Your Fashion Counselor!

On 10/3/2019 at 3:58 PM, splitting said:

Does anyone know of shoes that can fit on all 4 Ixi feet? I know some species-specific shoes tend to work for quadrupeds but none of the Ixi shoes I tried are on all 4.

The only ones I could find were these:

image.png.4ee3bc08721ca5546b6716aa2d059c33.png                     image.png.257249d77dd997792c0dab4af377b236.png                image.png.5bad0403cf8528758618ea1ebc994092.png 

Kreludan Grundo Slippers                 Snow Wurm Socks            Pointy Claw Slippers (NC)

@jellysundae 

medium_preview.png Lytivia is not very happy with her couch but what can we do? Better couch than no couch :sad02: 

I don't like the concept of those rails; leave all your clothes out all the time to get covered in dust? Yeah, that'll be a nope then. :hmmph:

Totally agree xD Hate those in real life! 

The colours of the noticeboard are fine actually, it's just MASSIVE, and not something I'd want in that space for this look. It could work well if he  decides to use it as a secret headquarters though! :snitch:

Yes, it is just too big unfortunately :sad:

I'm glad I could help somehow xD 

I'VE REMEMBERED TO DO THIS!!!

I think I like H the best, I also like the 2 @Angeló picked, different vibe from all 3 which is nice.

I like the negg gazebo one too, but the large expanse of shiny white of the roof bothers me a bit, it's distracting. If you could take the gazebo from the second picture, and put it in the place of the first one that'd be great as the garden in the firsst pic is much nicer.

As an aside, very clever what you've done to give Nazriana eye whites! I didn't realise that was what those contacts did!! ? I've just tried them on Gen and while I still don't like her having red eyes, they look an awful lot nicer when the sclera aren't yellow! She does now look startled rather than sly because her eyelids have gone but hey, nice bright whites xD

medium_preview.png  medium_preview.png

Anyways, back to Nazriana!

For my personal preference I'd add my friends the Peaceful branches to hide some of the shiny bald head aspect of the Negg gazebo.

medium_preview.png

And because that now needs something balancing them at the bottom... :ph34r:

:whistle:

HA! no!

Actually...

iH51tGo.jpg

The sneaky neggs foreground compliments Naz very nicely without adding too much colour to the bottom  and unbalancing things (I'm ignoring the cost of this ><) there's actually a few NP options which don't look bad at all, AND, I didn't realise I have this b/g, so I might be having a little switch-a-roo later (after my nap before you yell at me :P)

Anyway, there's my 2 cents! ?

On 10/7/2019 at 2:38 PM, jellysundae said:

As an aside, very clever what you've done to give Nazriana eye whites!

Right?! I was so excited when I noticed what it could do :heart: I don't like the single color eye Unis have. 

I like how Gen looks with them on too! 

On 10/7/2019 at 2:38 PM, jellysundae said:

And because that now needs something balancing them at the bottom... :ph34r:

Ahahahaha I really thought it would be Shrubbery :laughingsmiley:

I've been studying some options... I'm making myself crazy ain't that stupid? 

Resultado de imagem para hitting yourself gif

So far, I played around with the Gazebo background 

1yNE3do.png

I dislike my mind on many occasions sigh 

I like the options that don't cover her feet up.

I wonder if that's part of what bothers you about certain items? Though the fence does look nice...

I like the option with the butterfly flowers (I can't remember what those are called, but I particularly like the (lovely?) topiary. I like how the tallness of them acts as a frame.

DTI's broken again now. The security things are happening on neo again, so figures. ?

22 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I wonder if that's part of what bothers you about certain items?

What bothers me is that my mind can't choose between all the these options:

http://www.neopets.com/~Lytivia < 

WARNING! :whaa: There's chance you might lose your mind by entering this link (Don't tell me I didn't warn you :laughingsmiley:)

?

A - Don't like ANY of 'em, TOO MUCH PURPLE.

B - I still like the one with the hearts topiary best, but #2 is a close second. The others are also too much of the same palette, or she's obscured by the fence.

C - the fence obstruction doesn't bother me with this batch, interesting... ? a lot of too much purple again with these, I like 1 or 2 best

D - Definitely 4 or 8, those curtains are hideous, I DETEST items that block a great chunk of the picture, AND, leave a gap at the sides. angrynegg.gif 4, I think, the mist looks magical, and adds more contrast than the forget-me-nots.

