I need trading tips *I'm a noob to NC trading so bear with me*

Hmm.. It's hard to say where to start. I guess the best idea is to maybe look at some neoboards to see what people have up for trade and/or on their wish lists to see if you have anything to work with. Actually... that being said, making a trade list of items you'd be willing to part with first is a good idea. I use 2 sites for maintaining my wishlists and tradelists. If you want to take a look to get an idea, you can do so here:

http://impress.openneo.net/user/28172-charelan/closet

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/charelan/115493/(wishlist)

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/charelan/115495/(tradelist)

People often want to trade for things you might get free from the mall, like hue brew potions and things like that.

To trade you need gift boxes. You might have some saved from Trudy's surprise. Otherwise you can only get them from buying or trading gift box mystery capsules.

I hope that was helpful!

This isn't so much in regards to trading, but in regards to NC, make sure you play Qasalan Expellibox EVERY single day.  It is rare, but it does give the NC.  I have actually gotten it several times.  There are times TNT/JS gives NC, and when that happens, you can get it on your side accounts too.  Unfortunately you cannot transfer NC from one account to the other, but whatever you buy with it, you CAN transfer between accounts.  That's why, like Charelan said, you want to save up the gift boxes from Trudy's surprise.  Just in case you don't already know, the way to put them into your SDB is via quickstock.  The gift boxes are very valuable.  Saves you from having to buy them.  Also, check the money tree and the second-hand shoppe.  People donate NC items all the time.  I have gotten some.  They may not be what you are looking for, but you could trade up, then trade that item up and so on.  150 NC is not a lot to start with so you have to be creative.  TNT gives goodie bags at Halloween and/or Christmas, Birthday goodie bags etc that you can trade too.  Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

Does TDN have trade mediators?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.