Easy To Sell Items?

natla

Hi. I've been doing some research on reselling and thought I would give it a try. So far I've stuck with codestones as I figured they are pretty easy to sell. I'm wondering what are the easiest to sell items? I figure paint brushes, and MP are pretty easy too. 

It depends on the MP.  Not all pets are highly sought after.  So, depending upon what you could get, say, a pirate techo MP for, (you can get them from the forgotten shore and anchor management- but that may not be enough to survive on) and what you could sell it for, is it really worth your time?  Some of the books are good.  Obviously you can't do much with the common daily books like, "speed of lightning" and those types, but some others can be profitable.  Gourmet foods can be VERY profitable and foods used to feed kads.  My advice with kad feeding foods is this:  just price it marketable.  Not the lowest, not the highest.  It may sit in your shop for a while but it will go eventually.  With kad feeding, for those who don't have SSW, they take the first one that pops up.  So if yours is the lowest on the first screen that pops up, it will get purchased.  And kad foods can be ANYTHING.  Good luck to you.

So far I've stuck with codestones as I figured they are pretty easy to sell.

I'd advise you to hold onto those codestones for now and wait a bit in case that battledome-related event they've been hinting at finally starts. That way you could take advantage of the inflation and get some extra neopoints :P