Nay for getting your score reviewed

Anxious Zombie

I got my score reviewed on Pterattack after playing for a few hours (several games) just to get a good score, and then didn't even get bronze. It wouldn't be so bad (Extreme Potato Counter seems to ALWAYS review my score) if it didn't bring on a panic attack that then had me move over 100 items over to my side account. I also made myself come to terms with possibly losing my Zombie Aisha and Grey Kyrii, only for TNT to send me an 'everything looks legit'. I wish I could draw so I could make that into a comic.

Why did you feel you would lose your account?  If everything was legit, there was no reason to worry.  Have you known someone who lost their account due to a score review from a legitimately played game?  I have had scores reviewed before and it hasn't ever been an issue.  The only time I think you would need to worry is if you are cheating.  Otherwise, and I could be wrong, I don't think there is reason to panic. 

My anxiety really doesn't care if there isn't any actual reason to panic. And the better I'm doing (dream pets, harder avvies) the worse it gets. Thus I usually only aim for trophies at the start of the month, but I was bored and wanted another shiny for my profile.

On the bright side, everything is back on my main. :D

2 hours ago, Anxious Zombie said:

My anxiety really doesn't care if there isn't any actual reason to panic. And the better I'm doing (dream pets, harder avvies) the worse it gets. Thus I usually only aim for trophies at the start of the month, but I was bored and wanted another shiny for my profile.

On the bright side, everything is back on my main. :D

Glad you are doing better. I have issues with anxiety myself, so I completely understand where you are coming from. Hope you get a bit more relief from it in the future, if you ever need anyone to just talk to when you have an issue, feel free to private message me, I know it helps me at times to be able to talk to anyone that is willing to listen. :D