Your Fashion Counselor!

37 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

I do like it a lot on the Vanda!!! What is it called?!

But I also think it looks great on your draik too!

It's boringly (and somewhat bizarrely) called Lovely Brown Waves Wig.

Brown? Really?!

I wish I DID like it on my Draik, but nope, not happening, lol. xD

On 09/04/2018 at 2:37 PM, jellysundae said:

Also, shrubbery. :heart:

rofl of course you were going to prefer the one with the shrubbery :laugh:
I think I prefer that one too... I like the pumpkins, but the yellow from the candle lights is giving it some contrast that isn't needed, like Angeló said.

@hrtbrk My favourite options so far are the first one you posted (with the ombre) and the Belle one!
But in case you're still looking for other options... Have you tried on Leafy Updo Wig or Cropped Auburn Locks? They're both buyable at the mall.

@Angeló I think she looks great as she is :) 

@deboratibi the first outfit you made for Peopha is soooo pretty *-* 
For Elvithia, I love both options. If the pumpkins are very hard to get then 2nd option for sure! 

@hrtbrk I didn't have time to look for more wigs hopefully I'll have some time during the weekend . From those 2 I prefer the first one :) 

If I get Rainbow Fountain access I will be morphing my Uni into an Aisha and then painting him Desert. What kind of background would you all recommend for a Desert Aisha?

5 hours ago, Naamah said:

If I get Rainbow Fountain access I will be morphing my Uni into an Aisha and then painting him Desert. What kind of background would you all recommend for a Desert Aisha?

Hai there, 

What kind of background are you looking for? One that fits Desert pets? That fit Aisha Desert color? 
NC or NP or both? 

On 20/04/2018 at 1:03 PM, Naamah said:

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're looking for NP backgrounds:

If you're going with a desert theme, I'd suggest either Beautiful Desert Oasis Background or Lost Desert Mansion Background (they each cost around 100k - I couldn't find a cheaper option).

bg_desertoasis_beautiful.gif Bg_gc_ldmansion

If you're painting him for the base colour, and you don't have a specific theme, you might like Idyllic Nature SceneMysterious Forest Clearing BackgroundScenic Tyrannian Background, Romantic Sunrise BackgroundGormball Field BackgroundAutumn Country Road Background or Altadorian Pasture Background.

bg_nature_scene.gif bg_forest_clear_myst.gif bg_tyrannia_scenic.gif bg_romantic_sunrise.gif bg_gormball.gif bg_autumn_countryrd.gif bg_altador_pasture.gif 

(The prices for these range from ~800 NP to ~8k)

I got lucky today and the Grey Faerie sent me to the FOUNTAIN FAERIE!!! :happydance: I have admired the Candy color for Kougras ever since I saw the look. Now I'm considering all options for what backgrounds, foregrounds, etc. to give him. I'm playing around with Rainbow themes right now on Impress. Feel free to suggest ideas. I just got the Mosaic background from the Negg event and used it when he was invisible and have it now. The greens in back don't quite go with the Candy colors but some of the mosaic pieces sort of do. On the left is another possible look, more pastel and rainbow. I haven't bought these items yet. I've added links to some other looks. 

medium_preview.png    medium_preview.pngmedium_preview.pnghttps://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1620976 https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1620964  https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1620973

D:<

That mosaic background! WHY DID I NOT NOTICE THIS DURING THE EVENT!!! :arrowhead:

I LOVE that, and your Kougra looks GREAT with it!

medium_preview.png

The colours all around him compliment him, but because he's stood on a solid shade he's highlighted beautifully rather than lost within the patterns.

EDIT: I see that was the bonus item, so I feel (kind of) better now. I got the plants (no surprise there) and ended up with the wig, pants and dress too in the process, but I wasn't lucky enough to get the bonus item, so well done netting it yourself, Jim! :D

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That mosaic background! WHY DID I NOT NOTICE THIS DURING THE EVENT!!! :arrowhead:

I LOVE that, and your Kougra looks GREAT with it!

The colours all around him compliment him, but because he's stood on a solid shade he's highlighted beautifully rather than lost within the patterns.

EDIT: I see that was the bonus item, so I feel (kind of) better now. I got the plants (no surprise there) and ended up with the wig, pants and dress too in the process, but I wasn't lucky enough to get the bonus item, so well done netting it yourself, Jim! :D

Thanks Jackie! :speak_cool: I'm glad you like it too. I wasn't sure about the Mosaic background but have kept it on since it was new. It's funny how it goes so well with him being Candy now. When I saw that background as a bonus I spent some of the NC I had won from Expellibox to get it and am glad I did. :nod_yes:

Here is a heavenly look with and without the arch. 

medium_preview.png    medium_preview.png

https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1621391 https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1621393

12 hours ago, Yuiina said:

@lakecat Congratulations!!! Candy Kougras are very pretty :heart:

Before I start looking for items, could you tell me what kind of look you're going for? 
If you want it to be surrounded by a candy or chocolate environment? Magical? Exploring? Or any other?
Also NC or NP, or both items? 

