Neopets Account Disappeared?!

Sun-and-Rain

So I am having a slight panic attack. Okay, large.

I went to log into Neopets this morning, and as soon as I type my username and password in and hit submit... it refreshes back to the login page.  This happens on mobile and computer.  I was on it fine just yesterday.

I tried to log in with my side account that I use to transfer pets to, and I am able to log in first try.

Under that name, I searched my main account and Neopets search says it doesn't exist. ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I am a very long time Neopets user and worked very hard for everything on my main account.

Please, someone advise me.

Edit: I just saw under neofriends on my side it says "Account Frozen" for my main.  I honestly did nothing for it to be frozen.  I wouldn't jeopardize that much time.  What do I do?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a topic for Account login problems. Please use that thread instead of creating a new one.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.