Your Fashion Counselor!

9 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

I think, if you really like the way she looks now, wait until you are restless with her coloring again before you paint her.  (it does look cool unclothed in that environment)

That being said, I just repainted my water pet to Christmas because I was not happy with the blue skin.  I also dressed her up for the holiday.

medium_preview.png

She looks great, very festive indeed!

I really like my Kau as Water, I think I was just bored with her surroundings haha. Oh well, 2m well spent on a paintbrush I won't use for a while haha. 

Yeah I don't really like clothes for some reason? At least not on my Kau, my Lutari is clothed in her desert PB clothes and I like those a lot. But my other pets, not so much.

On 8/21/2017 at 4:06 PM, Yuiina said:

Do let me know when it is his departure :D

____

I come to ask you (all not only jelly :P) help to decide Kikool's lifetime companion! 
Here are the options I considerated:

4.png 

8887.gif   15887.gif   36671.gif      58461.gif        17537.gif         2914.gif

Also I'm undecided about what to put next to him. 
If it is the 

gif_shamrock_potted.gif or gif_gormball_flowers.gif or toy_coconut_bike.gif 

Thank you for your time *heart*

Yuiina's still struggling to decide which pet to make Kikool's companion. She's sick at home with the 'flu right now :sad:

Can we help her to make a decision, it might make her feel better! :D

I still really like the little foxy (don't actually know what that petpet's called). Which do you guys like?

I like the butt wiggle pre-pounce fox the best.  I kind of like the one to the left of it, but it looks like it's melting.  The ones to the left of those don't have enough color differentiation, they are just brown.  And slorgs aren't cool.

How nice of you @Angeló! Now she can try that one out and see if Kikool takes to it. :D

@balloongal247 it's the pose that's so nice, isn't it! I totally feel like if you watched it for long enough you'd see that butt wiggle!

Hello my friends! :dance:

Thank you all for your suggestions :) I love Juma like you all, its pose is very playfull and funny! 
Kikool doesn't have a description on his lookup (because I'm deadly busy in real life :axehead:) but he's a mature and quiet pet... that's why I'm so afraid to choose Juma for him. 

I know I'm a very "picky" person xD But what do you think? 

Well look who's visited!!

Hmm! So you're afraid a Juma will be a bit too lively for him?

What's the 3rd little guy there? He's cute, and he looks kind of shy and quiet which might suit Kikool better?

I don't know what he's called so I can't find out about him . . . Ah wait, found the link on JN for just unpainted petpets, so I can find him more easily now!

*scrolls*

Ombat!

Ombats are friendly Petpets that prefer to be kept outdoors where they can dig in the garden and make burrows.

Not especially helpful that, is it! lol.

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

Hello my friends! :dance:

Thank you all for your suggestions :) I love Juma like you all, its pose is very playfull and funny! 
Kikool doesn't have a description on his lookup (because I'm deadly busy in real life :axehead:) but he's a mature and quiet pet... that's why I'm so afraid to choose Juma for him. 

I know I'm a very "picky" person xD But what do you think? 

Maybe Kikool needs a fun pet to liven him up and get him out there more.  Teach him to play.

5 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

Maybe Kikool needs a fun pet to liven him up and get him out there more.  Teach him to play.

I agree with that. Sometimes I pair up more lively petpets with my more quiet pets to draw them out to play :)

If not, my vote goes to the miamouse. It looks like it can be active or quiet when needed. From the description, seems like it will make a nice companion too:

Miamice hop along the clouds in Faerieland, but they secretly want to be adopted and loved!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone! 

It is my pleasure to announce Kikool's new and longlife companion! 

4.png 

youlee_white.gif

Mozart 

It was not any of the options I put up here but after much much much much much much thought I decided to choose this adorable pet! Kikool loves to study, read, learn things so I thought that a dragon pet like Ukali would fit him really good :) 

medium_preview.png

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1537992

I take the chance to ask you for assistance! I recently received, as a gift, this gorgeous background for my Flynn to use and I couldn't be happier!
I wouldn't like to leave him with just the background no matter how pretty and "moving" it is. 

I gather some options already in the link above and I like what I made with the Pumply and the bicicle, I just feel like something is missing.

Thank you all, have a nice weekend *

Hello missy! *waves frantically* :D

Well hello there Mozart!! He and Kikool look perfect together!

It doesn't need much to complete Flynn's look, does it, I don't have much in the way of brain cells for looking at the moment, but I can see that something in that front right corner would make things look complete.

Have you given in and bought that bike now then? Or are you just intending to?

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Hello missy! *waves frantically* :D

Well hello there Mozart!! He and Kikool look perfect together!

It doesn't need much to complete Flynn's look, does it, I don't have much in the way of brain cells for looking at the moment, but I can see that something in that front right corner would make things look complete.

