Sup fellow Neonerds! :D

First of all, hello to everyone. You can call me Gummy or Bell. I don't really mind which you call me more. I've been playing Neopets since I was about 6 or 7 and got back into to it a couple years ago. I finally decided to make my lazy way over here to the forums and actually make some friends and socialize a bit.

I'm an antisocial, autistic, anxiety-ridden, sarcastic artist with a love for video games, drawing, and anything else that tickles my fancy. I'm quiet until the topic is something I like and then you can't shut me up. I get overly attached to inanimate objects like stuffed animals and books from my childhood. I'm the biggest insomniac and it's a miracle if I'm asleep before midnight. I crush HARD on fictional guys and literally spend the day thinking about if they'd return my affections if they were real. (Seriously, I've been crushing on some of them since I was a little girl.) I have a love of fire, but I'm not some firebug going around burning everything, more like adoring lighting fireworks and candles and even the simple striking of a match. I love all sorts of animals except spiders, they don't get any love from me. >:( 

That's enough personal stuff for now, I don't want to overwhelm and scare off people.

As for me on Neopets, I'm the dorky adult who doesn't know what she's doing but loves the customizing clothes and paintbrushes. I also, depise the forums because, again, I don't know what I'm doing.

I'm so bad at closings, um, feel free to ask me questions and whatever. (That closing was terrible. XD)

YO! I, too, am an "antisocial, [...] anxiety-ridden, sarcastic artist" who has insomnia lol. Welcome to the forums...TDN is pretty non-stranger danger. I'm not a friend type person (I used to play Neopets forever ago and was hacked, which created a paranoia of sorts lol), but I'm friend-ly... :)
I'm rubbish at closings too.

Yep.
*awkwardly shuffles away*

Very nice intro, Bell ! Welcome to TDN Forums. We have a great group of diverse members that are helpful, informative, and very supportive, so it's a great hang-out place for "lurking", chatting, venting, or asking any questions.  :rolleyes_anim:

Are all artists insomniacs? My sisters have more drawing talent and they hardly ever sleep!  :woot: Haven't found my "thing" or life goal yet, just started high school but I think we could be friends?

Anyway, I sent you a Welcome Package based on your pets: striped meerca (so cool that he looks like a chipmunk!), strawberry eyrie, and faerie krawk. Feel free to keep the items or sell them, whatever you choose.

So welcome, Bell. Look forward to your posts. Happy Gaming!  :rock:

Hi and welcome, as I always like to say to new people =) Well, I am anti-social, autistic and anxiety ridden, but not really sarcastic. I get overwhelmed when having to reply a lot, so I usually post once and then move on, but these boards are very good as the members are easy going and understanding about all different types of people.

I get very into things, some more than others, with fictional and real life. So yeah, I definitely get all of that. I have many loves, however my top 3 are Linkin Park (love them all, but Chester is my favorite), Archie Comics (Kevin Keller) and Family Guy (Stewie).

For Neopets right now I am only able to use my phone to go on there, so I mainly do the dailies, battle, sell stuff when I get items worth more than 100 np and casually collect stamps and cards. When tax time comes around I'm gonna buy a laptop and then finally get to customize my pets again. Some of them are good, but a couple aren't customized at all because I had to transfer them to another account for a bit (to have pets from my sides on my main so I could get certain avatars).

Okay, take care!

YO! I, too, am an "antisocial, [...] anxiety-ridden, sarcastic artist" who has insomnia lol. Welcome to the forums...TDN is pretty non-stranger danger. I'm not a friend type person (I used to play Neopets forever ago and was hacked, which created a paranoia of sorts lol), but I'm friend-ly... :)

I'm rubbish at closings too.

Yep.

*awkwardly shuffles away*

Haha, great to know I'm not the only one and thanks for the welcome.

I used to play this so much but when I was little I'd forget to write down my passwords, I've had memory problems so I'd forget the username and password easily. I must have, like, at least four accounts floating around or whatever.

Very nice intro, Bell ! Welcome to TDN Forums. We have a great group of diverse members that are helpful, informative, and very supportive, so it's a great hang-out place for "lurking", chatting, venting, or asking any questions.  :rolleyes_anim:

Are all artists insomniacs? My sisters have more drawing talent and they hardly ever sleep!  :woot: Haven't found my "thing" or life goal yet, just started high school but I think we could be friends?

Anyway, I sent you a Welcome Package based on your pets: striped meerca (so cool that he looks like a chipmunk!), strawberry eyrie, and faerie krawk. Feel free to keep the items or sell them, whatever you choose.

So welcome, Bell. Look forward to your posts. Happy Gaming!  :rock:

Heh, I tried my best with the intro. I guess I succeeded.  :thumbsup:

I'm not quite sure if all artists are insomniacs, but if so it's probably due

to our artistic urges to create art with whatever time we can put in, even if we're sleep depriving ourselves. Shamefully, I actually skipped last night's sleep to finish a character sheet I was working on.  :sleeping_02:  I'm a bit spacey today now.

Aww, thank for the gifts, that's awesome! (Jeezter was actually gotten from the Pound like that. I don't have the points for a new paint brush but I wouldn't repaint him anyway. The chipmunk look is too precious.)

Oh, I don't have a faerie Krawk, actually. :laughingsmiley:  She's a blue Krawk and I bought her some Faerie Wings accessory because I thought they looked cute.  :wub_anim:

Cool, I plan on having a lot of fun on here and Neopets.

Hi and welcome, as I always like to say to new people =) Well, I am anti-social, autistic and anxiety ridden, but not really sarcastic. I get overwhelmed when having to reply a lot, so I usually post once and then move on, but these boards are very good as the members are easy going and understanding about all different types of people.

I get very into things, some more than others, with fictional and real life. So yeah, I definitely get all of that. I have many loves, however my top 3 are Linkin Park (love them all, but Chester is my favorite), Archie Comics (Kevin Keller) and Family Guy (Stewie).

For Neopets right now I am only able to use my phone to go on there, so I mainly do the dailies, battle, sell stuff when I get items worth more than 100 np and casually collect stamps and cards. When tax time comes around I'm gonna buy a laptop and then finally get to customize my pets again. Some of them are good, but a couple aren't customized at all because I had to transfer them to another account for a bit (to have pets from my sides on my main so I could get certain avatars).

Okay, take care!

Thanks for welcoming me. Yeah, I understand that overwhelmed reply feeling, it can be a real pain.

Haha, nice to know people understand my insane rambling above. All I could really keep thinking was, "Aw, geez. I typed a whole bunch of stuff and people are going to think I'm really weird."

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.