Hi I'm new

dragonight1993

Hello Dragon! I'm new to the forums as well. I'm going to add you on Neopets because I don't have many friends. ^_^ Nice profile picture by the way!!

Hi fruitcakie I'm happy to be your neofriend   :santa:  and my profile picture is my pet ball python Iris.  <3

Hi fruitcakie I'm happy to be your neofriend   :santa:  and my profile picture is my pet ball python Iris.  <3

She's beautiful! I've always wanted a python, but sadly my family does not enjoy that idea very much. :P Hahaha.

Welcome to the forum :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello and welcome dragonight1993 and Fruitcakie! I sent you both welcome packages based on your pets. ;) You will find lots of friends with similar interests here at TDN Forums bc the members here are generous and supportive. If you like to customize, we have a contest called The Runway. I look forward to your posts, welcome!  :rambo:

Welcome Cake and Dragon!! I'm fairly new to this website myself, though not to Neopets. This community is awesome and all the services they offer help out a lot when hunting avatars, getting trophies, etc. I sent you guys some omelettes in case your pets get hungry!! I think y'all will like it here :)