Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

12 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

If my goats were on Draik place, I guarantee you, there would be no green left!聽

That WOULD solve the problem of which foreground to use though, right??

In a pretty terminal kinda way. 馃ぃ

I do think that wig looks FABULOUS on her. The stockings are due for a wash by now I'd have thought, miss, you've had 'em on a while. 690.gif馃ぃ

The Quig fountain gives great depth to the image, doesn't it!

I had a sudden urge to make Triclaria beautiful. It's not too special, but I like it! That's all that's important. 馃檪

Triclaria.PNG.e5665ba256d398a73cfa2dce9a4abea7.PNG

If you have any ideas to share, let me know!

Hey that looks great, @Robin Hood I like how the headdress hides the majority of the shop so the nature of it doesn't detract from your pet, because the colours of the trees and roofs work so well with the plumes.

The blues she's wearing compliment the flowers on the gate, and the gateway acts as a perfect frame for her there, her own personal stage. Not bad at all. :D

You know... I never realised the Chocolate Pteri basically had a candy corn beak, why did they do that to them!

I'm waiting for DTI to come back to normal so I can check Peopha and Triclaria... it's taking a while now..聽:who-let-rip:

@Angel贸 I personaly think that Peopha would look better without any socks or shoes, but I want to go on DTI to be sure!

I love the combination of the Quiggle Fountain and the Background聽:heart:

@Robin HoodI think Triclaria looks really good聽:heart:聽I'll just wait for DTI to play around with some ideas I have in mind :D

As for me, I've been studying options for my cute Melary. You should all know聽by now that I'm very undecisive聽

Resultado de imagem para making decisions gif

and I'm stuck with this

S8j2GFv.jpg

Picture ended up small, I uploaded on a petpage so you can see it better!聽

http://www.neopets.com/~Lytivia

HELP聽:sad02:

@jellysundae聽come help with my OCD聽xD

It's a server switch that's caused all this, apparently? Negative people on the boards think it's gonna be a LONG time before the problems it's created on the fan sites will be fixed, but then that's negative people on the boards all over, isn't it!

Ok, so "help" it is, lol.

I don't like the first background, so that's 50% dealt with in one fell swoop. 馃槀

I like the palette balance of this one.

image.png.c4f07c2da5847926bac4025200397714.png

The framing and fresh Spring feel of this one.

image.png.cd8a7eb7a8ffaf0124ce113909985dea.png

and the prettiness of this one

image.png.c451a1d8d8968ba29c34739d56138f74.png

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It's a server switch that's caused all this, apparently? Negative people on the boards think it's gonna be a LONG time before the problems it's created on the fan sites will be fixed, but then that's negative people on the boards all over, isn't it!

It might take a while indeed because it has been a while and some features are not working still. We can survive though聽for a while聽:whistle:

Ok, so "help" it is, lol.

Why do you think you never help? You're always the first person I ask help to xD聽

I just knew you'd ask me to post here first so I went ahead!聽Forethinking聽:ph34r:聽(is that even a word? xD)聽

I don't like the first background, so that's 50% dealt with in one fell swoop. 馃槀

I don't like the price of it either聽聽:whistle:2kk NP * cough cough *

I like the palette balance of this one.

image.png.c4f07c2da5847926bac4025200397714.png

The framing and fresh Spring feel of this one.

image.png.cd8a7eb7a8ffaf0124ce113909985dea.png

and the prettiness of this one

image.png.c451a1d8d8968ba29c34739d56138f74.png

Much appreciated my dear聽:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

On 9/12/2019 at 3:26 PM, Yuiina said:

@Angel贸 I personaly think that Peopha would look better without any socks or shoes, but I want to go on DTI to be sure!

I love the combination of the Quiggle Fountain and the Background聽:heart:

I removed her stockings and sent them to the cleaners just like @jellysundae suggested

22 hours ago, Angel贸 said:

I removed her stockings and sent them to the cleaners just like @jellysundae suggested

I think she looks better now聽:heart:聽In general, I find shoes a weird item for Peophin, Flotsam, Hissi, etc.聽