Elusive Avatars

Sun-and-Rain

The Wheel of Knowledge and the Snowager. I have been playing those everyday for like 2 years... except for when my computer breaks or something like that... The Snowager does not bother me much, but the Wheel... I feel quite annoyed by that... I do not even want to make the math to estimate how much neopoints I have lost with that...

If I had to pick only one, it would be the "Tooth Faerie" avatar. Close second would be "Snowager" and "Court Jester". I guess "Dr. Sloth" would be like the "Tooth Faerie" avatar. Those are totally random. At least with "Snowager" and "Court Jester", you know have a daily chance, at least, of possibly getting them. The RE ones are tough.

The Deserted Tomb-- is so frustrating for me. I haven't even tried to get the Lever one.

Are any of the stamp ones really obtainable? I

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wheel of Excitement for me, too. But also those random event ones like the tooth fairy one.

There's a tooth fairy one?  Well, I don't think I've gotten that one but it wasn't elusive to me until this moment because I didn't realise it was even a thing until now!

Oh, gosh.  I'd forgotten about the Court Jester one.  AAAARRGGHHH!!  I've given up on that one!  

EDIT:  I've just gone and looked.  I've gotten the tooth faerie one!!  Sometime, don't know when.  But the Symol one on the other hand...Sheesh!

Wheel of Excitement for me, too. But also those random event ones like the tooth fairy one.

I also don't have the tooth faerie!  It's incredible so many of us do not, because according to TDN's avatar checklist, 62% of users have it.

I finally got the Discarded Grundo Plushie one the other day but the Wheel of Excitement is driving me nuts!

Congrats on the dgp!  That was a satisfying one to get.  The wheel of excitement is also the only wheel I do not have.  

Aisha Scalawag! I've been playing buried treasure everyday for what feels like years and haven't gotten it :,) 

I don't have it aisha scalawag either, but don't give up on it!  It is incredibly rare.

There's a tooth fairy one?  Well, I don't think I've gotten that one but it wasn't elusive to me until this moment because I didn't realise it was even a thing until now!

Oh, gosh.  I'd forgotten about the Court Jester one.  AAAARRGGHHH!!  I've given up on that one!  

EDIT:  I've just gone and looked.  I've gotten the tooth faerie one!!  Sometime, don't know when.  But the Symol one on the other hand...Sheesh!

I also gave up on the court jester one.  It doesn't take a lot of effort, but I'm tired of being stared at by an unresponsive grumpy king.

Well this makes me feel better, I think a lot of us are stuck on the same ones, both rare and popular. 

Mutant Graveyard of Doom, I go to the Game Graveyard everyday and refresh for at least 20 minutes (have spent up to an hour), but nothing so far. Oh well, I'll keep trying. I've been pretty good with most of the random avatars, the ones I was actively going for, anyway.

Mutant Graveyard of Doom Edna - Cackle! , Helpful Zafara Lever of Doom and Bon Appétit, Symol. But the main one that I can't get, no matter how many items I discard, is Rubbish. 

On the avatar checklist it estimates over 5,000 items need to be reached.  I know for me, even getting 10 free items from the money tree everyday to throw away as rubbish will take a long while to reach 5,000.  Out of curiosity, do you think you've tossed that many?