Neopoints for NeoCash

A strange thought keeps running through my mind when I see the amount of NC I have: I wish we could use Neopoints to buy NC. It would run on the same scale as real money. 500NP for 500 NC, 1000NP for 1000 NC, etc. I know there isn't a profit to be made by this, but it would make things easier for those of us who can't spare the real money for NC.

I'd love to hear the Mods take on this.

I agree with the concept in general but, I don't think it should be a 1:1 ratio. Since NC do generally (with the exception of site events or the expellibox) go for cash, why would anyone spend money on them when one spin of Trudy's Wheel would net you 2000 on day one? 

I really like hrtbrk's idea of having a wheel where you could win NC or NC items.  It would expensive, like the wheel of extravagance, but I think many people would play.  I SOOOOO agree with you on the fact that there are too many cheaters to have anything else work.  The thing is, the whole point of NC is to get people to spend money on neopets.  Giving NC for NPs would defeat that purpose.  The little bit they give during events and the rare occurrence on Qasalan Expellibox is only a tease to get people to buy more.  

I really like hrtbrk's idea too, it would definitely work as a huge NP-sink, particularly if there were only a few chances of winning NC, not every section on the wheel.

I know I'd try it every now and again, maybe on the day Trudy gives us our 100k...

NC is the only way for the company to make company out of the game (except some advertisement and Premium) so I don't think they'll ever do something alike what you suggest. 
Customization for us, non NC buyers, is very very hard because most of the items are :who-let-rip:.

What I find strange is that you cannot trade NC for NP with other players.

I mean everyone wins: the company gets money, the NC seller gets NP and the buyer gets NC items... most of the online games I played there was always ALWAYS legal ways for you to buy things that were only available through real money for the game currency with other players. And everyone was happy that way. I certainly was.. since I could get the items even if I didn't waste any real money on it (we could even get premium every month traded with the game currency ahah).

I really do not understand why neopets won't allow such thing.. as I said it is a win-win situation everyone. :rolleyes:

Not sure if I can tell the games names here so I'll not name them unless it is necessary.