Vote for Obelisk War! Round 87!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 87th round?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 87th round?

• Awakened
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • The Sway

Well, I thought Order was going to win last time, and it was Seekers. While I had a blast with the 'Mind Blast'-taking down the Jetsam Ace in 1 or 2 rounds was pretty cool, but I felt really bad that the Order didn't win. I would say who I am going with, but maybe this time, I won't so you guys will go for any missing avatars or the team you really like. Happy gaming! :rock:  

No dog in this fight so I'm going with Order. I should have waited to see what everyone else was doing first but, I already chose it. oops  :worried:

My picks for the last 3 or 4 weeks have been bad, very bad. Normally, I side with the most post of who still needs (insert avatar here) avatar, but it looks like the Order has the most votes. As the Awakened was the first avatar, of the Obelisk Skirmishes, that I "got", and the first Obelisk Skirmish team I joined, and it has been awhile since I sided with, I'm going with them, this round. Good luck to all, remember to battle, and have fun! (Yeah, their boons aren't that great, but the Sway can't win every time, can they?)