Back from 2-year hiatus!

Hi all! 

I just recently started playing Neopets agains after about two years. Excited to be back! My main acc. is xoxo_tizzle_xoxo, and queenrenly is one of my sides :)

Anything major happen or has it just been super boring for the past 2 years? >_<

17 hours ago, queenrenly said:

Hi all! 

I just recently started playing Neopets agains after about two years. Excited to be back! My main acc. is xoxo_tizzle_xoxo, and queenrenly is one of my sides :)

Anything major happen or has it just been super boring for the past 2 years? >_<

Welcome back! I loved your avatar! I've been crazy about Steven Universe! I just loved the last memorial day bomb!

I don't know! because I came back after a 7 years hiatus :D

Welcome back to Neopets both of you and welcome to TDN forums! You've no doubt noticed the Altador Cup is going on now, so that's rather exciting. I can't think of anything really new except for Neopets being taken over by Jumpstart, but I think it has been a couple of years now since that happened. They started the Trudy's Surprise daily, which is cool, just remember to do it everyday because the amount of neopoints accumulates (starting at about 2000, then up to a point where you get around 19,000 np for a bit and finally at around 30 days it goes to 100,000 np!), but it resets if you miss a day. Of course you may know all this already.

Anyway, have fun =)