Day 16: Jubble Bubble

hrtbrk

I like this game and beat Chadley easily with my 1,025 score.

Good luck to everyone! You can do it!

I hate this game with a passion, mainly due to previous Daily Dare/GMC challenges, but thanks to those previous challenges, I did beat Chadley's score quite easily. (My high score is 720, although I have no clue how I ever managed that. I only remember it took forever and made me want to smash my computer.)

I haven't had time to play yet (I've actually had to do work at work today, ew), but this is one of my daily games, so I'm not worried at all. These scores are EXTREMELY low imo! Well on my way to my first gold DD trophy, as long as AAA's Revenge doesn't completely throw me off. I should probably start practicing...

EDIT: Just played and got 1445 :biggrin:

I managed to beat Chadley ok, then had to do some research on DTI to see if I wanted the item prize or the intelligence increase.

The bubbles are quite nice but they are on the same layer as the peaceful branches that I'd want to use them with, but they work with the stately tree and willow tree so I went for them in the end. Used with a darker background for them to show up against they look pretty. :D They're also useful for masking potentially creepy elements of a background like the Jhudora's Bluff one here.

medium_preview.png

i was dreading this game even though my HS is 700+ ... i don't really remember scoring that ... must've been on some previous GMC / DD .. but i remember the last time i had problems beating it ... 

however Chadley's score was surprisingly easy ... i got it in a few minutes ... 

One of my favorite games, it's been awhile since I've played though! I forgot that if you get hit with a shell, that it stuns you, so I didn't beat my high score, but Chadley's score was definitely easy! :biggrin:

Here's a little game tip that I stumbled across: Hold the mouse pointer directly over the Jubjub, hold down the mouse button, and then release it when the bubble stream is almost to the Jubjub. This also works for the shells and dubloons. Good luck!

Like everyone else, I was surprised at Chadley's score, but was able to beat him on the first game I played. Was able to to do so before going to work. Made it nice, knowing I wouldn't have to play after work. Anyone know what the stats are on the bubble wands? It looks like those are another Battledome item.

My historical high score on this is 485.... but I haven't played this since whenever the last time it was a game challenge. I got Chadley's score after several tries all while my sinus headache was drilling a hole into my left eye. Good night, good luck and congrats to all !!