Have you given in and bought that bike now then? Or are you just intending to?

Yes, the right corner seems empty but I don't really found anything that would "satisfy" me. Most of the time when I ask for help here people bring up something I missed while zapping for things. I'd definetely like to keep the Plumpy and the bike :D

Since it is a baby, it is harder to find Hand items :( 

I could use this

gif_fingerpainting_fg.gif

Finger Painting Foreground

but then the bike would dissappear :unsure:

@Yuiina It's great to see you here again! *squish* :laugh:

I didn't look thoroughly, but it seems there aren't many options that fit all the criteria: 1) Not occupying the same zone as the Plumpy or the bike, 2) Not being NC, and 3) Bringing balance to the outfit.

I think the "Confetti Celebrations" item you put in your closet is probably the best option:

medium_preview.png

(I also included the "Baby Faellie Plushie Friend" item)

The only other NP options I could think of were "Slingshot Lamp" and "Card Tower":

medium_preview.png medium_preview.png

Finally, there's also the "Beach Ball Garland". It's an NC item, but it's cheap and not difficult to find:

medium_preview.png

It occupies the same zone as the trophy, so you can't use both. But you can use it with one of the other two items I mentioned.

12 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Yes, the right corner seems empty but I don't really found anything that would "satisfy" me. Most of the time when I ask for help here people bring up something I missed while zapping for things. I'd definetely like to keep the Plumpy and the bike :D

Since it is a baby, it is harder to find Hand items :( 

I could use this

gif_fingerpainting_fg.gif

Finger Painting Foreground

but then the bike would dissappear :unsure:

That is a pretty foreground isn't it, it's such a shame that so many of the good foreground options are on the same layer!

I agree with Deb that the trophy seems like the best option at the moment. For me it's just a shame that the trophy is part of it, lol, the confetti and streamers break up that empty floor space so nicely. But the faellie plush is adorable!

EDIT:

Ok, here's my not necessarily helpful suggestions, lol.

Confetti cleanup, just because you probably have this item already. It's not great, but it does cover a bit of that expanse of paving with a pop of colour.

medium_preview.png

Jelly banquet, because how could I not suggest this? :laugh: Also, it looks really nice.

medium_preview.png

There's still that big empty space there, but that just gives me the opportunity to suggest THIS!

medium_preview.png

lol.gif

I should totally get commission from the shrubbery item :ph34r:

The straw mat surprised me by looking pretty good. Well, if you can ignore what's going on with the top left corner of it it looks pretty good. >_<

medium_preview.png

@deboratibi @jellysundae how I missed our conversations here !

giphy.gif

I knew you'd help me get out of this dark place called "I don't know what else to add to make my pet even more beautiful T-T"

I'm a very anxious person so after a while searching for things I start to lose it :arrowhead:

I knew I could count on you *hug* 

I liked a lot the Jelly Banquet!! I'll use it! The Shrubbery looks nice and fits the environment because there is grass on his back, right? :D 

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

I liked a lot the Jelly Banquet!! I'll use it! The Shrubbery looks nice and fits the environment because there is grass on his back, right? :D 

NO WAY!!!

That's not how it works, it goes like this . . .

I suggest the shrubbery.  Every. single. time. You don't wanna use it.

THAT''S how it goes!

:laugh:

I'm totally thrilled that I've actually managed to properly help! I usually only succeed in a pretty sideways kind of fashion, lol.

We've missed you a lot too! It's LOVELY to have you back even if it's just for a little while. When are you back at work?

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

NO WAY!!!

That's not how it works, it goes like this . . .

I suggest the shrubbery.  Every. single. time. You don't wanna use it.

THAT''S how it goes!

:laugh:

I'm totally thrilled that I've actually managed to properly help! I usually only succeed in a pretty sideways kind of fashion, lol.

We've missed you a lot too! It's LOVELY to have you back even if it's just for a little while. When are you back at work?

It's more like: I don't want to over use it :laugh:

So I choose very wisely when to! :D

You are and were always a great help Jelly! 

This week I'll go back to work :crying_anim:

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

It's more like: I don't want to over use it :laugh:

So I choose very wisely when to! :D

You are and were always a great help Jelly! 

This week I'll go back to work :crying_anim:

We shall patiently wait until your next holiday to see you again then. :D

Flynn's looking great! And I love the name of that account! So cute! :D

The background as the look up looks super pretty, too! :O

On 31/12/2017 at 2:42 PM, jellysundae said:

We shall patiently wait until your next holiday to see you again then. :D

Flynn's looking great! And I love the name of that account! So cute! :D

The background as the look up looks super pretty, too! :O

I'll try to log more times here and on neopets but I can't guarantee much :( 

There are many things I want to fix on my pets. I'm not completely satisfied with some of their looks. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5922304 

Awan.. well I already asked help for him and I think I, unfortuntately (because I love that background), will need to change the background and think of some other alternative decoration.

