Your Fashion Counselor!

I like all the outfits, so helpful of me, right? xD Though I'm liking what I'm managing for him so far, it's whether I can complete things!

Yay for the shrubbery!! *tosses confetti* xD

I'm so sorry I didn't come back again sooner cry.gif

Anyway, what I think:

Nazriana - Congrats on getting that cape! It really is lovely, and one of my favourite items to come out recently. I think what you created works, but perhaps I'd change a couple of things: the dress, because it's not very wintery and it pokes out of the cape at the back; and I'd stick to one tree only (the Snow Laden one). Here's something I made, just for the sake of suggesting something different, lol.

medium_preview.png

I believe you had all of these items in your closet, except maybe for the Fur-Trimmed Boots (but you can barely see them anyway).

Awan Kecil - The coat seems to be the most fitting option for that background, but at the same time it doesn't seem to fit his head quite properly. So I picked a different jacket and background for him:

medium_preview.png

Snowy Cottage Background + Its Too Cold in the Office Jacket

Kikool - I can't think of anything now, I'll try again later :sad:

Maya Treewood - I'm sorry you feel that way about her custom! Here's what I came up with:

medium_preview.png medium_preview.png

I used Mushroom and Flower Arch, which is an NC item, but you can get it quite easily (I know someone who has it UFT *wink, wink*). I added Peaceful Branches to fill in the gaps left by the arch, and in the second one I used Egged Chair, because I didn't see it in your closet and thought you might like it (but maybe it wasn't there because you don't like it at all, lol). 

Staralay - I also like the 1st and 4th option best. The Dark Shrubbery makes for a nice colour palette, but the cool thing about the last one are the neggs, because it looks like she's about to collect them in her basket :laugh:

Oh Deb! I LOVE what you've done for Nazriana, that looks really magical for some reason. I think it's the frozen tree, that makes it look like the glade it's in is a special place and Nazriana's the tree's guardian or something. The frozen stream foreground really grounds things though, doesn't it!

That mushroom and flower arch looks great, I wonder if it will fit in with the vision Yuiina has for Maya, we shall see!

I sent Awan off exploring ancient temples up in the mountains of Shenkuu. I've tried to dress him in clothes that looked more appropriate for task and that country - nothing too modern - but I struggled to find something to cover the lower part of his forelegs that looked right. The Hanso jacket's got short sleeves and I didn't want him to be cold!  The snowflake shirt was the best of a bad lot for me. Also I don't imagine you like how his horn sticks through the thieves hood, lol, the hood looks so good on him otherwise though, it's a great shape.

medium_preview.png

Also, why is the faerie uni on DTI's horn yellow? :guiltysmiley:

I've never been good at the whole customization aspect so any tips would be greatly appreciated! I would love to see what some of you could come up with! Keep in mind that I am one of the broker neopians >.< 

Pet Name: Avianka
Trying to go for a Maleficent vibe. Definitely keeping the hair/horns and background. (You will have to click the link to get a better view. The image link that I shared below from DTI changes the color of the horns and does not show all of makeup.) 

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1549181

I have two suggestions for you:

medium_preview.png and medium_preview.png

Black Alabriss Wings                                        and   Purple Warlock Battle Wings

The Black Alabriss Wings are my favourite though. I saw your Maleficent outfit and had to comment!

On 10/01/2018 at 1:52 AM, deboratibi said:

I'm so sorry I didn't come back again sooner cry.gif

You come back always! That's what matters :heart:

I think what you created works, but perhaps I'd change a couple of things: the dress, because it's not very wintery and it pokes out of the cape at the back; and I'd stick to one tree only (the Snow Laden one). Here's something I made, just for the sake of suggesting something different, lol.

I'm pretty satisfied with the dress, it'd be that one or none (from NP) because of the color. The one you suggested is more wintery (long sleeves) indeed but that color doesn't appeal to me because there is already so much snow around, that more white makes it too "much white". 

