Day 19: Wheeler's Wild Ride

hrtbrk

I liked this game when I played it for the top gamer avatar, not much good at it (no surprise there!) but it's cute.

Now to look at the score I got compared with what I need today... :shiftyeyes_anim:

Oh dear...

Abigail's score: 79  My high score: 35

This isn't looking hopeful. :laugh:

*looks at @Angeló's comment and pokes him in the ribs* Shut up you :laugh:

Hmmm never played this one before. This should be interesting!

Then again...there's an ancient Chinese curse that says 'may you live in interesting times.'...so maybe not that interesting! -crosses fingers-

All I know is, l hope it won't be painful. I am half bald from pulling my hair out yesterday as it is...So many drowned petpets...

50 minutes ago, fantazia01 said:

Hmmm never played this one before. This should be interesting!

Then again...there's an ancient Chinese curse that says 'may you live in interesting times.'...so maybe not that interesting! -crosses fingers-

All I know is, l hope it won't be painful. I am half bald from pulling my hair out yesterday as it is...So many drowned petpets...

Hopefully no pain today, Fanti. I'm looking forward to trying for Abigail's score, even if I'm not expecting to manage it!

EDIT

My first attempt: 45

Angelo says stand still and do wheelies for 10 seconds...ok, let's see if I can do that...

*tries*

Um, yeah...I've no idea HOW to actually do this.

*tries harder* ok, got it figured out now, I think I can do this! :ph34r:

I've managed 120 so far, slowly learning here. I like how you run out of time and go back to the start of that bit, but you don't lose your score.

I believe I'm garbling the actual game play entirely with what I've just said there, lol, but whatever is happening it's enabling me to build my score a bit. >_<

you don't have to move at all .. see .. when u start .. behind you is a wall .. the first front wheelie u do it'll push u back against the wall .. keep ur bike like that and just press the direction buttons a few times and your score will build up .. 

21 minutes ago, Angeló said:

you don't have to move at all .. see .. when u start .. behind you is a wall .. the first front wheelie u do it'll push u back against the wall .. keep ur bike like that and just press the direction buttons a few times and your score will build up .. 

Yeah I was trying to do them there, but not succeeding, I'll go try again. :nod_yes:

EDIT

Did it! *fist pump*

Turned him around and it was SUPER easy!

K1EAOiu.png

I held down the up and left arrow keys until the back wheel got to the sign (went a bit higher than necessary there while I tried to juggle fingers to screenshot AND press the game buttons at the same time, lol) and that worked really nicely :D

I scored 285, then clicked play again instead of send score...:rolleyes: Got 270 on the 2nd go though, so it's all good. :D

1 minute ago, babayaga67 said:

Do I have to beat Chadley EVERY day to get the gold, or can I go with Abigail once and still get it?

I'm still trying on Barf Boat, because yesterday real life took front seat like you would not believe. Today I am doing worse than I did yesterday :(

You have to beat him every day, unfortunately.

My practice score was only 70 and I was having a hard time even hitting that. Had a bit of good luck and realized you really need to pay attention to those direction signs and voila 200! I don't get how people get 10K plus on that game. 

This was kinda easy...waaayyyy better than yesterday!!! (Didin't beat Chadley yesterday so I still have that to finish. Haven't given up yet!)  Didn't really figure out the wheelies at the beginning so I just played through till I got the score.... I had a historical score higher than Chadley's and I figured I just played before too. Once I beat Chadley I quit the game. Congrats and good luck everyone!

Like everyone else said, thanks for the excellent tip, @Angeló! I did a combination of a few wheelies, at the beginning of levels, and completed levels, until I had a high enough score. This game makes me laugh, too! Especially, when the bike crashes. Also, Wheeler, the Lenny, reminds me of Big Bird, from Sesame Street. Good luck to those who still need to complete this!

7 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Like everyone else said, thanks for the excellent tip, @Angeló! I did a combination of a few wheelies, at the beginning of levels, and completed levels, until I had a high enough score. This game makes me laugh, too! Especially, when the bike crashes. Also, Wheeler, the Lenny, reminds me of Big Bird, from Sesame Street. Good luck to those who still need to complete this!

This makes me feel so much better about my own cackles when he faceplanted :laughingsmiley: Don't feel so bad when other people laugh at it too. xD He goes down in such a full-on fashion I couldn't help but snort at it. >_<

So is Daily Dare lining up all the games that I SWORE :grrr: I would never :hmmph:play??? It surely seems like it. <_< I thought Barf Boat was insane :confused:, but this Wheeling Lenny?! :ohno01: I started with 5, 15, 23, 34, 66, 78, 91, 109, 129, 145, and then finally 202 -and I was OUT! :tired: But it was hilarious every time he crashed (where was his bike helmet? :helmet: ). Once I got that silly bird stuck upside down on his bike stretched across one of the pits-unable to move! It was hilarious and I let him blow up! :rolleyes: Not going to play THAT game again any time soon! :nod_yes:

I actually beat Chadley! WooHoo! I did think the crashes were funny. I was like, "Ewwwww!"

I did a lot of wheelies. as well. I am proud of my measly 166 score! ^_^

Good luck, everyone!