Not Earning Rank with Practice Team?

Lamppost

Yesterday, on a break day when I was facing a practice team, I tried playing a few AC games. Despite sending scores, none of my game counts increased. But today, it was fixed. Did this happen for everybody? Or perhaps I was flagged for suspicious activity and then cleared (like they discussed in the news)?

I'm just checking. If games against the practice team don't count, I'm going to need to plan out my playing differently so I can reach my rank goal.

Hey Lamppost, yeah, apparently this year the games sent on Practice Team days don't count, other than for the NP 3x.. It's the first I can remember in an AC where we couldn't work on our personal ranks during the "day off". Really kind of irritating because it shorts the players 3 days during the AC where we can't work on ranks. I know there are some at All-Star ranks already, but for others, we're not that fast, or don't have that much time and such so taking 3 days away kind of defeats any real reason to even look at the AC on those days. lol Just my opinion. ;)

Good to know! I wish I would have known that at the beginning - I definitely would have scheduled my summer differently. I'm glad to hear I'm not flagged for suspicious activity, though! Thanks!

I understand why they do it, since it's important that players take a break every once in awhile (what better way to make people rest their hands). However, it's just unfortunate that people get the day off from work yet can't make any progress on their rank. Ah, well. Enjoy the day off :)

9 hours ago, Lamppost said:

Good to know! I wish I would have known that at the beginning - I definitely would have scheduled my summer differently. I'm glad to hear I'm not flagged for suspicious activity, though! Thanks!

Yeah, it would've been nice if they had been more clear about it. I found out initially from a post in one of the ACXII threads here, but TNT should've been more up front about it. I usually do some of my "catching up" playing on the Practice days. lol