Altador Cup Weapons!

The 2016 Altador Cup Prize Shop and Staff Tournament bring some new weapons onto the Battledome scene: Yooyu Knuckle Dusters and Claw Gloves!

gif_acy18_knu_duster.gif gif_acy18_glovclaw.gif

I really did never realize how pointy Yooyus are...

Please Contact Us if you have more information about either of these weapons.

I thought that the Claw Gloves are not wearable or able to be equipped? Have you seen the thread: Altador Cup Prize Shop Open ? Can you verify if the Claw Gloves can be equipped? Do go and read Sheepit's delightful story about the Claw Glove, if you haven't already, and it includes jellysundae's take on the pink yooyu cactus prize as well! ;)

I thought that the Claw Gloves are not wearable or able to be equipped? Have you seen the thread: Altador Cup Prize Shop Open ? Can you verify if the Claw Gloves can be equipped? Do go and read Sheepit's delightful story about the Claw Glove, if you haven't already, and it includes jellysundae's take on the pink yooyu cactus prize as well! ;)

Hmmm... I guess it is a battledome item! I will have to fix my story then. :P

I still think Claw Gloves are a little messed up... Some people are saying the dark icons show up but don't do damage.

Wait, so we CAN equip the Claw Gloves? My Krawk could be Wolverine? That would be awesome!-Still loved your story but I am getting happy about this possibility! :rambo:

Don't worry, Sheepit, I didn't use all of my 21000 points and still have enough to get it if I want too! And now I probably will !  :woot:

I thought the knuckle dusters were adorable but I didn't know WHAT the heck they were.  Now that I know they are a BD item, I will definitely be getting them!  :medieval:

The Knuckle Dusters remind me of Brass Knuckles. You'd see 'em in like, movies with gangs or mafia themes. I can imagine a tagline like... 'Whether you've forgotten your Tommy gun, or you just want to get up close and personal for a good ol' fashioned beatdown!' lol

I believe they've even appeared on The Simpsons in a couple episodes. LOL

I wonder if the armor is equippable as well as wearable like the AC shields a few years back? Seems the site is down right now. But that would be neat, armor to fit the shields. XD

I wonder if the armor is equippable as well as wearable like the AC shields a few years back? Seems the site is down right now. But that would be neat, armor to fit the shields. XD

I had the same suspicion, so I bought one of the armours and tried to equip it. It didn't work. I wouldn't be surprised if TNT changed that later, though. They have a history of forgetting to enable some features of prizes, like the Collectable Coin from last year's Cup.

If someone discovers they are actually weapons and are equippable, please let us know!

Ooooh, new toys! I equipped the Knuckle Dusters for giggles and swung against Donny on a Lens Flare to see what sort of base I was looking at... 7 Physical 7 Light. Fairly shiny :)

As you swing your Yooyu Knuckle Duster at Donny it scrunches up its face in an angry snarl and smashes them with a golden starburst!