I tried gloves to make her feel more comfy White Lace Gloves and would like to know what you think :D 

I used the Frozen Cherry Tree because of the colors red and pink (it gives contrast with her wings) but it is a bit "too few" :( I tried the Frozen White Tree instead and without the Snow one and I liked it! 

Also tried with Snow Covered Fence

nazriana.jpg.8119144d11285d1eae0f65bad312fe2d.jpg

I'm still indecisive :crying_anim:

The coat seems to be the most fitting option for that background, but at the same time it doesn't seem to fit his head quite properly. So I picked a different jacket and background for him.

I actually like the jacket I chose, I'm using it for a few days now and i like it! It's comfy :D

The jacket you chose Deb is very pretty indeed, I'd love if it was with other color. (Why do they always make such bad items or good items with bad colors. Imagine a red there! Or a blue! Or baby blue! )

Awan.jpg.00b72854206721bcd56227d7138bf553.jpg I tried like this but I'm not sure which one I prefer. The one I have at the moment or this.

I used Mushroom and Flower Arch, which is an NC item, but you can get it quite easily (I know someone who has it UFT *wink, wink*). I added Peaceful Branches to fill in the gaps left by the arch, and in the second one I used Egged Chair, because I didn't see it in your closet and thought you might like it (but maybe it wasn't there because you don't like it at all, lol). 

I liked what you suggested a lot! That Arch is gorgeous and I love mushrooms *-* 

The Egg Chair is very pretty indeed but I didn't have it on the closet because it doesn't fit the "explorer" idea on Maya. 

I also like the 1st and 4th option best. The Dark Shrubbery makes for a nice colour palette, but the cool thing about the last one are the neggs, because it looks like she's about to collect them in her basket :laugh:

I'm using the Shrubbery now and I'll definetely switch the neggs during Easter time :D 

Thank you @deboratibi :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

On 10/01/2018 at 10:33 AM, jellysundae said:

I sent Awan off exploring ancient temples up in the mountains of Shenkuu. I've tried to dress him in clothes that looked more appropriate for task and that country - nothing too modern - but I struggled to find something to cover the lower part of his forelegs that looked right. The Hanso jacket's got short sleeves and I didn't want him to be cold!  The snowflake shirt was the best of a bad lot for me. Also I don't imagine you like how his horn sticks through the thieves hood, lol, the hood looks so good on him otherwise though, it's a great shape.

medium_preview.png

Also, why is the faerie uni on DTI's horn yellow? :guiltysmiley:

The Faerie Uni horn bugs many times on neo and turns yellow (hate that... so much :hmmph::grrr:

I like the latern! I'll use it on him for sure in the future! 
I like what you did Jelly! You love Shenkuu don't you? :D

On 12/01/2018 at 2:49 AM, casperiscaptain said:

I've never been good at the whole customization aspect so any tips would be greatly appreciated! I would love to see what some of you could come up with! Keep in mind that I am one of the broker neopians >.< 

Pet Name: Avianka
Trying to go for a Maleficent vibe. Definitely keeping the hair/horns and background. (You will have to click the link to get a better view. The image link that I shared below from DTI changes the color of the horns and does not show all of makeup.) 

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1549181

Tell me more about what kind of items you are looking for? NP, NC, both? 
From NC what can you afford? 

Yuiina, I know you like to create a complete look that fits the pet's personality, but, when you can't decide between multiple items to finish a particular look, would you let yourself just switch between those to change things up a little? Nazriana's look is pretty much complete other than those foreground items that you can't decide between, so use all of them in turn?

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/01/2018 at 7:41 PM, jellysundae said:

Yuiina, I know you like to create a complete look that fits the pet's personality, but, when you can't decide between multiple items to finish a particular look, would you let yourself just switch between those to change things up a little? Nazriana's look is pretty much complete other than those foreground items that you can't decide between, so use all of them in turn?

I ended up with this, and won't switch items 
4.png Is it perfect? No. But I am satisfied :D

Also gave a wintery look to 
4.png 4.png 4.png 

In the end: as long as they're happy, I'm happy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/02/2018 at 12:17 AM, GillyTook said:

Eep!  I won a bone necklace at the Money Tree a bit ago!  Which pet do you guys think it'd look better on, Rellee or Cutey Pie?  I'm leaning towards my little kougra girl, but figure I should see what other people think of it, too.

