Snowball Fight Stamp - keep or sell?

I just got a Snowball Fight Stamp while doing my dailies, checked around to see how much they are going for, which seems to be 700k on TP

Now I'm unsure if that's reasonably priced or just being hopeful by the sellers.

So, unsure whether to keep it and stick it in my album or sell it...

I'm not an avid stamp collector, but do have a small collection. 

What do you think I should do? What would you do?

Honestly, in the end, it is up to you. I do not know much about the worth of that particular stamp and its history. However, I would definitely keep it because I am a collector.

In all honesty I would keep it and put it in your album. A lot of the albums can give you avatars, which I am ALWAYS after! haha But as Twilight stated, it's entirely up to you.

With it being a VERY new stamp (just came out in on Dec 10th) the price could go up significantly or it could possibly go down. Currently Jellyneo doesn't have a price history on it as there's not many people selling it, so It could turn out to be a very expensive stamp. I personally still have items from the stamp albums that I've won during events like DD, GMC and AC to see how the prices go up.

May I ask what daily gave it to you?

I got it from the Snowager. I also collect avatars, but most of the stamp ones seem quite on the expensive side, so they would probably take a while for me to get. 

Honestly, if i knew the stamp would end up costing more in the future i would stick it straight in my album, so as not to have to worry about buying it later, but if it were to go down then i could sell it now, make the profit and rebuy it later.

I'v just never really collected the stamps, so I'm not particularily sure what to do with it.

The stamp is r86 so eventually it will restock semi-frequently.  Just looking now there are already close to 40 on the TP and a couple up for auction.  I would expect the price to deflate as more continue to release into the market so if you're looking for a profit I would try to quick sell now. Otherwise I would say just throw it in your album!

Hmmm... this is a tough call, but my 2 cents:

The stamp is brand-new and hard to get now, so I *think* the price will go down. I am an avid stamp collector but this is the same reason that I am not out trying to buy it straight away. It seems like new items always have a super high price tag until there's time to get some out there circulating. Then again, it's hard to predict how many the shops will sell and how long it will take.. I think event stamps by contrast are more likely to grow in price. 

Wow! What a piece of good luck.  I'm jealous!!  For some reason, this December the Snowager is pleased to keep letting me steal Failed Snowballs.  I've no idea why.  *shrugs*  Still, I'm not going to look a gift giant ice worm in the mouth.

As to what to do with it, there is some good advice above.  I'm a collector, so it would go straight into my album and it wouldn't have even occurred to me to try to sell it now at what may possibly be its highest selling point and then re-purchase it later when the price has gone down.  I don't have a good head for business!  What .Brianna. said makes a lot of sense though.

Sell it now. It will definitely deflate - it will restock in the Stamp Kiosk, it can be wished for at the Wishing Well, given its rarity, and you can receive it from the Snowager. Too many cheap ways for collectors to get it, so it won't be highly sought after at a higher price :)

• 3 weeks later...