Barf Boat- The most impossible game ever

I've been doing so well in the daily dare, and I never usually do. But this game is sooooo impossible for me to beat. I cannot get past 467. I have looked up tips and I honestly don't want to throw away my hard work because of this game. How do you avoid the boat tipping completely to one side out of your control? It just tips and I cannot move it, no matter how much I push the arrow keys, and it forces the petpets off. How can I possibly beat this game? 

** I figured out my problem and I feel dumb. But what happens is the petpets go to one side (like 3 or 4 of them) and weigh the whole boat down so they all fall off. And 9/10 times I cannot save them and I lose the game. How can I come back from that? Or is it just destined to fail when they all go to one side? And it's not like I cannot even avoid it. Without me moving it, the petpets just walk to one side, making it tip and ruining the game. 

I honestly cannot beat this game, and I hate that it's going to ruin my hard work for the daily dare.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a Daily Dare Barf Boat topic.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

If you're having issues with the boat not moving even when you press the arrow keys, it could mean it's lagging too hard. Try to lower graphics to lowest, and turn off music and sound for optimization and see how that works.

My major tip is to make sure there's always at least one pet in the middle. Rock the boat back and forth enough that they slide to remain there. Jump whenever there's a bomb you need to get rid of, if too many pets are starting to tip the boat without a conscious effort, or if a pet is close to the edge and you need to urge it back towards the middle. Don't bother going after dubloons unless they're an easy nab, they're 30 points but aren't worth a loss.

I'm personally really good at the game, not exactly a trophy winner, but enough to have this game in my daily list for an easy 3k. So I hope I was able to prove of some sort of help.

I tend to  jump when they all get to one side while pressing the arrow key to get them to the middle and that usually saves at least one, not always though. Other than that, I just tried to get them all into the middle before they ever got to the edge and let some of them walk off to save the others.

I second what Rometus said.  I give it a couple of seconds with a few petpets on board, but then I dump them.  I would rather KEEP going with ONE then FAIL with three or four.  It gets too weighed down with too many of them.  Also, I keep the petpet toward the center by "very quickly" hitting the left and right arrow keys back and forth.  I do that as long as I possibly can.  Eventually they start working toward the sides, but it works for a while.  I was able to get the score I needed.   Keep practicing, you will get it eventually.