Capture.JPG

I think it looks best on the Kougra :) 

@Yuiina I see what you mean about the white shirt! The navy blue does make a nice contrast. And I suppose the lack of sleeves isn't that big of a deal if we imagine her cape being extremely warm (plus, she has fur of her own, right?). 

You did a good job with your other pets as well! I think your Zaf's look might be my favourite :nod_yes:

@GillyTook Gotta agree, it looks better on Cutey Pie!

I think I need some help with one of my pets! I recently turned my pet Elvithia into a Darigan Ixi (she used to be a Wraith Usul, which was awesome but also very hard to customise). This is what I have for her now:

preview.png
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1580210

I don't actually own the cape and the broom yet, but I really like them. Well, I could end up not using the cape if I find something that would look better without it. But I definitely want to get her that broom and the contacts are pretty much the foundation of this look - I love everything about Darigan Ixis except the red eyes, and I think these contacts are perfect for her (well, almost perfect, thanks to that tiny bit of red that refuses to be covered *sobs*). I'm not completely opposed to putting on a wig/hat, but I'd rather not because most of them cover up too much of her horns, and we can't have that! :evil3: I don't have a well defined character idea for her, but the general idea is: she's a witch, who possibly lives in a forest (or at least spends a lot of time there, lol). She's not necessarily evil, but she's obviously no stranger to darkness.

I think the Paranormal Forest Background would be very appropriate for her, but I'm not committed to using it. Feel free to make any suggestions! (Both NP and NC are fine)

I'd like some opinions of you guys for my pet if that's alright. I've been trying to put an outfit together for my soon to be Robot Kacheek and I've come up with these options but I can't decide what I like better. I'm also not entirely sure about the handheld items but I couldn't really find anything better suited:

image.png.c04af7c6dba436411b9dd7a16c62a60c.pngimage.png.b73ac323785761ce745255492e6b83fd.pngmedium_preview.png

Obviously I want her to look as if she's in space or on a distant planet or moon. As for character: she's adventurous, curious and gentle. Always trying to learn more. She's also my battle pet, so she is tough when she needs to be, not scared of the unknown or anything. I left out the tail housing because I kinda like it this way. I can always put it on whenever I want. What do you all think?

@deboratibi Elvithia is beautiful.  I kinda like the cape, honestly.  Maybe put a dress under it that would go with it?  The Deadly Beauty Dress looks like it would make the bottom look a bit more interesting, but it takes away the pattern on the cape.  The Dark Magic Dress might work, it makes it look sort of glowing, so does the Queen of the Forest Dress.  

15 hours ago, deboratibi said:

well, almost perfect, thanks to that tiny bit of red that refuses to be covered *sobs*

Yep, hadn't noticed this, and now . . . cannot unsee. :laugh:

@Duma I like elements of all of them, can you just smush them all up together? :ph34r: xD

I love the alien blue mushrooms in the first one, though the log they're growing on looks too out of place really, it's a real shame that's there.

The paper lantern things look like alien artifacts which is great, I expect Daniel Jackson to come along and decipher them at any moment. I think they're lost in the other images as the mist hides them too much.

I LOVE how the sky and rock formations frame your girl in the second one, and getting to toast her marshmallows over a lava pool is just too cute.

So ideally yeah, the ground off one background overlaid over the other one for me, lol.

Her tail being uncovered doesn't detract from the look, though I find myself worrying about it freezing solid and falling off, but maybe Eventide Kacheeks have special sub-zero space temps tail imperviousity? (totally a word :ph34r:)

On 2/21/2018 at 6:23 PM, deboratibi said:

@Yuiina I see what you mean about the white shirt! The navy blue does make a nice contrast. And I suppose the lack of sleeves isn't that big of a deal if we imagine her cape being extremely warm (plus, she has fur of her own, right?). 

You did a good job with your other pets as well! I think your Zaf's look might be my favourite :nod_yes:

@GillyTook Gotta agree, it looks better on Cutey Pie!

I think I need some help with one of my pets! I recently turned my pet Elvithia into a Darigan Ixi (she used to be a Wraith Usul, which was awesome but also very hard to customise). This is what I have for her now:

preview.png
http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1580210

I don't actually own the cape and the broom yet, but I really like them. Well, I could end up not using the cape if I find something that would look better without it. But I definitely want to get her that broom and the contacts are pretty much the foundation of this look - I love everything about Darigan Ixis except the red eyes, and I think these contacts are perfect for her (well, almost perfect, thanks to that tiny bit of red that refuses to be covered *sobs*). I'm not completely opposed to putting on a wig/hat, but I'd rather not because most of them cover up too much of her horns, and we can't have that! :evil3: I don't have a well defined character idea for her, but the general idea is: she's a witch, who possibly lives in a forest (or at least spends a lot of time there, lol). She's not necessarily evil, but she's obviously no stranger to darkness.

I think the Paranormal Forest Background would be very appropriate for her, but I'm not committed to using it. Feel free to make any suggestions! (Both NP and NC are fine)

As for background, you could also go for:

MME16-S1: Menacing Forest Path Background (but it's an MME so it might be impossible, I don't know how all the NC works)

OR

Dark Enchanted Forest Background

Couldn't upload any more pictures so added them in the url, I've used basic darigan ixi, didn't add all the extra items, but you get the feeling.

-------------------

15 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Yep, hadn't noticed this, and now . . . cannot unsee. :laugh:

@Duma I like elements of all of them, can you just smush them all up together? :ph34r: xD

I love the alien blue mushrooms in the first one, though the log they're growing on looks too out of place really, it's a real shame that's there.

The paper lantern things look like alien artifacts which is great, I expect Daniel Jackson to come along and decipher them at any moment. I think they're lost in the other images as the mist hides them too much.

I LOVE how the sky and rock formations frame your girl in the second one, and getting to toast her marshmallows over a lava pool is just too cute.

So ideally yeah, the ground off one background overlaid over the other one for me, lol.

Her tail being uncovered doesn't detract from the look, though I find myself worrying about it freezing solid and falling off, but maybe Eventide Kacheeks have special sub-zero space temps tail imperviousity? (totally a word :ph34r:)

Thank you for your advise! Don't worry about her tail, its really close to a hot air vent/lava hole. I didn't even think of the marshmallows being roasted! But it's cool for sure.

So, how about these, I think I prefer the second, but maybe the first with the mushrooms from the second?:

image.png.d27e1a5cbed1abce1a349a13ae955159.pngimage.png.93d42552d50d913dd6ba22c38d8a5708.png

45 minutes ago, Duma said:

So, how about these, I think I prefer the second, but maybe the first with the mushrooms from the second?:

image.png.d27e1a5cbed1abce1a349a13ae955159.pngimage.png.93d42552d50d913dd6ba22c38d8a5708.png

Oh I like the second mushrooms, those are cool! I definitely prefer the second, it's just prettier than the first, but it's all down to what you like, isn't it. Maybe spacemallows don't need toasting? lol.

• 2 weeks later...

And I'm back with some ideas for you guys and in need for some help as well :P

Elvithia

First of all, why did you point out the red dot in her eyes, now I can't unsee it!!! :shiftyeyes_anim: @deboratibi

I gathered some items that I think fit her and I'll separate them by categories. I used both NC and NP.

