My account has been frozen!

lianakos

OMG! What can I do? My account is lianakos81
Please help me!

I did my dailies today, and just now I tried visiting the Healing spring and I was disconnected. I am always online from my PC. I try to connect and it said that my acc is frozen! :(
I can't subbmit a ticket so I send an email with my info. Wish me luck! I also had changed my password this month! I don't know why :(

WARNING!

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

Due to potentially suspicious activity on this username, it has been frozen for the owner's protection. This can include falling for a scam or entering information into a fake login page. If you would like information on getting this account back, please contact us by clicking here.

It's the end of neopets for me. I have not logged in in days! My passwords is saved in my browser! I don't believe someone stole it? Whyyyyyy meeeee?
OK ! What else can I do? 

---

6/20/2017 - My account was fine in the morning and in the afternoon I was frozen for my own protection. I have not loged in my account for days because I am always logged in from my personal computer.
6/21/2017 - I created a side account. Submited a ticket. Posted in FB. Posted in the neoboards forum.
6/22/2017 - Updated the ticket. Re-posted in the neoboards forum. No response.
6/23/2017 - Updated the ticket. Re-posted in the neoboards forum.
6/24/2017 - Updated the ticket with more information about my account. Re-posted in the neoboards. I am loosing my hope.
6/25/2017 - Updated the ticket with more information about my account. I found the activation e-mail, so I send it as a screenshot. Re-posted in the neoboards.
6/26/2017 - Updated the ticket. Re-posted in the neoboards forum.
6/27/2017 - Updated the ticket. Re-posted in the neoboards forum.
6/28/2017 - Updated the ticket. Re-posted in the neoboards forum.
6/29/2017 - Updated the ticket. Re-posted in the neoboards forum.
6/30/2017 - I do not updated the ticket because I have nothing else to say. I gave all the info I could think. Re-posted in the neoboards forum. 
7/1/2017 - Re-posted in the neoboards forum. I give up! There is no one at neopets answering the tickets.  

7/18/2017 I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone wants to talk to me messege me here or at neopets at the new account lianakos81_
If I get my account back or I have other news I will post it here.

My account would have been 6 years this August. 6 years I played every single day!  I am just so sad. I followed every rule and now this is what I get? 6 years gone?

Goodbye. 

8/28/2032 - Still no responce :blink:

---

Dear Rune Valentine,

So sorry I posted in the wrong section. I just needed a plase to vent.

---

I found out from a lot of search that you must not have "&" or "@" as symbols in your password! Of course had. Maybe that's why I was frozen?

Thank you very very much for all your help!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
If you can't access your account, please use this topic instead of creating a new one.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

Okay, damage control!

Create a side account using the same information, email, date of birth, etc. as your frozen account.

The same thing happened to me last year.  I heard about someone's success when they posted a new ticket every day with the same information in polite language, posted with the ticket number daily on FB, and posted on http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=158776345 this board every day.  It only took me two days to get my 9 yo account back.  I know those results are probably atypical, but it worked for me and is worth a shot, right?

This is the kind of post I would post on the FB page and the neoboard:

Ticket: 5163-7163897
Date Created: 03/29/2017 07:26:48 PDT
Last Updated: 06/13/2017 06:53:05 PDT

My account was frozen for my protection.

The kind of ticket you want to submit is Frozen Account from your side, and if you use the same email address for both accounts, you are more likely to get unfrozen.

It's quite surprising you got your account back so quickly, @raelilphil (you definitely seem to be the exception to the rule)!

This thread was created specifically for people who lost access to their account, and the first post includes a lot of the same tips that helped raelilphil, so I suggest checking it out.

I'm sorry this happened to you, and I do hope you get your account back as quickly as raelilphil , @lianakos. I definitely suggest submitting a ticket from a side account (so if you don't have a side yet, now might be a good time to create one). I don't think being frozen for your protection necessarily means someone stole your password though. It might have happened, but there are also a lot of accounts which have been frozen seemingly at random, so TNT might just have to update their algorithm/conditions for freezing an account.

OK! I created a side account lianakos81_ ( I am soooo original)

I submited the ticket. I am going to updated every day, but how? I will press the button "provide additional info" and then write something?

I send a private message in the neopets FB page and a public one. Should I post every day?

I am waiting for the account to be 24 hours old to post at the neoboards. Yes, here I will post every day!

Wish me luck! 

Anything else I should do?

16 hours ago, lianakos said:

I submited the ticket. I am going to updated every day, but how? I will press the button "provide additional info" and then write something?

I send a private message in the neopets FB page and a public one. Should I post every day?

I am waiting for the account to be 24 hours old to post at the neoboards. Yes, here I will post every day!

Wish me luck! 

A couple of things I noticed here.  One, you got a message stating WHY your account was frozen.  Most people who's accounts are frozen have "no idea" why.  I put that in quotes because, usually they did something and if they think hard enough, they figure it out.  That leads me to number two.  Your account was frozen for your protection which means you did not break any rules.  That's a good thing.  It may take a while, but once you prove the account is yours, and get through all the other people in line ahead of you, you be able to get your account back with no problem.  I wish you lots of luck.  Please take the suggestions of others here and visit the board specifically created for getting frozen accounts back.  Please update us on the status.

The fact your account was frozen for your protection is good because you should get it back if you just give a good amount of information showing you are the original owner of the account and I also agree that keeping up with updating is a good idea. I have an account that is not frozen, but I can't access it because it was hacked and the password was changed. I sent a ticket, but have not had any luck getting it back in over a year. You should have more luck since TNT was aware enough to freeze your account in the first place.

I hope whatever else is going on will be okay and no matter what you'll make it through. Please take care!

Oh no, I'm so sorry :( I hope you get your account back soon. It sounds like someone may have been trying to hack you, so in a way it's good they stopped that. At least you know your pets are safe! Hang in there, you'll get to see your pets soon.

On 6/20/2017 at 5:58 PM, lianakos said:

Wish me luck! 

Okay!  Yes! Post on all those every day!  Include the ticket number.  When you edit your ticket daily, you should be able to view your ticket and edit it.  Adding pleasant comments, changing words for synonyms, just something to move your ticket and catch their attention.  I hear that mentioning an Alice (I think?) helps.  It's been nearly a year since my incident, so I can't view my old tickets anymore.

• 2 years later...

It nice your account got unbanned but i need help i don' t remember brithday my account so say random brithday thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant, please create a new topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• Duma locked this topic