PLEASE HELP! Darkest Faerie website music????

coco_chanaynay

Hi everyone!! PLEASE HELP!

I'm sure most of you have played or at least heard of the Neopets Darkest Faerie game for PS2, it came out in 2005. I got it the year it came out and my little fourth grade self played that game literally every day until I finished it. And then I finished it about 16 more times... I've recently started playing it again, and I DEFINITELY remember there being an official website for the game around the time it came out, and there was some really good music on there. It had stuff like Tor and Roberta's bios. The music was different from the actual game soundtrack!! HOWEVER the website is gone!! I really want to find that music, I've been searching all over YouTube. Anyone who can help??? Or does anyone remember the website/music? I'm not crazy am I??? :biggrin:

HELP! o_O

Hmm.. I never played this game even though I always wanted to. But here are some tips that help me find missing video game music:

-You can try searching other websites even though the official website is gone.

-On YouTube or other video sharing sites, you can look through let's plays or walkthroughs of the game. You can try and remember what part of the game you remember certain tracks to narrow down your search.

I know this is more of a last resort type of answer, but hopefully you find what you're looking for.

It may take some time to search, but I know it's on the internet somewhere :smile:

Here you go, I searched for "Neopets The Darkest Faerie" and according to Wikipedia. This is the Official website.
http://www.neopets.com/thedarkestfaerie/index.phtml

I'm glad to see Jumpstart left it up. Darkest Faerie was the first PS2 game I beat. It was fun enough, it was tricky finding/solving some of the quests and a certain puzzle room in, I believe it was the final chapter.. to keep things rather interesting, but the bugs where it would freeze and you'd have to reset and start from your last save got to be tiresome. lol Still, a very decent game! Luckily, there are sites like Youtube and Gamefaqs (among other gaming help sites) that have good information for getting through it. :) I wouldn't mind seeing a remaster of it someday for a modern console, whatever modern consoles might exist IF that ever happens. lol A remaster would be cool because maybe they could fix those glitches. ;) I did like the animation in the game, it was for the most part, very fluid and smooth. :)

• 2 years later...

Posting in here too 'cause I replied to the other thread of same name. In case anyone comes across this one, the unused song was POSTED YESTERDAY AND I'M SDJKGHJDSG

IT'S THIS ONE. THE AWESOME TRACK THAT PLAYED IN THE CHARACTERS' MENU!! BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR 13 YEARS NOW AND AAAAAAAAA