Backgrounds

bg_ddy18_altadorforest.gif bg_creepycave.gif clo_Dark_Secret.gif bg_gamegrave_silhouette.gif bg_moonstars.gif bg_neoviashop_silhouette.gif bg_saskia_silhouette.gif bg_noxcastle_silhouette.gif

1. Altador Forest Background
  2. Creepy Cave Background
  3. Dark Secret Background
  4. Games Graveyard Silhouette Background
  5. Moon and Stars Background
  6. Neovia Shop Silhouette Background
  7. Saskias Cart Silhouette Background
  8. Nox Castle Silhouette Background

mall_bg_ancientsacred.gif mall_bg_hauntedporch.gif mall_kq_elivthadebg.gif mall_tot_lairofbeastbg.gif mall_claw_neoviancanalbg.gif mall_bg_nightmarecastle.gif mall_gnarled_background.gif mall_bg_skeletonmoon.gif mall_bg_staircase.gif

1. Ancient Sacred Grounds Background
  2. Crypt Doorstep Background
  3. Eliv Thade Castle Background
  4. Lair of the Beast Background
  5. Neovian Canal Background
  6. Nightmare Cloud Castle Background
  7. Paranormal Forest Background
  8. Skeleton Moon Background
  9. Spooky Old Foyer Background

Background Item

mall_trink_batattack.gif mall_trink_barbattree.gif mall_trink_gothcandelabra.gif mall_trink_wraithshadowmon.gif mall_trink_spookysilhouttebg.gif

1. Black Bat Attack
  2. Gnarled Tree of Barbats
  3. Large Candelabras Background Item
  4. Surrounded by Wraiths
  5. Tree and Pumpkin Silhouette

Foreground 
gif_rockgatefg.gif gif_cover_of_darkness.gif gif_advc2013_lantholcheer.gif gif_fg_appletree_und.gif gif_lantern_boat.gif gif_y17gmc_fullcauldron.gif gif_haunted_wood.gif gif_malevolent_tomb.gif gif_fence_oldpicket.gif gif_skeleton_hands_fg.gif gif_haunted_woods_arch.gif

1. Rock Gate Foreground 
  2. Cover of Darkness Foreground
  3. Lantern of Holiday Cheer
  4. Undead Apple Tree Foreground
  5. Boat Lantern
  6. Full Cauldron
  7. Haunted Wood Foreground
  8. Malevolent Tombstones
  9. Old Picket Fence
  10. Skeletal Hands Foreground
  11. Haunted Woods Archrway 

mall_shower_fog.gif mall_fur_lamp_fancyiron.gif mall_mme18_branches.gif mall_spookymoon.gif mall_jjpb_cobwebchandelier.gif mall_pyl_darkfaeriestaff.gif mall_trink_bwcandles.gif mall_fg_blackcandle.gif mall_bubblingcauldron.gif mall_fg_darkmysticalbook.gif mall_trinket_darkness.gif mall_trink_gnarledtree.gif mall_fg_vinepath.gif mall_claw_viccastironfence.gif gif_hand_wraith_staff.gif

1. A Rolling Fog
  2. Fancy Wrought Iron Lamp
  3. MME18-S2a: Gothic Branches Garland
  4. Spooky Moon
  5. Spyders Web Covered Chandelier
  6. Dark Faerie Magic Staff
  7. Black & White Candle Stick Foreground
  8. Black Candle and Pumpkins Foreground
  9. Bubbling Cauldron
  10. Dark Mystical Book Foreground
  11. Darkness Attacks
  12. Gnarled Heart Tree
  13. Hidden Vine Path Foreground
  14. Spooky Cast Iron Gate Foreground
  15. Wraith Staff

Clothes

mall_dress_witches.gif mall_dice_steampunkclo.gifmall_dress_darkfaegown.gif

1. Charming Witch Dress
  2. Classic Neovian Outfit
  3. Dark Faerie Gown

Wigs in case you may want one 

mall_acc_blackwig.gif mall_wig_silver_purple.gif mall_acc_lavenderponytail.gif mall_wig_magician.gif mall_wig_wraith.gif 

1. Deadly Beauty Wig
  2. Dyeworks Purple: Silver and Scarlet Ombre Wig
  3. Lavender Highlights Ponytail Wig
  4. Magicians Wig
  5. Wraith Ombre Wig