Kikool is missing something in the lower - right side.

Maya, that poor baby bird needs lots of work. I had no time to customise her yet :crying_anim: But I know for sure she'll have that background. 

Staralay is missing something in the lower side. I know Deep Dark Shrubbery gif_shrubbery_deepdark.gif would look really good but I'm trying not to use those Shrubberies much or else they'll be in all my pets :laugh:

@Yuiina sweetie, I think you need to learn to embrace the shrubberies! They are there to serve you. :heart:

We will be very happy to see you whenever you can pop in for a visit. :D

I think they all look pretty nice! But I particularly like the last one, and of course the shrubbery looks great xD

I guess my least favourite is the 3rd one because it's done in a way that so many of these items are; copy/pasta of the same item, and just too many of them all squashed in creating a big solid blob of colour. Most of the garlands are guilty of this too, but that's beside the point!

The 2nd one's very pretty, but it's a bit too busy for me, so yeah I like the 4th one the best. :D

Taking the chance that I have some free time to write down everything I'd like to have assistance on.
It'll help me as well to keep track of what I'm missing and what I want :P

Nazriana
medium_preview.png

What I need help with: This lovely, adorable, sweet, gorgeous, awesome cape was a very dear present from a very dear friend :heart:
So I had to look for a wintery look for my lovely Faerie Uni. 
As usual.. I get dissapointed and sad with the choices NP customization offers.
The picture above is the closest I got from what I wanted but I'm not 100% satisfied, so I come to you to ask for some items that in your opinion would look better (except the cape/wig! That must be in it). 
I'm quite satisfied with the cape/wig, dress and necklace just the other things I'm having second thoughts. Would LOVE to hear what you have to say about what I made and other things you would like (or not) to change.

Link to outfit: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1542227

Personality: kind, a bit shy, helpful, curious and clever 

What kind of items I'm looking for: NP items 

Awan Kecil
medium_preview.png

What I need help with: This is a tricky one! I'm having some difficulties to customise this Uni since ever.. but I will never never give him up! 
I took the outfit I had last winter but changed the jacket. 
I like the combination of the foreground+background (it is animated 
:dance:), just the Uni is not exactly like I wanted. 
I'm open to everything though... as long as it is wintery :D As long as he keeps his glasses and bag :)

Link to outfit: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1331046

Personality: friendly, creative, adventurous 

Kikool

Kikool.jpg.ef1e84ab629a496a27bef46003a299fa.jpg

What I need help with: I love those bright colors from the background! Wouldn't like to change them in the near future. 
What I'm looking (desperately) for help is the right side and/or foreground. 
Doesn't need to occupy all of it.. I just feel it very "naked". 

Link to outfit: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1391676

Personality: gentleman, intelligent, focused, stubborn (in a good way!)

Maya Treewood

medium_preview.png

What I need help with: I think that, of all of them, this is the one that makes me sad! Because I adooooore my Baby Vandagyre! Just look how cute she is!! 
And I can't find anything that is worthy of her! 
I love that background and I think if fits her but &#($&/=#R%(="#% the rest of the items is driving me nuts 
:weird: :nerd: :arrowhead:
That apple tree would be good if it wasn't for that little annoying earth detail!! :grrr:

Link to outfit: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1319762

Personality: She is still in development but she is an explorer! She likes to explore things in the nature/forest!

What kind of items I'm looking for: NP items AND if it really must be NC items (but those that are acessible and not impossible to get for me, like over 2 GBC's) 

Staralay
medium_preview.png

What I need help with: Like I said 2 posts ago, I'm missing a foreground for here! Just need help choosing which. 
For now I'm most inclined for 1st option or 4th. 

On 01/01/2018 at 9:23 PM, Yuiina said:

Staralay.jpg

Thank you very much for your time and patience 
Hugs *

Calling @deboratibi (blame Jellysundae for this :laughingsmiley:

I'm drawn to having a play with Awan Kecil. I wonder where I'll end up sending him! :O

Hopefully other people have inspiration for some of your other Neo babies. :D

EDIT:  Wow yeah, Awan clearly wants this, I visited his page to check his name spelling and got an RE that gave me a plate of meatballs and worms . . . Awan bought me dinner, what a gent! :laughingsmiley:

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I'm drawn to having a play with Awan Kecil. I wonder where I'll end up sending him! :O

Hopefully other people have inspiration for some of your other Neo babies. :D

EDIT:  Wow yeah, Awan clearly wants this, I visited his page to check his name spelling and got an RE that gave me a plate of meatballs and worms . . . Awan bought me dinner, what a gent! :laughingsmiley:

What do you think of what I gathered? :D As I said I like the things I got for him.. I just feel something is off . Can be the shoes for example xD 

And I think that I'll go for the Dark Shrubbery for Staralay :D