Your Fashion Counselor!

12 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

If my goats were on Draik place, I guarantee you, there would be no green left! 

That WOULD solve the problem of which foreground to use though, right??

In a pretty terminal kinda way. ?

• 2 weeks later...

I do think that wig looks FABULOUS on her. The stockings are due for a wash by now I'd have thought, miss, you've had 'em on a while. 690.gif?

The Quig fountain gives great depth to the image, doesn't it!

I had a sudden urge to make Triclaria beautiful. It's not too special, but I like it! That's all that's important. ?

Triclaria.PNG.e5665ba256d398a73cfa2dce9a4abea7.PNG

If you have any ideas to share, let me know!

Hey that looks great, @Robin Hood I like how the headdress hides the majority of the shop so the nature of it doesn't detract from your pet, because the colours of the trees and roofs work so well with the plumes.

The blues she's wearing compliment the flowers on the gate, and the gateway acts as a perfect frame for her there, her own personal stage. Not bad at all. :D

You know... I never realised the Chocolate Pteri basically had a candy corn beak, why did they do that to them!

I'm waiting for DTI to come back to normal so I can check Peopha and Triclaria... it's taking a while now.. :who-let-rip:

@Angeló I personaly think that Peopha would look better without any socks or shoes, but I want to go on DTI to be sure!

I love the combination of the Quiggle Fountain and the Background :heart:

@Robin HoodI think Triclaria looks really good :heart: I'll just wait for DTI to play around with some ideas I have in mind :D 

As for me, I've been studying options for my cute Melary. You should all know by now that I'm very undecisive 

Resultado de imagem para making decisions gif

and I'm stuck with this

S8j2GFv.jpg

Picture ended up small, I uploaded on a petpage so you can see it better! 

http://www.neopets.com/~Lytivia

HELP :sad02:

@jellysundae come help with my OCD xD

It's a server switch that's caused all this, apparently? Negative people on the boards think it's gonna be a LONG time before the problems it's created on the fan sites will be fixed, but then that's negative people on the boards all over, isn't it!

Ok, so "help" it is, lol.

I don't like the first background, so that's 50% dealt with in one fell swoop. ?

I like the palette balance of this one.

image.png.c4f07c2da5847926bac4025200397714.png

The framing and fresh Spring feel of this one.

image.png.cd8a7eb7a8ffaf0124ce113909985dea.png

and the prettiness of this one

image.png.c451a1d8d8968ba29c34739d56138f74.png

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It's a server switch that's caused all this, apparently? Negative people on the boards think it's gonna be a LONG time before the problems it's created on the fan sites will be fixed, but then that's negative people on the boards all over, isn't it!

It might take a while indeed because it has been a while and some features are not working still. We can survive though for a while :whistle:

Ok, so "help" it is, lol.

Why do you think you never help? You're always the first person I ask help to xD 

I just knew you'd ask me to post here first so I went ahead! Forethinking :ph34r: (is that even a word? xD) 

I don't like the first background, so that's 50% dealt with in one fell swoop. ?

I don't like the price of it either  :whistle: 2kk NP * cough cough *

I like the palette balance of this one.

image.png.c4f07c2da5847926bac4025200397714.png

The framing and fresh Spring feel of this one.

image.png.cd8a7eb7a8ffaf0124ce113909985dea.png

and the prettiness of this one

image.png.c451a1d8d8968ba29c34739d56138f74.png

Much appreciated my dear :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

On 9/12/2019 at 3:26 PM, Yuiina said:

@Angeló I personaly think that Peopha would look better without any socks or shoes, but I want to go on DTI to be sure!

I love the combination of the Quiggle Fountain and the Background :heart:

I removed her stockings and sent them to the cleaners just like @jellysundae suggested

• 2 weeks later...