To finish, if I'd have Elvithia for myself this is what I'd wear
medium_preview.png

https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1912442

Duma's Robot Kacheek

I gathered some items I think would fit her and I hope I can help :D

Backgrounds some are way out of what you wanted but wanted to show you other ideas I had for her like travelling in a space ship or visiting planets with extreme weather (cold or hot) or different geology like maractite or fur (ahahaha)  :P 

bg_creepycave.gif bg_aota_darkcave.gif bg_exploring_kreludor.gif bg_hauntweap_silhouette.gif bg_gmc2013_icevolcbg.gif bg_dd_iippinfur.gif gif_magma_falls_bg.gif bg_cavernmaractite.gif ros_bg_meltingtest.gif clo_mystery_swirl_bg.gif ros_bg_resistancehq.gif bg_spasta_airlock.gif bg_icywinterland.gif bg_volcanolair.gif bg_gmc2013_shootstarbg.gif bg_ddy18_colorfulnightsky.gif

1. Creepy Cave Background
  2. Dark Cave Background
  3. Exploring Kreludor Background
  4. Haunted Weapon Silhouette Background
  5. Ice Volcano Background
  6. Itchy Invasion Background
  7. Magma Falls Background
  8. Maractite Cavern Background
  9. Melting Test Station Background
  10. Mystery Swirl Background
  11. Resistance Headquarters Background
  12. Space Station Airlock Background
  13. Sparkling Icy Winterscape
  14. Tyrannian Volcano Lair Background
  15. Shooting Star Background
  16. Breathtaking Night Sky

Foreground

gif_greenmistfg.gif gif_cobbled_maractite.gif fg_litcandles_stream.gif gif_tyweof2013_butlermechan.gif gif_stars_skyfull.gif gif_ddy15_tbinggar.gif gif_ddy15_blsymfg.gif gif_cover_of_darkness.gif fg_dreary.gif gif_grundo_admire_fg.gif gif_ddy15_tyrfleefg.gif gif_gmc_mistsofshenkuu.gif gif_ddy14_coveredinp3fg.gif toy_rockyground_fg.gif gif_shiny_obsidian.gif gif_bluemistfg.gif gif_redmistfg.gif gif_yellowmistfg.gif gif_gmc_nimmopond_rockfg.gif 

1. Strange Green Mist Foreground
  2. Cobbled Maractite Path
  3. Lit Candles on a Stream Foreground
  4. My Mechanical Buddy T-3000
  5. Sky Full of Stars
  6. Glowing Spell Runes Foreground
  7. Freaky Factory Tubing Garland
  8. Glowing Spell Runes Foreground
  9. Cover of Darkness Foreground
  10. Dreary Foreground
  11. Grundo Admirers Foreground
  12. Miniature Tyrannia Foreground
  13. Petpetpet Covered Foreground
  14. Rocky Ground
  15. Shiny Obsidian Foreground
  16. Strange Blue Mist
  17. Strange Red Mist Foreground
  18. Strange Yellow Mist
  19. Unique Pond Rocks Foreground

Items I think I went away from what you asked but I fell in love with one item and it was hard to look other way xD
toy_slimegun.gif toy_darigan_spikeball.gif ros_toy_gorixship.gif gif_glowinglantern.gif gif_chestnutroaster.gif 

If she was mine, I'd use this, she's fighting an annoying plague in her ship :P 
Sorry if it wasn't what you were expecting, I left the link for you to be able to play with all my options above :) 

medium_preview.png

https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1912443

Kikool
 medium_preview.png

I've recently switch his customisation. I love it. He loves it! 
But we feel like something is missing in the background or foreground. 

My future female Ixi color
medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1589371

I want to create a female Ixi because I find their specific species outfits very pretty! And even though Ixis are "supposedly" created resembling dears (which I don't think so), they're very similar to goats. And I love goats! So I need this Ixi ASAP :laugh:

There are 3 major outfits I'm in love with 
ixi_gdayclothes09.png ixi-outfit-chic.jpgand the one above. 

And I need help to find a color that looks good with all of them!!! 
I like White but it is bothering me a lot the color of the eyes when I use the Folk outfit on her. I know there are contacts I can get but they're NC not NP. Yuina does not have NC.

