Newbie Reseller: Hidden Tower

jally_muse

Hey y'all

I got one of those 10% off the hidden tower discounts. I don't really want anything from there so I figured I would buy something and resell it. The only problem is, I stink at the whole reselling thing. 

So what should I buy and resell?

(I can scrounge up enough money to buy anything in the tower)

Thanks in advance for the advice,

Silly

If you are looking to earn avatars, the Grimoire books are a good choice.

Although I do believe the Grimoire books are not tradeable/sellable. But you can get avatars from them. Avatars too rich for my blood. lol

I've never actually bought/sold from the HT before, well... there was one time, Took a 100k loss because I thought an item, was a new weapon, and only afterward did I find out it was a pet-limited wearable, So I lost 100k, but learned a valuable lesson. Silly me, I thought it was like Fyoras Looking Glass, which used to stock in the HT, but for only a very SHORT amount of time before TNT retired it.

Should've known better with MY luck. ;)

Definitely check out an item before buying it, make sure it's the item type you think it is. ;) Fansites like TDN and JN exist for these purposes among many others.  XD

Most of the hidden tower items are not very profitable if you are looking to resell.  I too received the 10% discount RE.  Unfortunately it cannot be combined with HT discount day :sad01_anim: .  That would be pretty sweet.  Then it might actually be profitable to buy something to resell.  Like others have mentioned, if you are an avatar collector, there are the grimoires, the faerie queen doll, and you also get an avatar just for purchasing something from the HT.   As Aquamentis said, make sure you are sure of what you are buying.  I am sure we have all made the mistake at least once in our neocareers.  I thought I was buying a petpetpet and it was actually a toy.  LOL.  I should have known by the price.  Lesson learned.  Happy shopping.

The good thing about the discount is it doesn't expire from your account until after you've redeemed it so  you can wait and see if there's something there you like.

Before you buy something check out the market price for it and see what you could get for it. Additionally if you battle, the Ghostkerbomb is an awesome weapon and I paid full price for mine and I don't regret it at all. That little bomb has saved my skin and helps me be able to 1-hit several opponents.

When I got that RE I made a nice profit of 100k on one of the PBs. I sold it for a smidge under what someone would pay on the discount day and it went in a flash leaving me with the NPs. Look at what the PBs are going for on the TP and what you'd be able to buy it for and compare the difference until you see which PB gets you most profit.