Hi Yuiina, thanks for replying. I'm going for anything with complimentary colors that go well with his bright Candy look. Not necessarily candy themes, or anything else. Just think of it visually. I think too much brown (as in Chocolate) wouldn't appeal to me. I created those looks above based on my fondness for a white and colored combination. I'm not as familiar with all of the items so I started off searching for "Rainbow" , "Pastel" and also "colored" or "colorful" and maybe other words such as "bright". I'm also open to buying NC items from the Mall or trading as well as just getting NP items. BTW, I appreciate anyone's time spent on this. Thanks in advance. I just hope no one minds if I wind up choosing one of my own designs instead. :angel:

I don't have any Rukis but I started playing around with yours on Dress to Impress. I searched for "pink" and here is one look I came up with. 

I then searched for shoes and thought these looked best. But she also looks good without any on.  

If this look is way too girlish and over the top feminine, let me know. :biggrin: Did you know she was royalty? :king: :wub_anim:

https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1629434

preview.png

As for a mutant Ruki, Impress lists 150 pages of backgrounds. I've only gone through a few. I imagine you'd want something dark and kinda creepy? He looks like he sneaks around a lot. Click on each of these for a larger view and the name of each background. 

medium_preview.pngmedium_preview.pngmedium_preview.pngmedium_preview.pngmedium_preview.pngmedium_preview.png

Thank you for the suggestions! Both of my Rukis would so so cool with any of these. The princess look is actually really fitting since my pink Ruki has the word "princess" in her name. 

CANDY KOUGRA 

kougra.png.f946484cfe0320d69ce0a8a4e27a20ff.png
https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1912436

I collected many backgrounds that I think would fit him as Candy and some items. 
I think that after you select a background then it makes sense to search for more suitable items for it (will give you my opinion in that situation as well!) , but I gathered some that I think would look great on him or in combination of some backgrounds I selected :)

Wanted to spend more time looking for more items but, if I did, then I'd have this post ready in August probably :whistle:

Backgrounds

NC 
mall_bg_amongstclouds.gif mall_bg_backyardbday.gif mall_bg_candygarden.gif mall_bg_chocolatedream.gif mall_claw_bg_cloudcastle.gif mall_bg_colorfulstairs.gif mall_bg_faeriecave.gif mall_bg_fangarden.gif mall_bg_marshmallow.gif mall_gingerbread_bk.gif mall_bg_giftdreamland.gif mall_mme11_springbg.gif stage7_background_80x80.gif mall_bg_magicalballoon.gif mall_bg_jellybeanland.gif mall_bg_mutantpicnic.gif mall_bg_neggworkshop.gif mall_bg_rainbowfountain.gif mall_bg_springbuilding.gif mall_bg_sunrisenegg.gif mall_bg_jellyland.gif 

• Amongst the Clouds Background
  • Backyard Birthday Party Background
  • Candy Garden Background
  • Chocolate Dream Background
  • Cloud Castle Background
  • Colourful Staircase Background
  • Faerie Cave Background
  • Fantastic Garden Birthday Background
  • Fantastical Marshmallow Background
  • Gingerbread Dream House Background
  • Land of Gifts Background
  • MME11-S4: Spring Is Here Background
  • MME6-B: Bubbling Fountain Background
  • Magical Balloon Background
  • Magical Land of Jelly Beans Background
  • Mutant Picnic Background
  • Negg Painting Workshop Background
  • Rainbow Fountain Background
  • Springtime in Neopia Background
  • Sunrise Negg Hunt Background
  • Wondrous Wobbleshire Background

NP
bg_birthdaypark.gif bg_cloudysky.gif bg_double_rainbow.gif bg_gourmet_bowls.gif bg_fon_hollowneggtree.gif bg_icmachine.gif bg_insidetoymachine.gif bg_fq2015_soupfaer_kitchen.gif bg_spring_path.gif bg_super_icmachine.gif 

• Birthday in the Park Background
  • Cloudy Sky Background
  • Double Rainbow Background
  • Gourmet Club Bowls Background
  • Hollowed Negg Tree Background
  • Ice Cream Machine Background
  • Inside a Toy Claw Machine Background
  • Soup Faerie Kitchen Background
  • Spring Path Background
  • Super Ice Cream Machine Background