My future male Ixi color
medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1564876

Same as the female, I fell in love with Ixi's male outfits
ixi_bdayclothes09.png ixi_casualoutfit.png ixi_debonair.png ixi_gentoutfit.png 
And same as female.. I'd like to choose a color that'd look good with all of them. 
I was thinking on purple or pirate but would like to hear your opinions :) 

Thank you @Yuiina You did gave me some new ideas to play with and you found some interesting items! Bought a couple of them so I can switch up from time to time :)

@Duma I like those suggestions, especially the Menacing Forest Path one! I'll try and find out how much it goes for. I think the fact that it's an MME doesn't make it necessarily expensive, unless it's very popular. Thanks!

@Yuiina Wait, Ixis are supposed to be deer??? They have always been goats to me! lol In fact, that's one of the main reasons why I like them. I love goats (they're my chinese zodiac sign!).

Anyway... GIRL, you're always so thorough! :whaa: Thank you so much! I'll have to save a copy of that outfit, so I can play with all the options later. At first glance, my favourites are: Ancient Sacred Grounds (I actually own that item!), Dark Secret Background, Nox Castle, and Saskias Cart. The Black Bat Attack and the Tree and Pumpkin Silhouette are also really cool. 

I had already tried on the Charming Witch Dress, but the lime green parts kind of ruin it for me :crying_anim: But I like the other clothing options, I hadn't tried those!

I'll make a better assessment of the items once I've messed around with them!

As for your Ixis, how do you feel about Biscuit for the female one? I really like the eye colour in that one, but you might not like the chocolate chips on its face. For the male one, I think Pirate is the best colour!

@Duma my work is done then :D Glad I could help. Keep us updated about her :) 

@deboratibi Exactly my reaction when I read from TNT they were created based on deer. :who-let-rip: For me they were always goats and always be!
Goat is also my Zodiac sign!!! Did you know I have 11 goats as pets? 

T3Tnlnk.gif

I'm glad I was able to help, I had lots of fun with Elvithia to be honest :D 
We had the same thought about the lime green part on the dress but maybe for you it wouldn't make a difference. 

Biscuit has an amazing eye color, that I love, but I am afraid wether it'll look good or not on the 3 outfits and why can't Biscuit Ixis be like this
2.png2.png2.png 2.png 
With FEW chocolate chips!!! 

I'm really going nuts trying to figure out the best color for her
Biscuit Christmas Pink Plushie Purple Red Royalgirl Speckled White 

As for the male, I'll probably go for pirate. It's a neutral color, wanted the eyes to have another color but maybe in the future I can get him some contacts or something :) 

@Yuiina HOLD UP. Are you saying you own 11 real life goats???

135gcp.jpg

I like you even more now!!! :laugh: 

I think Biscuit is a great colour to customise, since its pretty neutral. I'm actually going to paint my pet (Elynsi) Biscuit very soon (I recently morphed her into an Acara!). Anyway, out of all those colours aside from Biscuit, I think Pink is probably one of the best options, since the pink eyes don't stand out so much (same thing with Red, but I personally prefer Pink). Plushie and Royalgirl are great colours in and of themselves, however a lot less versatile when it comes to customisation.

9 hours ago, Yuiina said:

@Duma my work is done then :D Glad I could help. Keep us updated about her :)

This is what I have now, but I also bought a couple of other things. I like the idea of the gun instead of the marshmallows I had.

image.png.fe177cf66d086739b2100ebd2836a9d4.png

I also have the Sky full of stars and the Shiny Obsidian Foreground and I already had quite a few of the backgrounds you opted. And except for the green mist I think I already own everything from your final customization idea you had for her. For now I want her to be outside, as it gives me the idea that the eventide stars you see on her helmet are actually a reflection. (Maybe if I put on her tail that would make it even better, but that might just be another idea for the future).

22 hours ago, deboratibi said:

HOLD UP. Are you saying you own 11 real life goats???

135gcp.jpg

I like you even more now!!! :laugh: 

+1 x 1000 for this xD

Yep, this is my useful contribution to this thread. xD

Our resident goat mama's got it covered, I'm just here to approve of funny pics. :D