Trudy's Surprise - Changes On The Way

Scoobert_Doo

• 3 weeks later...

So is Trudy's Surprise not giving 100K at the end of the cycle? Because my cycle just reset, I didn't get 100K, and I've been spinning daily. 

I have seen topics/posts on the "Help" Neoboards, where some have said they have received the 100K on the 25th day, of Trudy's Surprise. As the change was made around 1 July, those who have been spinning daily, and not had any glitches, are starting to reach their 25 day cycles. Personally, I have not completed a 25 day cycle, since the change. As Trudy's now resets at midnight NST, I did miss a day and had to start over. I am in the day 10 to day 25 range, as I have been getting 18.5 to 19K NP, now. Is it possible you missed a day?

I have seen topics/posts on the "Help" Neoboards, where some have said they have received the 100K on the 25th day, of Trudy's Surprise. As the change was made around 1 July, those who have been spinning daily, and not had any glitches, are starting to reach their 25 day cycles. Personally, I have not completed a 25 day cycle, since the change. As Trudy's now resets at midnight NST, I did miss a day and had to start over. I am in the day 10 to day 25 range, as I have been getting 18.5 to 19K NP, now. Is it possible you missed a day?

I had glitches for almost a week once they made the change, and wasn't able to spin on those days thus disrupting my cycle and resting back to day 1, but since I've been able to I have been spinning daily. It's so bizarre. At that time when the glitches were happening some people had no problem, and now some people were still able to get the 100 K. 

• 1 month later...

This is a very unscientific observation, but has anyone else noticed having more of the 18,500 payout days than before? I used to get mostly 19,000, but now it's usually 18,500. It could just be a coincidence or the law of averages. I'm curious to know if I'm the only one.  :eh: 

This is a very unscientific observation, but has anyone else noticed having more of the 18,500 payout days than before? I used to get mostly 19,000, but now it's usually 18,500. It could just be a coincidence or the law of averages. I'm curious to know if I'm the only one.  :eh:

Yup, I'm getting the "rotten luck bonus" several times a week these days. (I mean, actually getting 4 different symbols, not just the message that I've gotten it, which is still stuck up there - permanently, it seems.) I'd been wondering if it was just me; good to know others have noticed this weird trend too.

Yup, I'm getting the "rotten luck bonus" several times a week these days. (I mean, actually getting 4 different symbols, not just the message that I've gotten it, which is still stuck up there - permanently, it seems.) I'd been wondering if it was just me; good to know others have noticed this weird trend too.

As you said, the "Rotten Luck" pop-up is there whatever the resulting spin, even when some match. Either they haven't figured out a way to fix it or they haven't tried. During this latest cycle, I think it may have paid me the actual "Rotten Luck" extra bonus (21,000 I think) one or two of the times there were no matches. Usually it's just the 18,500 when none match. Attached see the rather funny result of not fixing the "Rotten Luck" pop-up wording: :rolleyes_anim: :laughingsmiley:

Neopets_Trudy_s_Surprise100_KLuck.jpg

• 1 month later...

I think they may have finally fixed Trudy's Surprise. I didn't see the "Rotten Luck" message today. However, I believe it has been reset back to Day 1 as a result. I was on Day 6 yesterday and got 10,500 (no matches). Today, I had 3 match but only 2,500. What did anyone else get today?

I think they may have finally fixed Trudy's Surprise. I didn't see the "Rotten Luck" message today. However, I believe it has been reset back to Day 1 as a result. I was on Day 6 yesterday and got 10,500 (no matches). Today, I had 3 match but only 2,500. What did anyone else get today?

I don't know what they did, but I had a similar experience. Although I noticed the message has been gone for a few days, today mine seemed to have reset as well. I did get the actual rotten luck bonus today: 4,000 NP, but yesterday I had 18,500 (also no matches).

(I'd been wondering if it was just me, and if I was misremembering actually doing Trudy's Surprise at all yesterday.)