Wanting to try to find neopets friends

harvestmoon66

Hey there, .^ I'm Heather. I like Neopets and creating personalities for them. I am into magic, fantasy, realism , urban fantasy, and slice of life. I do anthro and family centered life, because im a dork. It's hard to find a person to write with. I would like it to be via email or here. So if anyome wants to who is 18 and up are welcomed.

Now about me . I like anime, manga, reading, writing, I love my little pony. I'm getting into loud house. I have Aspergers, ocd, anxiety, and depression. I also have a great and loving fiancee. I'm happy to be with them. :3. I'm looki,g to talk too 18 and up only because I'm turning 22 January 7th.

Hi! I have never done something like this before, but it does sound interesting. I'm Kat, 21, I like all those things too :) (Except MLP and Loudhouse which I don't know much about). I also have anxiety and depression and am on the autism scale, but I don't have OCD. I love making new friends! My username is kat_nightingale on neopets, drop by and say hi if you'd like!

On 11/30/2016 at 7:08 AM, kat_nightingale said:

Hi! I have never done something like this before, but it does sound interesting. I'm Kat, 21, I like all those things too :) (Except MLP and Loudhouse which I don't know much about). I also have anxiety and depression and am on the autism scale, but I don't have OCD. I love making new friends! My username is kat_nightingale on neopets, drop by and say hi if you'd like!

You sound great. I sent you a pm. Maybe we can text or Skype?

I hope to make some more 18 and up friends 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 months later...

I guess I am a couple months late but..

Hi Heather and Kat!  I'm Madeleine! :) I'm 20 and am in college right now studying Religion. I had gotten into neopets again last summer after a long hiatus and enjoying it. I also love reading, writing, anime, manga, generally the older ones, but I am open to explore new ones as well. I am also into film, other graphic novels. I have watched a couple episodes of MLP and I do like it, I just wouldn't consider myself a fan. I don't have any diagnosed disorders or anything but I guess my personality can be shy and very sensitive at times. I try to not take things so personally some times.

I don't mind texting but maybe skype can come a little later. Its just the shyness thing.

I can send a picture to you doing what you want me to do, just to prove I'm not catfishing. ;)

(can you post pics of yourself on this forum? I dunno if it is against the rules.) Maybe I can do it later.

Either of you can PM me on Neopets if you'd like, username: kreuzhund. 

Nice to meet both of you! :D

On 2/6/2017 at 1:41 AM, harvestmoon66 said:

I hope to make some more 18 and up friends 

Hey I messaged you Madeline

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello there ^.^  what do you all like to write or read?

It feels so hard to make and keep neofriends. I just want someone who wouldn't mind taking a lot and roleplaying 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

• 1 month later...

Roleplaying really isn't a thing on Neopets anymore, unless you find the right people? Players have been so wary of roleplaying because Neopets has so many rules, they could get silenced for the silliest things. I suggest going on the Guilds NeoBoards and finding some Roleplaying guilds you can interact with, so you're around like-minded people :)