Ghoul Catchers Level Stuck

Hey guys, anybody here playing Ghoul Catchers for level progression? Just wondering what level you guys got stuck, because I'm at level (or House) 88 where I have to clear out 35 purple ghouls and I can tell that it's super hard thanks to urns and few certain ghouls showing up in the grid. I've been on that level like many times today. I think the number of moves isn't enough, and I've spent all the free +5 moves in that level but still won't hit the 35 purple ghoul mark... 

I gave in and bought power ups to get past those really hard levels. Faerie land was the most difficult to get past though. It generally gets easier after that. Currently I finished all the levels available but now I can't log i with my Neopets account which is pretty bummy because I made a fair bit of nps there.... No clue why.........

I don't remember what level it was, but I spent 5 dollars in real money and I still couldn't pass it. I decided at that point it wasn't worth it to me, so now I just play level 1 many times to get the np. I'm glad that is an option.

• 5 months later...