Boy ok so I remembered this site randomly whilst going on a nostalgic trip today, (and also deleting #Embarrassing Content) decided to check out if this place still even exists and! You guys are more active than Jellyneo now?! Wild.

No clue if anyone would remember me or if any of the OG users are still here, but you might know me as Big Brother(???) who knows what because it's been too long! I was like 9 when I first signed up here I was a super annoying little brat oops but what can u do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ No clue if I'll stay here at all but if I do please enjoy the XD LUL R4ND0M signature and everything on my profile while it lasts

Anyways I may as well give a backstory? For those new people who wonder what happened back in the Old Days? Well I barely remember myself but: As I said I joined when I was like 9 years old so I was a godawful child who didn't understand the 6 word rule (which is the 7 word rule now so sucks to be you guys haha) and gave away Too Much Information. This was like one of the first sites I ever came to on the internet, apart from Neo, so this was like my big introduction. It's really strange looking back on old content considering how much of a difference 8 years makes haha. Me and 4 other OG users who are long gone now, Ryan, Tyler, CAV, and JB, started HAMS one day, which was supposed to be some like elite group of members on the forums which turned into like conspiracies and roleplaying and plot and eventually drama. The running theme was Meepits and how they were evil. At some point I got into making graphics, not similar to um... what you see below,,. In 2010 I joined Jellyneo whilst TDN started to die and I eventually left here in 2011 due to drama from the HAMS group, which is the funniest thing when I read back on my PMs now. I used to be a leader and got demoted for spamming threads with a friend trying to up my post count because I made the group look bad. Let that be a warning to you kids in elite Meepit forum groups because it's serious business.

Jellyneo was lit in its primetime, it started to die in 2015/2016 and now only a few members frequent it. This place still seems somewhat lively though, am I right in saying that? What are the new guys up to?? I didn't see any threads of old member bait so it looks like there aren't any reunions yet haha. Anyways, it'd be cool if anyone remembers me but I have no clue if anyone's still here, it was cool seeing this site again though!

AoS2009---RegwB.gif

Have this Add Or Subtract trophy from 2009 to show you how legit I am

Welcome back! I hope you can stick around.

It's great to see someone who was on this site so long ago! I feel like things are very mellow around here haha, people are very lovely and helpful. Personally I never was on any neopets fansites, despite being on neopets ages ago (circa like, 2003 for my first account probably?). Interesting to see that there was some drama here!

Welcome back! My experience here has been pretty chill. I never was on here when I was a kid; I just made this account this month. I only remembered it because I used TDN for my dailies as a kid. Anyway, I think most of the people on here nowadays are adults? I could be wrong but everyone I've spoken to seems to be in their twenties at least so maaybe we've all outgrown drama? Unless you're here to bring it back, I suppose. :P

Ha ha, Neopets wasn't around when I was a kid.  Then, neither were computers, cell phones, microwaves, TVs, uh......, um........, what was I talking about?  Oh, right, I was meaning to say that, you think that the things you said when you were 9 seem funny to you now, wait until you are 30 and you read the things you posted when you were like, uh, 17.  LOL.  JK.  Welcome back.  I hope you have a great experience here.  Everyone here is great, and very helpful.

On 4/26/2017 at 4:46 PM, rntracy1 said:

Ha ha, Neopets wasn't around when I was a kid.  Then, neither were computers, cell phones, microwaves, TVs, uh......, um........, what was I talking about?  Oh, right, I was meaning to say that, you think that the things you said when you were 9 seem funny to you now, wait until you are 30 and you read the things you posted when you were like, uh, 17.  LOL.  JK.  Welcome back.  I hope you have a great experience here.  Everyone here is great, and very helpful.

It's going to be sooooo weird years from now when I look back on things like this.  I'm 19 now and grew up with the internet and social media and stuff.  It's cool but also quite embarrassing to look back on the things you said and did when you were younger. :who-let-rip:

Also, so cool that you're an RN!!! I'm in nursing school right now :smile:

Hi all thank you for the replies xoxo <3

On 23/04/2017 at 4:43 AM, pulpfreeoj said:

Welcome back! I hope you can stick around.

It's great to see someone who was on this site so long ago! I feel like things are very mellow around here haha, people are very lovely and helpful. Personally I never was on any neopets fansites, despite being on neopets ages ago (circa like, 2003 for my first account probably?). Interesting to see that there was some drama here!

You're lucky things are mellow now haha! Although I feel like if I saw drama on any of these sites now I'd just find it really funny, back in the day everything was S e r i o u s

On 23/04/2017 at 4:55 AM, hriven said:

Well, I don't remember you because I just made a forum account here this month.:biggrin:
This place It's very active, and welcome back

Glad to know it's active and that new people are still joining (In fact a lot of you seem pretty new here or joined in like the last 2/3 years)

On 24/04/2017 at 0:22 AM, belldam said:

Welcome back! My experience here has been pretty chill. I never was on here when I was a kid; I just made this account this month. I only remembered it because I used TDN for my dailies as a kid. Anyway, I think most of the people on here nowadays are adults? I could be wrong but everyone I've spoken to seems to be in their twenties at least so maaybe we've all outgrown drama? Unless you're here to bring it back, I suppose. :P

Well if the people want drama I am here 2 provide ;o Yeah most people are probably in their 20s now, seeming as when I was younger people were in their teens? The stark difference in my age from now to when I first joined must be an indicator lol

On 26/04/2017 at 8:46 PM, rntracy1 said:

Oh buddy the stuff I said yesterday is embarrassing to me yikes

On 29/04/2017 at 1:39 AM, Ashbash said:

Welcome back! I returned to the wonderful world of neopets a few months back as well and can't believe how much I've missed all of it! It's been great getting back into things, can't wait for Altador Cup season!

Oh boy I would get back into Neopets but I don't think there's anything left for me there I prefer The Old Days :///