What daily DON'T you do?

crazytingz

I don't apple bob or use the wheel of mediocrity... my pets just get sick constantly. I also avoid count von roo now that nalelan is at a higher level. I'm too cheap for the wheel of extravagance and rarely remember to set up the wheel of monotony. I'm not sure if it counts as a daily, but I have no idea what purpose the obsidian quarry serves so never go there either. I hate visiting the grumpy old king but do it anyway bc once in a while the prize is decent. I used to skip the meteor and tomb too but apparently there are possible cool (rare) prizes... haven't seen any but I hear they exist! Interesting question!!!

I avoid the wheels of misfortune and monotony now that I've got the avatars, and I need to remember to avoid Bart while I'm kadding, lost 2 lots of kad food in the last week by them falling out of my pocket and into Bart's tub. Lucky for Bart they were both cheap foods, or I might have ducked him in there after them. :laughingsmiley:

I skip all the wheels since I already have the avatar for them. I also never do any scratchcards (not sure if they count as a daily). I don't bother with Guess the Marrow because the chances of getting it right are so small and most of the prizes aren't worth much. I only do the Faerie Caverns if I have the Order boon (Cartogriphication) so it's guaranteed profit. I guess the only daily that I pay to do is Buried Treasure, because I'm still waiting for that avatar.

Yeah, I usually avoid the scratchcards too. Not because they are expensive but because I'm too lazy to bother to actually click nine times, hahaha! Well, that + I don't like getting my hopes up with two 10 000 NP-cards and then not winning the prize :(

I don't do any daily that I have an avatar for.  But, I really hope to get the Wise Old King avatar, because that is the one I dislike the most, followed by the darn lever of doom, of which I have literally spent a couple million on.  Those two are the ones I can't wait to not do. LOL

I avoid the apple bobbing daily bc I carry 200 dubloon coins to run to the Smuggler's Cave to see if I can buy something there-so no bobbing until I get that done. I try to remember to go to the Wheel of Excitement usually get the ?, hesitant about the Wheel of Knowledge, since I just used the Seeker's boon of Book Smarts and got all of their Intelligence levels to 700+ (their bars at BD are filled & green!) I really don't want to drop their levels down, and don't know when I'll have enough to throw away 100,000 np a shot for the Wheel of Extravagance. I did manage to get the Wheel of Monotony the first time I tried it, like I got the Bon Appetite! Avatar the first try which I now realize was really dumb luck for me. I have the Kiko Pop, but still like to get a book or wearable clothes item & I like to make Elvin duck. And I do the Wise Old King every day (King Hagan) and if he doesn't tell me I'm dense or if he could give me lower than F-, it's a good day but I don't know if I'll ever get that A+ to get that avatar! LOL

:woot:  :rolleyes_anim:  :shiftyeyes_anim:  :laughingsmiley:

I avoid the Wheel of Fortune (as it's usually more expensive than fortunate) and I always forget to do the wishing well!!!!!

It's interesting that the wheels are being skipped by so many people, I always thought I was the only one!

I don't do the petpet lab because I have my ideal petpet, and I don't do the petpet battles so level is meaningless to me. Also don't do the Turmaculus, don't want to lose my petpet. I avoid all the wheels except the Faerie one. I don't really care for the avatars. I also avoid apple bobbing because I also carry dubloons in case the smugglers have somethin' for me. :3

I avoid the apple bobbing daily bc I carry 200 dubloon coins to run to the Smuggler's Cave to see if I can buy something there-so no bobbing until I get that done. I try to remember to go to the Wheel of Excitement usually get the ?, hesitant about the Wheel of Knowledge, since I just used the Seeker's boon of Book Smarts and got all of their Intelligence levels to 700+ (their bars at BD are filled & green!) I really don't want to drop their levels down, and don't know when I'll have enough to throw away 100,000 np a shot for the Wheel of Extravagance. I did manage to get the Wheel of Monotony the first time I tried it, like I got the Bon Appetite! Avatar the first try which I now realize was really dumb luck for me. I have the Kiko Pop, but still like to get a book or wearable clothes item & I like to make Elvin duck. And I do the Wise Old King every day (King Hagan) and if he doesn't tell me I'm dense or if he could give me lower than F-, it's a good day but I don't know if I'll ever get that A+ to get that avatar! LOL

:woot:  :rolleyes_anim:  :shiftyeyes_anim:  :laughingsmiley:

Just out of curiosity, have you ever found anything for sale at the Smuggler's Cave? I've never seen any items there, even though I visit it daily.

Sometimes I'll try the Wheel of Monotony for a few days, but that gets annoying really fast. I do spin the other wheels, I always find it ironic that the Wheel of Mediocrity tends to be more useful than the Wheel of Excitement.

I've stopped visiting both Kings. I'm not even sure if I've got the avatar for the Wise Old King, but, to be honest, I don't really care about avatars that much.

Let's see, I don't do any that I'm either not interested in, for whatever reason (for example, the giant jelly, I don't get pieces that are worth anything and I put my pets in the lodge to feed them), or the ones where I've already gotten an avatar. There's currently only one laptop in our home and my sister uses it all the time and it's just easier for me to use my phone, so I don't do any dailies that can't be done on the phone (such as the wheels). It's easier to say what dailies I do, those would be: Anchor Management, Apple Bobbing, Coltzan's Shrine, Council Chamber, Daily Puzzle, Faerie Crossword, Forgotten Shore, Fruit Machine, Grave Danger, Grumpy Old King, Wise Old King, The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity (almost had it alphabetical, but I wanted to put the kings together), Tombola and Trudy's Surprise.

