New Wintery Mystery Capsules!

ncmall_mc_winter2017.jpg

This week brought us two new Mystery Capsules in the NC Mall! Each are available for purchase for 150NC and there is no date of retirement on them as of yet. The first is the Winter Faerie Mystery Capsule featuring seven regular items and 3 bonus items.

mall_mc_winterfaeire.gif

Regular Items:

mall_trink_faeriebells.gif mall_hh_bottledmagic.gif mall_clo_etherealcloak.gif mall_acc_laceglove.gif mall_trink_faeriegarden.gif mall_wig_winterfaerie.gif mall_wings_winterfaerie.gif

Bonus Items:

mall_clo_winterfaeriedress.gif mall_bg_snowyglade.gif mall_trink_suspendedplant.gif

Click on the above images for more information!

To learn more about Mystery Capsules and how they work, check out our handy guide.

Mystery Capsules Guide

The second is the Retired Winter Greens Mystery Capsule. This capsule is different then others because it awards items that have retired from the Winter NC Mall Shop.

mall_mc_ret_wintergreen.gif

Click the above image for more information!

To learn more about this mystery capsule and see a list of possible items, please check out our guide.

Retired Winter Capsules Guide

I'm so glad I didn't spend my NC on one of the sale accessories last weekend. I bought one of the Winter Faerie Mystery Capsules and received Bottled Winter Faerie Magic. Not all that impressed, so maybe I'll see if I can trade it for one of the other regular items.

This collection is so weirdly put together. Most of the items are alright in themselves, but I don't think they make a very interesting collection and they certainly don't live up to a name like "Winter Faerie". Now look at this:

mall_clo_winterfaeriedress.gif

If you asked me to guess what this item is called, I would NEVER guess "Winter Faerie Dress". It's so dull and not appropriate for winter. On some pets it's almost short enough to be a top (e.g. Bruce, Vandagyre).  :tired:

I agree some of the items are out of place for sure. I was hoping to get the wings, wig, cloak, background or the bell foreground and I got nothing I wanted. :(