Fed my first ever Kadoatie...

Mirandaell

I randomly looked at the kadoatery today, and to my surprise I saw one kad wanting a grape chia pop. I was pretty sure those weren't expensive, thinking about how I just donated one earlier in the week and to my surprise I found one for about 1k neopoints on the shop wizard and was able to feed one on time. Usually the food is rather expensive, so I'm pretty excited!.. Anyway I'm super excited... Sorry haha

Yes, you were lucky!  Don't forget to check your lookup and see the cool site trophy you earned.  

I've only fed three...I can't imagine trying to feel 72 more to get the avatar.  

You get there in no time.  Once you devote some time to it, it's like any other avatar.  Think of the game avatars, you need to practice most games before you become good at them.  Some of them you get lucky, but most of them take patience and practice.  Keep plugging away at it.  Feed 2 or 3 per day, and before you know it, you will have that nice, shiny new avatar.

I randomly looked at the kadoatery today, and to my surprise I saw one kad wanting a grape chia pop. I was pretty sure those weren't expensive, thinking about how I just donated one earlier in the week and to my surprise I found one for about 1k neopoints on the shop wizard and was able to feed one on time. Usually the food is rather expensive, so I'm pretty excited!.. Anyway I'm super excited... Sorry haha

Congrats, it is the best feeling when you feed your first one, then when you feed your 10th and get that silver trophy it is elation all over again.  25th gets you the gold trophy, but I think the silver is prettier, and as you know, 75 gets the avatar.  You definitely got lucky.  Don't expect them all to be that easy, but you definitely get good at it once you become persistent.

It's really not that hard to feed them once you get the hang of it. I have 3 already, but I just keep forgetting to do it, I'm focused on getting as many trophies on my lookup as I can manage currently, then I'll go back and try to upgrade each one to gold eventually! The neoboards help immensely and if you just have the kad open on one tab and the SW open on the other right next to each other when they refresh it won't take long. You can easily feed 10 throughout the day if you stick to it! Good luck!