Hmmm, it often depends on how much time I have as to which of the dailies I do.  I prioritise, I guess, but there are a few that I just never do.  There was a stage where I wasn't doing Apple Bobbing Bart because I'd got the pip with him after having a run of very bad luck and losing items and np with him and then pet health and that was the final straw.  I've literally only started doing that daily again in the last couple of days after not doing it for six months or so. 

I don't do the Wheel of Extravagance, as I'm not that extravagant yet, nor do I do the Wheels of Monotony or Misfortune as I have those avvies.  I don't do the soup kitchen as I have too much money for that.  I don't do Battleground of the Obelisk anymore as I have those avvies.  I don't do scratchcards as I'd rather sell any I happen to come across for guaranteed money rather than the off chance I might get something.

It's interesting to hear that anybody does Guess the Marrow.  I always do it but I've never heard of anybody winning it and I wondered if I was the only one still doing it.  I don't do Count Von Roo now that I have the avvie, and same goes for Hide n Seek.  I don't do Potato Counter very often at all and I can't remember the last time I bothered with the crossword.

I'm very selective about the Pay & Win dailies that I do.  I agree with the person above who said they've never seen anything at Smuggler's Cove and I gave up on that one.  Generally, I only do Garage Sale, Buried Treasure, Coconut Shy, and sometimes the Wishing Well, Dice-A-Roo, and the Faerie Caverns.  I know there are a few others in that section that give you avatars, but they're on my To Do list for the future.  And I do have a share portfolio, although I don't buy stocks every day because I only buy the 15np ones and if there are none available when I go there, I tend to forget to go back and check later.

Hmmm, it often depends on how much time I have as to which of the dailies I do.  I prioritise, I guess, but there are a few that I just never do.  There was a stage where I wasn't doing Apple Bobbing Bart because I'd got the pip with him after having a run of very bad luck and losing items and np with him and then pet health and that was the final straw.  I've literally only started doing that daily again in the last couple of days after not doing it for six months or so. 

I don't do the Wheel of Extravagance, as I'm not that extravagant yet, nor do I do the Wheels of Monotony or Misfortune as I have those avvies.  I don't do the soup kitchen as I have too much money for that.  I don't do Battleground of the Obelisk anymore as I have those avvies.  I don't do scratchcards as I'd rather sell any I happen to come across for guaranteed money rather than the off chance I might get something.

It's interesting to hear that anybody does Guess the Marrow.  I always do it but I've never heard of anybody winning it and I wondered if I was the only one still doing it.  I don't do Count Von Roo now that I have the avvie, and same goes for Hide n Seek.  I don't do Potato Counter very often at all and I can't remember the last time I bothered with the crossword.

I'm very selective about the Pay & Win dailies that I do.  I agree with the person above who said they've never seen anything at Smuggler's Cove and I gave up on that one.  Generally, I only do Garage Sale, Buried Treasure, Coconut Shy, and sometimes the Wishing Well, Dice-A-Roo, and the Faerie Caverns.  I know there are a few others in that section that give you avatars, but they're on my To Do list for the future.  And I do have a share portfolio, although I don't buy stocks every day because I only buy the 15np ones and if there are none available when I go there, I tend to forget to go back and check later.

I do Guess the Marrow every day, and it is possible to win it (I won once).

I've never done the Wheel of Extravagance either, knowing my luck, I'd end up winning nothing. (Although with Trudy's Surprise handing out so many neopoints, perhaps I should just give it a shot.)

I do Guess the Marrow every day, and it is possible to win it (I won once).

I've never done the Wheel of Extravagance either, knowing my luck, I'd end up winning nothing. (Although with Trudy's Surprise handing out so many neopoints, perhaps I should just give it a shot.)

It's reassuring to hear that it is possible to win it!  Do you remember what it was you won, by any chance?  I'm just curious to know what the prizes are like, because I've never seen any discussion or TDN articles on it.

It's reassuring to hear that it is possible to win it!  Do you remember what it was you won, by any chance?  I'm just curious to know what the prizes are like, because I've never seen any discussion or TDN articles on it.

I think I won a Marrow Cream Pie. Here's JellyNeo's guide to Guess the Marrow, which includes prizes. (The prizes aren't really all that interesting though.)

Interesting topic! :D

I actively avoid Barts because of all the usual reasons; the negative outweighs the positive. I'm also somewhat of a cheapskate so I tend to skip dailies that need NP.

If I'm in a hurry, I'd collect my bank interest, zap my pet & petpet & scoot.

I think I won a Marrow Cream Pie. Here's JellyNeo's guide to Guess the Marrow, which includes prizes. (The prizes aren't really all that interesting though.)

Ah! Thank you.  I guess they aren't earth shattering prizes, but they interest me because I've not seen a lot of those items before AND it is proof that there actually are prizes to be won (which I was beginning to doubt.  I thought it was just some giant hoax, lol.)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't do Apple Bobbing or Deserted Tomb because they can injure my pet. I Battledore every day in hopes of codestones, so I don't like needing to heal my pet before I can fight.

• 2 years later...
4 minutes ago, Secretly A Pony said:

The Faerie Caverns. Every time, I've gotten a dead end. I'm bored of it.

Yeah I only ever do that if I've used the Cartography Obelisk boon, and I only choose that when the others are of no use to me.