Day 20: AAA's Revenge

hrtbrk

25 points was ridiculously easy to beat, I was expecting a lot more too@Nielo...very disappointing. I didn't get a trophy either. Maybe this isn't the last day? There is one more place left that a note could fit. Maybe AAA shows up tomorrow? I guess I'll go test the shield, hope it's better than the other weapons released this year. T_T

Huh. Well that was...easy. I was expecting the score to be 250 or something. Only took me one try. I hate to say I'm a little disappointed. :huh:

Just now, fantazia01 said:

25 points was ridiculously easy to beat, I was expecting a lot more too@Nielo...very disappointing. I didn't get a trophy either. Maybe this isn't the last day? There is one more place left that a note could fit. Maybe AAA shows up tomorrow? I guess I'll go test the shield, hope it's better than the other weapons released this year. T_T

Trophies are usually given out the day after the event, so we won't get them until at least tomorrow. (I just meant that if it hadn't been for Barf Boat, I actually could've managed a gold trophy this year, for the first time ever, instead of just getting silver again. I don't mind too much, but it's still slightly annoying.)

As for that empty space... who knows. It could be another game, but it could also just as easily be a weird design choice. :/

33 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Trophies are usually given out the day after the event, so we won't get them until at least tomorrow. (I just meant that if it hadn't been for Barf Boat, I actually could've managed a gold trophy this year, for the first time ever, instead of just getting silver again. I don't mind too much, but it's still slightly annoying.)

As for that empty space... who knows. It could be another game, but it could also just as easily be a weird design choice. :/

Barf Boat was a hard game and very nearly got me too. If I had to pick one game that could have taken me out, that's the one I'd pick! I baaarely got the score and is was pure luck I did. I'll share my trophy with you @Nielo

I kinda hope it's another game, the end of this is really anticlimactic otherwise. I was hoping for a big ol smackdown between Chadley and AAA or something! XD

18 minutes ago, fantazia01 said:

@Nielo

I was hoping for a big ol smackdown between Chadley and AAA or something! XD

Well that would be positively delighful!!

:shiftyeyes_anim::ph34r:

Are you aware that an alternative code for the Chadley emote on the Neoboards is *dreamy*, I mean, seriously..:laughingsmiley:

my HS was 25

but this time i got 27

this game needs lots of patience (well not LOTS bcz he'll fall back asleep) but i dont have that patience anymore .. still i beat him

..... i'm still mad bcz i couldn't be patient enough for kou - jong .. but as i said in a previous post .. this year Silver is the RARER trophy lol 

and i hope the gold trophy prize sells for a reasonable price (stamp, background, whatever it is)

Seriously...? I have being fearing this game all event... I did not even practice hoping that it would be hard, and at least 1 game would take me all day trying... but... I got it on my third try I think... What I huge disappointment this Daily Dare has been...

44 minutes ago, delshnya said:

Seriously...? I have being fearing this game all event... I did not even practice hoping that it would be hard, and at least 1 game would take me all day trying... but... I got it on my third try I think... What I huge disappointment this Daily Dare has been...

I'm sorry you feel that way, although I think for a lot of us (at least for me), it was a relief that the scores weren't super hard, as trying all day for a score simply wouldn't have been possible for me.

1 minute ago, Nielo said:

I'm sorry you feel that way, although I think for a lot of us (at least for me), it was a relief that the scores weren't super hard, as trying all day for a score simply wouldn't have been possible for me.

I did not mean that everyday had to be that hard, I do not have the time either, but at least once on the weekend. It is just that I do not feel happy about getting a gold trophy if it was not much of an effort... Last year it was more difficult.

Looks like I've been practising these past few days for nothing :P I had acutally managed to raise my high score from 30 to 311 yesterday (I still have no idea how I did that). Oh well.

46 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

The most I've managed to score so far on this is 6, not feeling especially hopefully for my chances here. :ph34r:

You can do it! Try looking up videos on the internet. I know that a few players uploaded videos where they got 999+ points in this game.

14 minutes ago, delshnya said:

I did not mean that everyday had to be that hard, I do not have the time either, but at least once on the weekend. It is just that I do not feel happy about getting a gold trophy if it was not much of an effort... Last year it was more difficult.

This was definitely the easiest Daily Dare I have ever participated in, but I still haven't managed a gold trophy (Barf Boat!), so you can at least take comfort in the fact that many of us still failed to get gold. I know it probably means less than having to work super hard for it, but for many of us, this DD was difficult enough to still have to settle for silver, so it's not like the gold trophy is completely meaningless. They just changed the difficulty level this year. Perhaps AAA will be back next year, and I'll be back to never even considering going for gold, because as an average gamer, gold usually simply isn't an option for me. (It was fun to think it might've been possible this year though. And while I know that this was the easiest DD I've ever participated in, I still struggled with several of the games. The only reason I feel it was too easy, is because I know that I'm average at most games, so good gamers would've been bored during this DD.)

It is a little underwhelming, but honestly I'm ok with today's score being pretty low. This DD has been a lot easier than usual for a lot of people, and many people who normally wouldn't be able to get a gold, or even silver trophy, will do so this year (myself included). It would've been pretty disappointing for a lot of people if they had come so close to gold only to have their streak ruined on the last day by a really hard game with a really high score. 

Today was fairly easy. Barf Boat cost me the gold. I was still trying for it this morning, but I can't get above 800. I have spent several hours trying to beat Barf Boat. I have only seen four coins in the past three days, two of which fell off of the boat, and the other two were only 30 points. I read that there are coins that add 300, but I only find about one coin every two-ish hours of game play. I think that people that do have coins pop up are very lucky. I am jealous of you guys who are getting gold, but you definitely earned it through Barf Boat in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Hanso said:

Looks like I've been practising these past few days for nothing :P I had acutally managed to raise my high score from 30 to 311 yesterday (I still have no idea how I did that). Oh well.

You can do it! Try looking up videos on the internet. I know that a few players uploaded videos where they got 999+ points in this game.

999!!! :bigeyed: wow, lol.

Welll...I was only managing to score 3 initially, so I'm improving! :lmaosmiley:

:laugh:

7 minutes ago, geoterza said:

Is there a time limit on this game?  I keep losing when I still have yo-yo's left.

You can't let King Roothless fall asleep (hence why you're whacking him with a yo-yo), so you have to hit him about once every 5-10 seconds to keep him awake. You'll get a warning when he's about to fall asleep by him snoring (if you have sound on) and by an exclamation point flashing over his head. 

11 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

You can't let King Roothless fall asleep (hence why you're whacking him with a yo-yo), so you have to hit him about once every 5-10 seconds to keep him awake. You'll get a warning when he's about to fall asleep by him snoring (if you have sound on) and by an exclamation point flashing over his head. 

Thanks!  That did the trick and I got 32 points :)

25!!?! Seriously? I've been dreading this game the entire event..... and they give us such a LOW score... I feel like my trophy this year wasn't really worked for at all. I beat EVERY game in about 1-5 tries..... *sigh* I'm hoping that won't lower the price of the items gold trophies get..... kind of sucks....

i got 30 on my first try :dance: Whew! Like everyone else, I thought we would have to beat an impossible Chadley score.

Good luck, everyone!