When should I graduate to the ninja training school?

kitkatlw

I've been working on training my battledome pet, which is currently at level 50. At a certain point, the mystery island training school requires so many codestones that can add up to be more than the red codestones. At what point would it be cheaper to train to level 250, instead of buying a ton of normal codestones? Should I just stay at the mystery island school for as long as possible?

I think once I got to 7 codestones, I trained the level until I could go to the ninja school.  However, right now the brown codestones are much cheaper than usual. Also, during this slow-down on the site, the ninja school has been affected and has some problems and glitches.

I don't recall exactly when I switched (maybe 6 codestones???), but from a purely statistical neopoints viewpoint (using JellyNeo's prices), it is as follows:

The average price of a normal (brown) codestone is 4880NP

The average price of a red codestone is ~21730NP

This means reds cost on average 4.45 times more than normals, so you should switch as your pet begins needing 5 codestones per course (i.e. Level 100)

Also of note:

• The time per training at level 100 is 8 hours while the time at 250 is only 4 hours, so you'll cut the time in half if you're willing to take the time required getting to 250
  • As you level up, you gain access to more faerie abilities (particularly Warlock's Rage at 200 which prevents the opponent from using weapons that round)
  • Assuming non-premium---If you can beat him, Koi warrior is a great battledome challenger for getting lots of codestones - save up the red ones you get for now and use all the normal ones for training --- You'll get there pretty easily without having to spend too much NP

I don't recall exactly when I switched (maybe 6 codestones???), but from a purely statistical neopoints viewpoint (using JellyNeo's prices), it is as follows:

The average price of a normal (brown) codestone is 4880NP

The average price of a red codestone is ~21730NP

This means reds cost on average 4.45 times more than normals, so you should switch as your pet begins needing 5 codestones per course (i.e. Level 100)

Also of note:

• The time per training at level 100 is 8 hours while the time at 250 is only 4 hours, so you'll cut the time in half if you're willing to take the time required getting to 250
  • As you level up, you gain access to more faerie abilities (particularly Warlock's Rage at 200 which prevents the opponent from using weapons that round)
  • Assuming non-premium---If you can beat him, Koi warrior is a great battledome challenger for getting lots of codestones - save up the red ones you get for now and use all the normal ones for training --- You'll get there pretty easily without having to spend too much NP

Thanks! That's really helpful  :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Can you train your pet in the other attributes without training level? It costs less to train other areas if your level remains low so I'm wondering if that's an option. Right now, I'm sorry I trained my pet to Level 71 because now it costs 3 codestones per course and I'm seriously considering gambling with Count Von Roo to lower it a bit lol. Of course, with my luck, I'll win far more than I lose to the Count  :mellow:

Can you train your pet in the other attributes without training level? It costs less to train other areas if your level remains low so I'm wondering if that's an option. Right now, I'm sorry I trained my pet to Level 71 because now it costs 3 codestones per course and I'm seriously considering gambling with Count Von Roo to lower it a bit lol. Of course, with my luck, I'll win far more than I lose to the Count  :mellow:

You can only train the other stats to 2 times your current level (with the exception of HP - it can go to x3) at this point you have to train your level back up to at least half of any stat before you can train a stat.