Now that DTI is back to normal (thank you for letting me know @jellysundae :dance:),

@Angeló Let me say that Peopha looks great as she is now! Love the alterations you made and the shoes look great on her! :heart:

@Robin Hood As for Triclaria, I played around with NP items only. 

I think these backgrounds would fit her, either because of her outfit colors or her musician theme:

Altador Mansion Background bg_ballroom_chocolate_ball.gif Faerieland Mansion Background bg_fireworks.gif bg_fyoras_balcony.gif bg_backstage_neopiesdressroom.gif bkg_platform_background.gif*

1. Altador Mansion Background

2. Chocolate Ballroom Background

3. Faerieland Mansion Background

4. Fireworks Background

5. Fyoras Balcony

6. Neopets Dressing Room Background

7. Platform Background  *This one is, sadly, almost impossible to get :crying_anim:

In case you don't like her beak then I suggest:

clo_galaxy_lipstick.gif Galaxy Lipstick

If you end up changing the background and want to add something else to the look, let me now ^_^

On 9/26/2019 at 1:01 AM, Yuiina said:

@Angeló Let me say that Peopha looks great as she is now! Love the alterations you made and the shoes look great on her! :heart:

yeah i moved her to a Desert Oasis :D 

the shoes were a gift from jellysundae

btw i found out there are two types of shoes , ones that go in the "foreground" for example in front of the wings 

and others that get hidden by the wings 

i don't understand why they made them like that

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

yeah i moved her to a Desert Oasis :D 

the shoes were a gift from jellysundae

btw i found out there are two types of shoes , ones that go in the "foreground" for example in front of the wings 

and others that get hidden by the wings 

i don't understand why they made them like that

When I wrote that she was on her other outfit, but she had the blue shoes. She looked wonderful :heart:

But she's equally pretty now! 

Why... when I try to look at other people's pets, DTI has always some kind of problem? 

Resultado de imagem para going crazy gif

I wanted to see how she looks without those 3 items... 

Soooo * cough cough * DTI is back to normal I believe!

@Angeló I tried without those 3 items and in my opinion she has a more harmonious look this way 

medium_preview.png No idea why the shoes turned brown.. will never understand DTI on such..

In case you find her neck a bit nacked, I gathered some necklaces. You can find them on the link
https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1933154

clo_neopets_star_neck.gif clo_necklace_golddub.gif clo_gormball_medal.gif clo_necklace_jewelgeb.gif clo_rg_peophin_necklace.gif

As for me, I'm undecisive (news of the day) with the background for my lovely faerie uni! 

You can find the options here http://www.neopets.com/~Lytivia

Thank you :heart:

I did a thing, I'm mostly happy with it.

I LOVE this item

image.png.22c30600a0ab89a2e9163cdf1427df5b.png

But I detest the boring grey sofa! >8[ So I use whatever I can to cover it up with what limited options I have.

This is it with my current customisation.

image.png.b9e909bbcc45c739d91bf356e7f03984.png

It'd look SO cute if the sofa was a nice colour (and if the cushion on the floor didn't look like an elephant's sat on it!)

Previously I've minimised it by  hanging the boho lounger in front of it

image.png.b52f941aa3531fdf17f3adc03a59c68e.png

If this hid the sofa more completely it would be perfect, and I'll probably switch to this it once I'm done messing about now! But I tried something different today; using an item I've previously shunned because I don't like it that much. Seems I feel compelled to try it, lol.

So! This is with the Perfect Seats for Stargazing, what do you think?

image.png.bdbd64c1d96fc2a41d67946d62313bf4.png

It's a bit in yo face, but it DOES completely hide the ugly sofa, and it does look cosy, and I like the lights... it's just the colours are a bit lurid, if it was a little more toned down it'd be perfect. I AM glad I thought to try it with this background. I might see if I can balance the brightness out with a bolder lower foreground item... but it being a reading nook is the look I wanted. ?

It'd look SO cute if the sofa was a nice colour (and if the cushion on the floor didn't look like an elephant's sat on it!)

:laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

That background is so pretty! 

I see and feel the dilemma you're going through. 

About the Perfect Seats for Stargazing, I kinda feel the same about you. At first glance, it's like

Resultado de imagem para wide open eyes gif Look at it! You must look at it!! 

But at 2nd or 3rd try, it's not that shocking anymore, Although, I understand if it still bothers you. You could indeed use a bolder foreground to balance the entire look but you are also right when you say those books fit perfectly there! 

How many NC items do you have? So I can try to help you!

Also.. me and Nazriana are sad with you, you ignored us :crying_anim:

image.png.ae6623575862a378e60234d6688b6a3d.png

You're right that the shouty element of it loses it's impact after a while, it's growing on me... I (very slowly, wow DTI's got the slows big time right now hasn't it!) went through what lower foreground options I have and decised to stick with the books. Just about everything else is flowers of some kind and just doesn't look right in that setting. I don't want something that balances the brightness of the seat but looks totally out of place.

I haven't meant to ignore either of you! ? That's some gorgeous hair she has there!! ?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd what about these? I just went with the flow xD

image.png.820770c38c53163ac214b5612ff5f31b.pngThe annoying couch is still there, a tiny bit.. rrrr :who-let-rip:

image.png.cfbc6e2c9efa9694b47c0cffbe897ec1.pngMaybe he's learning how to make dresses? xD

image.png.a6cb92f2dee6ba080325ca16f581e0e8.pngat least the evidance that the elephante was there is totally gone now :whistle:

image.png.ffcb51022620f7468afba072780a1797.pngSeems like Tate will be kicked in the head soon... better not choose that one :laughingsmiley:

image.png.07ee29bca364a328990c2d5b739f4ca9.pngThis one is a too big, right? You probably won't like it :s 

Me and Nazriana need your sacred help! Here!!! http://www.neopets.com/~Lytivia

Angeló already helped, now we need jelly help! :dance:

The wig I have, I got it from Wishing Well :heart::dance: Now the dress... .... ye... 2 million and only 2 sellers at the moment who want to sell over 2 million. * sigh *

That battered old couch... that's one of those items where TNT seems to be intentionally trolling us. Here, have this item which places pretty well with many combinations, and WOULD be really useful, if we'd not ruined its useability by wrecking it! :lmaosmiley:

angrynegg.gif

it would be PERFECT in that spot, the bit of grey visible behind it doesn't even bother me because if could be anything as there's not detailing on it; a bit of wall or something. GRRR!

The clothes rail looks surprisingly nice, I mean it fits really well with the space, and it's an inoffensive item, but I don't like it particularly. Let me clarify, I don't like the concept of those rails; leave all your clothes out all the time to get covered in dust? Yeah, that'll be a nope then. :hmmph:

I contemplated a drinks trolley, this one:

image.png.64e2f8745c8470ad4a375ce38f21f245.png

but I decided he needed to go downstairs when he wanted a snack, not to get them without having to move. ? (there's something that looks suspiciously like a bottle of wine on the bottom of that trolley! Actually there's two, the other one's lurking behind the shrubbery)

THOUGH!!! Having said that, this one is on the left hand or body drippings layers and doesn't unequip anything. ? Ooh, conundrum now!

image.png.361ff06a9f595f9272c48c6f4281968e.png

Skarl's about to bounce that drumstick off his head! ? The colours of the noticeboard are fine actually, it's just MASSIVE, and not something I'd want in that space for this look. It could work well if he  decides to use it as a secret headquarters though! :snitch:

You've made me realise that there may be other items out there on other layers that I'd not considered... if that Neovian trolley didn't look so posh I might let him have it, just because I'm nice. But as it does look more like it belongs in his great-aunt's parlour... yeah that's not actually very nice of me at all, is it. ?

I'll answer about Nazriana is another post once you've replied again, so it doesn't get lost. ?