You seem to like tonal combinations far more than I do, I'm very much the opposite, as you MAY have noticed. cough.gif

• 1 month later...

Prepare yourself! I'm back :ph34r: 

Would be nice if more people used this topic :sad:

Recently I changed the majority  of my pets to a Winter/Christmas panorama and there are 4 that I'm not entirely satisfied with. 

So I'm seeking help/assistance for my final decision (:laugh:

BETHILDE 

--- EDITED ---

My cute white goat (for me Ixis are goats. Period. :laughingsmiley:) is dressed exactly as in the 2nd option. 
I'm struggling with her eyes color and that's why I looked for NP items that would camouflage them and that's how ended up finding the glasses on option 1. 
Why there aren't any NP contacts or at least more available at the Mall aside from these mall_contacts_hazel.gif...?! :grrr:

Which of the 2 options do you like the most? Or do you have any idea on how to change her eyes? 

LYRICEN

medium_preview.png

^ This is her current look and I had the feeling that something was "off" so I end up with these 2 options.

--- EDITED ---

MAYA  

--- EDITED ---

I'm thinking of using either 1 or 2 now during the Christmas season and 3 after. 

Option 1 has falling snow animation > https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1945840 

What I like most about the first 2 is that it gives the impression that her house is in a Pine. 

MELARY 

medium_preview.png 

^ This is her current look and even though I adore the background and Christmas Branches, I have that feeling that it's missing something/something is not right... 

These are the options I have:

oxyx21b.png

And I still think there is something missing... it's TNT fault for not having more NP baby items :sad02:

I appreciate any help

fd9d11fc8e2b9b9570b180a2cf1ecc8c.gif

13 hours ago, Yuiina said:

BETHILDE 

vtGeYM7.png 

My cute white goat (for me Ixis are goats. Period. :laughingsmiley:) is dressed exactly as in the 2nd option. 
I'm struggling with her eyes color and that's why I looked for NP items that would camouflage them and that's how ended up finding the glasses on option 1. 
Why there aren't any NP contacts or at least more available at the Mall aside from these mall_contacts_hazel.gif...?! :grrr:

Which of the 2 options do you like the most? Or do you have any idea on how to change her eyes? 

Just commenting in Bethilde, my brain went into hiding as i scrolled down and saw all the others. ?

I think she looks really cute in those glasses! They make them look blue, don't they.

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

my brain went into hiding as i scrolled down and saw all the others. ?

Oh no :sad: Brain needs rest, in fact now it's time to be napping (and I hope you that you are :ph34r:

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I think she looks really cute in those glasses! They make them look blue, don't they.

They change her eyes color to a... brown? I'm not really sure the exact color. :laughingsmiley: Glasses are a bit expensive though... I didn't dare to check the actual price but JN puts them at 335,000. 

I wished they had more options at the mall for eye contacts. I'd totally waste NC in this occasion. 

Edit: I found a pair cheaper for ~260 so I rushed on buying them :laughingsmiley: I can use them in future customizations so I think it was a good acquisition! 

Edited by Yuiina

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Even if I have a hate relationship with the image.png.68da05addd196d9cddd09c1f1bdcfc20.png

Hahaha, I don't like those either, they're so MASSIVE

Peopha does look very glam though. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Yuiina I need your assistance!

Now that Cora is her Blumaroo self I've decided to keep the White Weewoo as her petpet, but its name! I have fuzzy recollections of the name of one of your goats meaning... see I can't remember that! Something to do with a dove... Pom.... aghhh I just can't remember. But it's what I want to call the Weewoo! Halp? ☺️

Also I wanted to show the top combo Cora is wearing which I surprised myself with!

image.png.d07250ffff80279cd6ce4d303b2b851e.png

I like layered items so I was VERY pleased when I randomly equiped the top she has on underneath this one mall_clo_marlayered.gif

I REALLY like the effect it creates and the warmth it adds to the outfit. But do you know what item it is??? (no cheating and looking on DTI!)

It's gonna surprise you!

62496.gif

See I absolutely DETEST this item and I've no idea why I equiped it in the first place ? but this combo hides everything I hate about it, and makes it a great layering piece! I was thrilled! ?

I notice now, when I can see Cora more closely here, that her hideously expensive makeup (just shy of 800k ?) puts speckles on her face too, but they do basically look like freckles to me so I'm fine with that. They're barely noticeable on the normal pet pic size.

