AC XI - Staff Tournament - Who's Your Dream Team?

Today, 3 June 2016, you can start picking your team for AC XI's Staff Tournament. So, who ya gonna choose?!

Reminder, for those who do not have it, there is the opportunity to get the Altador Cup Staff Tournament avatar. (Last year was my first year playing the AC, and I was able to get it, so it "should" still be available).

I just got the avatar and can confirm it's still available :) 

I'm assuming who wins is completely random? There are no actual stats to help you choose, so I just picked some. My team is made up of DJ Skellington, Cherry Blossom, Country Queen, Dark Lord, and Ehlo Froyo. 

Good luck everyone!

The only stats you can use to help you choose are from last year. I kind of stuck with my regular picks and added one of the new members this year to my roster. Hopefully things work out good for me this time around. :)

So, we have until Friday the 10th to choose? Is that right? I hope so. I have a screenshot of my staff-team from last year saved so I'd have a better idea who to pick this year. Would just so happen I'm out of town until Sunday or Monday so I can't access that screenshot until then! Blah! LOL XD

I'm not familiar with any of them so I just picked random people. :p

So, we have until Friday the 10th to choose? Is that right? I hope so. I have a screenshot of my staff-team from last year saved so I'd have a better idea who to pick this year. Would just so happen I'm out of town until Sunday or Monday so I can't access that screenshot until then! Blah! LOL XD

I think the results are displayed on Friday.

So DJ Skellington def still works for TNT then...? He was one of the people said to have been laid off during the AC last year, wasn't he. Just as we were picking our staff teams Breik and Droplet got the boot, and I saw talk that he had too.

Ok, my first round for the AC Staff Tournament picks are: Forwards- Haunted Woods & Moltara

Defenders- Shenkuu & Lost Desert

Goalie- Darigan Citadel

When we get the results, I will post what points these players made on my "Team" so if we need to switch a player out, we'll figure out who the high scorers are.  :rambo:

As always, Happy Gaming everybody! :rock:

6283 this week. I'd love to hear individual scores from everyone... here's mine!

DJ Skellington 1200
Cherry Blossom 1083

Kikocat 1130

Country Queen 1570

Ehlo Froyo 1300

I'm definitely keeping Country Queen and Ehlo Froyo, curious about the other positions :) 

Senor Malo 1315
DJ Skellington 1200
Max Mutant 1320
Kikocat 1130
Binary Supagoo 1555

I am changing Kikocat for Country Queen but keeping the rest.

6283 this week. I'd love to hear individual scores from everyone... here's mine!

DJ Skellington 1200

Cherry Blossom 1083

Kikocat 1130

Country Queen 1570

Ehlo Froyo 1300

I'm definitely keeping Country Queen and Ehlo Froyo, curious about the other positions  :)

*.*  I love that you wanted everybody to post their choices!  I appreciate it for team-structure decisions.

Cherry Blossom 1083

Senormalo 1315

Axe Bond 990

Max Mutant 1320

Ehlo Froyo 1300

Weekly total: 6008

Definitely considering dropping Axe (:C) at this point, maybe revisit her later if I see posted improvement.  Hard to make these decisions, though!

My all-girl team didn't do too badly.

Agog - 1460

DJ Sally - 521

Stroopwafel - 810

Kikocat - 1130

Ehlo Froyo - 1300

Swapped DJ Sally for Senormalo, and Stroopwafel for Country Queen :rock:

No longer an all-girl team :( but a strong team, with slight diversity ;)

Think I'm also going to swap Kikocat for the Clash...

Oh man, stroopwafel, you let me down!

My team:-

Agog - 1460

DJ Skellington - 1200

Kikocat - 1120

stroopwafel - 880

Ehlo Froyo - 1300

Overall total - 5900

Definitely switching out the sweet Dutch caramel cookie, Country Queen's taking her place. Think I'll keep the rest as is. :yes:

No,scrap that, I'm switching DJ Skellington for senormalo

I had:                                                              one of my sister's had:

Senormalo (Moltara)  1315                             Lawyerbot (BV)           982

DJ Skellington (HW)    1200                            DJ Sally  (KI)               521

Axe Bond (SHK)            990                            Max Mutant (KL)        1320

Kikocat (LD)                 1130                           Country Queen (FL)   1570

Binary Supagoo (DC)  1555                            Ehlo Froyo (MQ)         1300

total points for Round 1:  6190                        her total points for Round 1: 5693  

I will drop DJ Skellington for MI's Agog in the Forward position and drop Axe Bond for FL's Country Queen AND drop Kikocat for KL's Max Mutant! Good Luck everyone!  :rock:

For my team's scores:

Forwards

Senormalo - 1315

DJ Skellington - 1200

Defenders

Kiko Cat - 1130

Country Queen - 1570

Goalie

Ehlo Froyo - 1300

Total points for Round 1: 6515

...For my NEW team...

Forwards