Foreground

NC 
mall_trink_bdaytree.gif mall_jjpb_frame_spring.gif mall_foreground_candybuffet.gif mall_trink_surroundballoon.gif mall_gar_hardcandy.gif mall_trink_rainbowtent.gif mall_gar_ombrelamp.gif mall_jjpb_bgitem_jacarandatree.gif mall_fgbi_bdayballoon.gif mall_trink_lemonadpin.gif mall_sparklingrainbow.gif mall_gar_rainbowstarcloud.gif mall_trink_neopet_bottle.gif mall_trink_rainbowarch.gif

• Birthday Balloon Tree
  • Blooming Spring Frame
  • Candy Buffet Foreground
  • Circle of Balloons
  • Colourful Candies Garland
  • Dazzling Rainbow Tent
  • Dusty Pink Lamps Garland
  • Giant Jacaranda Tree
  • Hot Air Birthday Balloon
  • Pink Lemonade Stand Foreground
  • Sparkling Rainbow
  • Starry Rainbow Garland
  • Trapped in a Jar
  • Whimsical Rainbow Glass Arch

NP
toy_cloudgarland.gif gif_fg_castleparapet.gif toy_shrubberybush.gif gif_willowtreeforeground.gif 

• Cloud Garland
  • Castle Parapets Foreground
  • Shrubbery (ALL OF THEM :laughingsmiley:
  • Willow Tree Foreground

Wearables

mall_jjpb_wig_rainbow.gif Funky Rainbow Wig     clo_cunningdisguise.gif Xandras Cunning Disguise

Hope you like it @lakecat :) And as soon as you have some backgrounds let me know ;) 

WOW :lmaosmiley: Amazing work Yuiina! I didn't expect THAT many backgrounds and foregrounds, but I like them! I have already seen some of them, but many are new to me. I'll post more later after I've had time to process all of this. Coincidentally, I chose that stairway for one of the Ruki looks as well. Thanks again! :wub_anim: :speak_cool:

@lakecat np! It's my pleasure :) 
I had soooo many things I'd like to search on DTI for many different options but going through pages and pages and pages for soo many backgrounds would drive me crazy, then I decided to present you my options and if you want help with the rest after choosing a couple of backgrounds I'd be happy to help you again :) 
Oh and I forgot one background 
:laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

mall_bck_butterflyshower_backg.gif Cheerful Day Background 

@Naamah could you tell me which items you're looking for? NC or NP? Both? 

My dearest members, 
I'd very much like to have your kind, helpful and much appreciated opinion with some of my pets.
I recently added some new members to my neofamily and even though I have specific ideas for them I'd like to see if you have any idea of items that would look good on them that I failed too see (which happens quite a lot :laugh:) and I'm having that feeling that some of my pets need a new environment and would like to see which ideas you guys have! 

I'll start with my 2 new "babies" that I had the luck to paint through Fountain Faerie this past week! 

MAJOR EDIT 

Thank you so much for your patience to read all of these! 
Thank you, sending you all a big hug
1460988091-6e86cd666a30fcc1128c585c82a20

Beidith.png

Borfur.png

white ixi.png

Edited by Yuiina

• 3 months later...

OOH! Is this board still open? Ive been having a bit of trouble customizing Ragnafinity. (was originally supposed to be female, but he started as an egg, and I decided to keep him like that) 

I'd like to paint him royal, then make him look like a roguish type. He's a draik set on choosing his own destiny. :D 

I just got him, and really, the only thing I'm set on keeping is his hair. (maybe freckles too.) 

I would like to avoid NC items, but if an item is found that fits, i'm ok with that.

Thank you all! ?

715392694_ScreenShot2018-08-25at6_12_18PM.png.0824dd45d834b252fe17e1748d31cd88.png

Ressurecting this topic 

Resultado de imagem para resurrect from dead gif

Hello hello! :D 

I'm ressurecting this topic to ask you all your opinion so I can make a decision about my beloved Draik.

ERkDcis.png

I'm undecided to which of these 4 foregrounds I am going to use on her! What do you think? What's your favorite?
Help meeeeeeeeeeeee xD 

13 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Except there is no winter :laughingsmiley: What do you think? 

Winter's pretty subjective. Think of it as, um... growing seasons instead, that'd work.

OR... thinking of your goats... your Draik eats the current foreground, allowing the next lot to sprout?

EDIT

Actually there IS a winter one, the mossy log works well for that. Winter's only snow etc. in more temperate climes after all. It's more of a just not as warm rest period in others.

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

OR... thinking of your goats... your Draik eats the current foreground, allowing the next lot to sprout?

If my goats were on Draik place, I guarantee you, there would be no green left! 

zCxS0Q.gif

Actually there IS a winter one, the mossy log works well for that. Winter's only snow etc. in more temperate climes after all. It's more of a just not as warm rest period in others.

Oh true true! :D 

I guess I can't really make my mind up towards a single one... I'll be switching from time to time :D Should be fun!