potion is for!

EDIT: I made the potion!! (Took me 10 minutes to figure where I was supposed to click on. Feels so dumb now haha)

The two battledome achievements and the potion achievement is not working for anyone right now

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

Is the potion actually supposed to clear the purple haze? Because I just keep getting the pop-up telling me to use the potion over and over again.

Are you using Firefox? If so, try using Chrome. I had the same problem and it wouldn't let me clear the purple haze (not to mention the haze itself would make the page lag), but I switched to Chrome and it worked.

12 minutes ago, Hanso said:

Are you using Firefox? If so, try using Chrome. I had the same problem and it wouldn't let me clear the purple haze (not to mention the haze itself would make the page lag), but I switched to Chrome and it worked.

I was (and the lag was super annoying too); switching to Chrome did the trick, thanks. :)

Just clearing the fog from the Jelly seems to have used up both of my potions though (I guess clicking 'use potion' twice really uses two separate potions), so I guess I'll need to get some more ectoplasm.

*Edit: I only needed one potion to clear the haze from the Omelette. So, glitch, maybe?

8 hours ago, missemmielou said:

I knew training my pet would be good for this day! :D

8eece88173ef7913e39976248579af76.png

I have a feeling our pets would be great friends!

nalelan with nippy the Niptor and its Fleaf
Species: Aisha
Colour: Baby
Level: 294
Health: 308 / 308
Mood: delighted!
Hunger: bloated
Strength: ULTIMATE (308)
Defence: ULTIMATE (304)
Move: LEGENDARY (135)
Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (977)

Notices

2.png

For anyone that enjoyed the music that played for the chest game, someone found the asset page where you can download it in case you'd like to have it to loop :biggrin:

http://www.neopets.com/twr/lockpuzzle/assets/sounds/BGM.mp3

All y'all with your Baby pets being battle pets reminds me of when my battle pet was a baby Xwee. Nowadays, she's not so uh

3a3fd92f55.png

yeah.

Also, to re-clarify, you do need 2 potions, one for the omelette and one for the jelly, or so it seems.

Side note: What are we supposed to do with all this Ectoplasm? I have like 30 bottles of it already.

1 hour ago, Spyke said:

I was able to get my ectoplasm as well :) Very glad that was fixed. Unfortunately, the prizes for the achievements are still not fixed for me. I guess it's just a waiting game now.

The FAQ for the achievements indicates that some of them don't give prizes, just points.  So we'll have to see whether that's the case with these three, or if they are glitched.  

You can sell your ectoplasm.  It sells pretty well.  I guess to people who are struggling with the battledome portion?