New Battledome monster

berryteddy16

So, just for everyone's info, there is another battledome monster, for chapter 4, click on the last image of the last page and it will take you to the battledome.

Cheers!

Good luck fighting!

Berryteddy16

What types of attack it uses.

Well, I've seen Berserk, so I know it has that... otherwise all its used againt me so far is defend! The Plotters guide says it also has Life Drain though.

List of Items and mention if there one use or unlimited or limited(*).

Stone Snowball*

Jagged Stone Spear

Ice Mirror

Earth Potion*

Blue Scorchstone*

Moach Pincer

Rock Shard*

Jagged Stone Sword

Tips on how to defend against him. / Items that would work best against him.

For me, I have enough HP that I just hit him with my best weapons over and over til he's beat lol For beginners though... it depends on how much you want to spend for weapons I guess. Either a Stone Club or an Ice Club is meant to be pretty good, plus some type of healer (Blue Sorchstone, Greater Healing Scroll), a shield (Leaf Sheild maybe?) and a freezer (Snowglobe Staff is cheapest). Muffins are usually pretty good too, or sometimes snowballs, depends on the monster. Maybe try to freeze him on the first turn then use muffins while he's frozen? The other club and your shield for the rest of the time, unless you need to heal then just replace the Club with the healer for that turn. That was usually how my strategy went before I trained my pet up...

Maybe this will help? Not sure really, the type of weapons and strategies you pick will vary depending on how you like to fight.

If you are not at least 50 HP and you don't have a 20 + healer, I don't see how you can beat him easily.

My pet has 70+ HP and i had about 50 extra due to the healing springs, I have a bronze scorchstone, and downsize (both of which i used) and weapons that deal about 30 HP blows combined. I managed to beat him with 30 HP remaining

*sigh* Then I guess I won't try either. What a bummer. The plot is not going well for me.

He can do some heavy damage and heal himself. He hit me for 40ish points of damage and healed himself by nearly that much during one of our battles.

This link might help some....at least you will know what he's using. http://idb.finalhit.org/?searchtype=onepla...lenger=jlimoach

There has to be SOME affordable way to beat this thing, but I can't figure it out! All the good items are at least 40,000 neopoints! My pet already has 61 HP, but it still loses. Is there ANY way that my pet can beat the monster without spending tons and tons of neopoints? I already had to buy the expensive leaf shield just to beat the last one, so I'm not spending any more large amounts of money on battledome items. :S

This is from Lokni’s plot guide, found here: http://www.neopets.com/~lokni!

This guy starts at 75hp so he is going to be more challenging than the last opponent, but he should still be within most people's reach. I have included a list of possible moves for your reference!

This challenger has Berserk, which means he can hit reasonably hard (Berserk increases the damage he does to you by 50%). You need to defend against him unless you have a lot of HPs to spare, and as his attack is fairly varied, (earth, physical, fire, and light) a Leaf Sheild should be reasonably helpful.

The tricky part here is that he not only has the ability to heal well, but he also defends really well against Earth, Light, Physical, Air and Dark attacks (defend decreases the attack you do to him by 20%). Think about hitting him with Water or Fire perhaps.

TIPS: He can reflect your light attack back at you, causing you damage, so I suggest avoiding Light attack weapons at all costs. Try as many different combinations of attacks and defences untill you find one that works for you. Sink and Burrow will again be important abilities to have due to his range of attacks. I suggest investing in a good Earth defender, and a weapon that reflects earth attacks would be even better. Use snowballs if you need cheapo attack (detailed here)..

Wet - 2 Water and 2 Physical. Not much damage but a little.

Sand - 5 fire and 4 earth. Good for its price.

Exploding - 4 Fire, 4 Water and 1-4 Physical. Pretty darned good.

Tortured - 5 Fire and 5 Water. A dream against this challenger.

If you are willing to spend 250nps a shot, the Tortured will be killer. For 130nps each the Exploding is a deal too. Just for reference - because his weakness is fire and water.

All that is left to do is get in that Battledome and beat him as many times as you can. He will gain HP every time you beat him so he will get more and more difficult, but it is worth trying as hard as you can. His boost seems to be the same as his HP, meaning that after 7 wins he will be at 125 strength - watch out!