I'm still intending to get her the Geek specs so she's not finished yet. I hope she's not gonna end up buying some bad produce at the market because I've sent her out without her glasses on. ?

I also amused myself by equiping not one, but FOUR different trees in this customisation. ?

It's Pombinha :D
It means little dove in portuguese. 

Cora is looking so dashing! Love it :heart: And the white weewoo is a great petpet to keep indeed!
I'd never guess that the shirt she's wearing it is that one ? 

I think those "freckles" look great on her!!! And I laughed so much about the trees! 4 trees on one customization... only you would find that out :laughingsmiley: And I say that as a compliment :3 

7 hours ago, Yuiina said:

It's Pombinha :D

Oh! So I DID remember it right! I had a major attack of uncertainty though; one little part of my brain knew what it was, but it was out-voted by all the rest. ?   I didn't remember the spelling rightly though, I thought it was Pombhina.

??BRING ON ALL THE TREES!!! ??:lmaosmiley:

?

I now want to see if i can sneakily use that fugly Felf jumper under anything else. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh! So I DID remember it right! I had a major attack of uncertainty though; one little part of my brain knew what it was, but it was out-voted by all the rest. ?   I didn't remember the spelling rightly though, I thought it was Pombhina.

I'm so proud of you!!! :dance: To be honest, if it was me, I wouldn't remember it. My brain doesn't like to memorize names ?

image.png.a7b958f1eeb196e46316a49cced88b8f.pngCuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I now want to see if i can sneakily use that fugly Felt jumper under anything else. :ph34r:

I'm almost sure you can :D 

16 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I'm so proud of you!!! :dance: To be honest, if it was me, I wouldn't remember it. My brain doesn't like to memorize names ?

image.png.a7b958f1eeb196e46316a49cced88b8f.pngCuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

I'm almost sure you can :D 

I'm proud of me too, haha xD

I'm experimenting with the Felf top, there's not a huge amount it works with, but it's not a total wash out.

The Its Too Cold In The Office Jacket

image.png.4dda7fe0bc1d3bdc46f805fe22fbb503.png looks pretty good as is, but the band of red adds a certain something image.png.449f3a4205815053b478e2d7e29017d6.png

The Neovian Blumaroo Gentleman Jacket

image.png.7dd11ca1cc29ff313e0a8a519342bbae.png Same thing. Qdip3ll.jpg

There's also the Swanky Denim Jacket that it does the exact same thing for,  but it's too much blue overall for me, even with the respite of the red.

XqzISjp.jpg vs.  u23BVWA.jpg

NGd346b.jpg though with the addition of the scarf... ?

That looks cute, doesn't it. That scarf looks very good on a Blum! I think it's the long slender neck that does it, it affects the way it's drawn. If I use Tate as an example as he's equally rotund but has little in the way of neck...

VOvg4R5.jpg this looks rubbish, doesn't it!

Yes, I think I'm going to enjoy customising a pet that has both an actual neck and visible legs.? ?

On 1/18/2020 at 4:22 PM, jellysundae said:

VOvg4R5.jpg this looks rubbish, doesn't it!

Yes, I think I'm going to enjoy customising a pet that has both an actual neck and visible legs.? ?

Hey :< Me and Felutria feel offended!!!

4.png

She's rounded but cute <_< Mean @jellysundae!

I think that this one works. I'd just use different pants because, as you said, it's too much blue. Overall, it was a great finding, the horrifying shirt is useful at least :D 

u23BVWA.jpg 

3 hours ago, Yuiina said:

She's rounded but cute <_< Mean @jellysundae!

I'm gonna be in big trouble if you've seen what I said in my thread then. ?

Pets are meant to be cuddly! (sorry to all Lennies)

@Angeló I've got nothing useful to suggest, just wanted to say that look there is pretty awesome. The paintbrush items look great against the green. This is me personally prefering contrast to toning when it comes to colour, but look at that guy!

18 hours ago, jellysundae said:

@Angeló I've got nothing useful to suggest, just wanted to say that look there is pretty awesome. The paintbrush items look great against the green. This is me personally prefering contrast to toning when it comes to colour, but look at that guy!

i, too, am loving the contrast :)

this is the best i could come up with 

4.png

@Angeló

That looks pretty cool, the coconuts though - seem kind of random with the bones? What item is that?

Wait, I've found it. Ah, a DD prize, Wheeler's whatnot then?

• 3 months later...