Day 9 - Usul Suspects

hrtbrk

Wow that was easy! I got Chadley's score an my second try. I haven't had much time to play lately so having an easy dare and one less dare to catch up on is great! :D

Thanks to those who explained about the Water Powered Pistol. I think Jellyneo should change how they classify it, if it has more value as a weapon than a toy. At the very least they should add the Battle Magic link to the same page. I just noticed that Rynarok has a thread about it here as well.

EDIT: OOPS--either Jellyneo added the Battledome stats since my previous post, or I missed it when I posted before. Either way, I stand corrected. (Does anyone know if it was changed by them or did I just overlook it completely?)

Neopets Jellyneo Water Power Pistol listing.JPG

Jellyneo doesn't decide how to categorize the item @lakecat As mentioned, Jellyneo is not wrong in any way shape or form here.

Neopets has the item listed as a toy (click it and you will see) and that's what JN imports; the item just also happens to be a weapon. It's not the first item with more than one function and it won't be the last :)

2 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Jellyneo doesn't decide how to categorize the item @lakecat As mentioned, Jellyneo is not wrong in any way shape or form here.

Neopets has the item listed as a toy (click it and you will see) and that's what JN imports; the item just also happens to be a weapon. It's not the first item with more than one function and it won't be the last :)

Thanks for the explanation. My edit to my last post was because I didn't remember seeing the Battledome link at the bottom the first time I posted. But maybe it was there. If it was there I'm not sure how I could have missed that big blue bar, so I'm thinking it was added later. It's not a big deal, it's more of an eyesight and memory issue now. o_O:blush02: