NC Item Giveaway

belacqua64

I have the following NC items sitting in my SDB. If you want an item (or all of them), leave a reply and I'll send it ASAP. 

Dyeworks Hue Brew Potion
Dyeworks Winter Hue Brew Potion
Bone Necklace
Black Satin Bow Tie
Elegant Gold Necklace
Woodland Archer Body Art
Night Music
Pretty Flower Headband
Spotted Print Glasses
Fancy Flower Bow Tie
Sun Beam Makeup
Starry Scarf
Hanging Flower Heart Wreath

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Customization & NC Mall Chat' to 'Contests & Giveaways'.

Edited by belacqua64

Hi!

I'd love to take the spotted print glasses off your hands. I try for those every time I see them on the Money Tree, but I'm never fast enough. >_<

Thanks for doing this! Generosity in others is great for those warm fuzzies. :D

Hi!

I'd love to take the spotted print glasses off your hands. I try for those every time I see them on the Money Tree, but I'm never fast enough. >_<

Thanks for doing this! Generosity in others is great for those warm fuzzies. :D

Sent!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thank you very much! Now let's see which of my pets look prettiest in these :D

Edit:

Lol, my Kacheek looks like such a hipster now, I love it. :laughingsmiley:

medium_preview.png

I would love the Hue Brew potions!!

Sent, enjoy!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you wouldn't mind, I would greatly appreciate the Fancy Flower Bow Tie. This is very nice of you to do this :) 

If you wouldn't mind, I would greatly appreciate the Fancy Flower Bow Tie. This is very nice of you to do this :)

It's super nice of you to do this!

If you don't mind, I'd like the Black Satin Bow Tie.

(If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to send me a message.)

Both sent! :D

I would love the Bone Necklace and/or Starry Scarf if possible!

i have always wanted the Bone Necklace for V00D00 to complete his customization / please and thank you 

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=V00D00

Both sent. I gave the scarf to coley and the necklace to Angelo - hope that's okay with you both! (Also, apologies to the mods for the misplaced topic!)

Could I have the Elegant Gold Necklace? It would be greatly appreciated. c:

If you still have one, could I have either the Pretty Flower Headband (preferably) or the Night Music? Thanks for doing this!

I just want to say thanks again for the glasses, I seriously LOVE how they look on my Kacheek, I couldn't be happier with them :D

Ooh! I would love the night music if it's not taken :D I've always wanted a music for the customization but could never get my hands on one.

if I could please I would like:

Woodland Archer Body Art

and

Sun Beam Makeup

thank you much :)

Hi could i have the Hanging Flower Heart Wreath?

Thank You very much  :laughingsmiley: 

Could I have the Elegant Gold Necklace? It would be greatly appreciated. c:

I'd love the sun beam make up!

If you still have one, could I have either the Pretty Flower Headband (preferably) or the Night Music? Thanks for doing this!

Ooh! I would love the night music if it's not taken :D I've always wanted a music for the customization but could never get my hands on one.

All sent. Where more than one request for an item was made, I tried to split them up as fairly as possible. I hope everyone enjoys their items!

I still have a Night Music and a Pretty Flower Headband to give away. :)

Thank you so much! I just logged back on and received your gift :)
Thank you once again!

Thank you so much!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Even though I never participated in your giveaway, this is very kind of you to do. Please let us know when your giveaway is done by clicking on the little report button on your main post and one of our mods can lock it for you so no more requests come in. :)