Big Fruit Machine Win!

DesertRose

I had a big win on the Fruit Machine too, just yesterday!

Makes me wonder how often the big wins pop up on there. I've never won more than 2.5k before, and that was only the once, lol.

yBJsN6F.png&key=b9bce2642ae352700c7584d5

One thing about the Fruit Machine...it might net you nothing a lot of the time, but it's a true freebie - it costs you nothing to play, and there's no potential nasty consequences either; like you have to watch out for with Bart or the Expellibox. <_<

Congrats, Sarah! It's been a long time since I won that big. The most I win is 5,000 NP and whatever Desert Food. May I suggest putting the paint brush in your safe? Some Swamp Gas pets may be cute, but I can't see you painting one of your Cybunnies Swamp Gas.

I won a skunk paint brush from there b4.  You can get lucky, but it doesn't happen often.  Congrats to everyone who hit it big!

• 1 year later...

I just won a halloween paintbrush!!! :D so stoked. (just started playing again recently as an adult cause i loved neopets when i was like 13 so this paintbrush costs like twice as much as i even have in the bank!) huge win for me 

his post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a mega thread for Fruit Machine wins in our Dailies forum. Please share your wins there!
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• hrtbrk locked this topic