Better Than You? Is there something I missed...?

midnight_spell360

Has anybody checked out the Better Than You? contest that started Wednesday, Aug.31st? 

King Altador scored 12,000 in this week's challenge game:

icon_773.gif
Crisis Courier

BUT if you check the high scores (posted on the side) 

No one could have beaten King Altador!?

Top Scores
  • blackpugpuppy11,990
  • lampadina11,625
  • forever_future11,565                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            And even the High Score Table listed the    minimum score : 11,110 Points                                          
  •   So are we supposed to try to get 12,000 that NO ONE got?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Apologies for not being able to control the graphics and I hope this is the right area for this question.

Funny, I didn't even notice until you pointed it out!

Is it possible that since the contest started yesterday, anyone who won in "August" technically wouldn't be on this month's high scores? Maybe no one's gotten above a 12000 yet today? Although i could swear the number of winners keeps going up... huh.

This week's Better Than You (starting from Wed., 9/7/16) is beating Isca's score of 110,000 at Whirlpool ( http://www.neopets.com/games/game.phtml?game_id=927). If you use TDN's Game Guide (http://thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/whirlpool ) in another tab and go Level by Level, reading the guide & using the screenies, you can win 3,000 np & get an Arkmite (Maraquan petpet) and a 3rd place trophy. I got 119,392 on it by following the guide, and I am a slow gamer! 

Good Luck everyone! Happy Gaming!  :rock: