Your Fashion Counselor!

1 hour ago, CoconutDragon said:

I'm really digging that homey aesthetic!

Thanks! I'd totally live in that space myself. :D

I'm just gonna ramble a bit now as it's got me wondering about the b/g... I know there's two that are very similar, and I think this is the better one of the two, but I'm wondering how old it is... the modesty of the setting makes me feel it's a pretty early wearable.

*checks*

September 2007, there we go. It is a pretty vintage one now. What's the other one I'm thinking of... *roots through them*

Ah, this one bg_bk_neopia_can.gifactually there's two of 'em! bg_bk_neopia_us.gif Now these really are rubbish xD

But look! image.png.61c504e7df90286732c348d1c65373bb.png馃憖 There's no price for the other one so basically priceless?!

These items, which are shamelessly using all the furniture out of the b/g I used (though resized to make your pet look like a giant), came out a year later and were only available from a Burger King virtual prize code.聽 I'd have been SO underwhelmed upon receiving either of these as a prize. xD

Interesting that the one with two windows is from a US promotion, while the one with only one is Canadian.

I dunno whether to feel annoyed, or reassured, to realise that TNT have always been pulling cheap stunts like this. They did it with one of the backgrounds in this past advent calendar didn't they, the "underground" Kiko Lake b/g that's a zoomed in crop of an existing NC b/g. We had things to say about that at the time, but it was just JS learning from TNT of old it would seem. 馃槄

I'm gonna add some chimes! Just because it's totally the kind of thing I'd have. I know they're a bit lost there really, but they're cute, and they increase the visual depth of the space, this room at the front is giving me sunroom vibes now. :D

image.png.5893f5ebe43ad2d6b03492c569cd083e.png

• 2 weeks later...

@jellysundae that fireplace really does work doesn't it!

@anapm.agostini I fell in love with the autumn theme I was playing with so much that I ended up creating my own!

image.png.f75a7536ed1d3013842d36a8c641d96f.png

I'm now just hoping for a lucky lab zap to turn her garlic!

118597582_2336166606692030_6020662342236862935_n.png?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=WoViDNRbOBkAX8Ly55d&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=c75e28600e11ddee4e4fa6adf20310e3&oe=5F819722