A sequel for "Escape From Meridell Castle"

Hey guys~! Just me, Kenji, a Southern sergal who is new to TDN and its forum but a returning player in Neopets after nine years. While I'm back at Neopets (with my new pet, actually named after myself lol), I went to the "Games Room" to find some games that are easy to gain Neopoints. And just as I stumbled on the "Action" section I see this game that I was a big fan of it despite of the downsides, "Escape From Meridell Castle". That game also got me into wanting a Draik, but didn't had it because the egg and the morphing potion costs 10M-18M of Neopoints (until now, the prices are dropped drastically, I finally got a Draik ^^).

I played it again, and it felt like I'm back at zero. Then minutes or 4 attempts later, I'm like "I'll just play the other ones", because of my lost experience and it's now hard for me to get to the points where it will give you 1000 Neopoints. At the same time, I was thinking about a sequel for this game. A better one, with the downsides and glitches fixed (but a bit harder). It may have another character to be imprisoned and escape, or still it's Valrigard like the game is just rebooted. Either way, it's going to be a great game if it happens. So....any other ideas you wanna put for the EFMC sequel?