Faerieland Support Thread - Altador Cup XI (2016)

Here you can talk with other people from your team and get support when needed for Faerieland!

Good Luck Faerieland!

Let's do our best and shoot for gold!

Lets Go Faeries!! :D :happydance:

My pets are a little late to the party this year and have not been customized in their AC gear, but they will be all decked out by the time the AC actually starts on the 1st. :)

Once again I'm going for All Star this year, so we'll see how close I come to accomplishing that. :)

Lets Go Faeries!! :D :happydance:

My pets are a little late to the party this year and have not been customized in their AC gear, but they will be all decked out by the time the AC actually starts on the 1st. :)

Once again I'm going for All Star this year, so we'll see how close I come to accomplishing that. :)

I'm going for All Star as well! I hope to deck my pets out soon, my Acara kinda is already Altador-ish, wondering if I should put some Faerieland things on her.

So I read that you had to have 11000+ games of Slushie Slinger to get around that goal (one of the ways to beat it. Is that mean 11000+ time of game-play, like I play, die, send score, does that count as one game?

OH MY GOSH!!! WE SWEPT KIKO LAKE!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

I was expecting them to sweep us, such a welcomed surprise to wake up to this morning! :D <3

Good job Faeries! :D

Let's game our behinds off and show them the magic we hold! Time to blow them behind and not be a low tier team. We are doing spectacular so far! :happydance:

I unfortunately didn't get a chance to play much tomorrow. I wasn't feeling too good in the evening, darn migraines. Plus we were busy outside tidying up our yard and took my daughters for pony rides at our friend's barn. :D

I still cannot believe we managed 2 sweeps this round. Way to go Faeries!! :D :happydance:

This is our year, lets show them how we can soar to new heights! :D

We are still holding strong! Lets see if we can sweep Kreludor or at least take a game or two from them. That would be terrific for us. :)

Well, we took Shootout Showdown from them, which at least prevented a sweep! SoS seems to be our wheelhouse this year. (Which is good, it's my best game haha!) Play strong today Faeries, we have a chance at redemption with Shenkuu which could propel us into a solid spot in the bracket! 

I am attempting to game my behind off today so we can at least steal another game from Shenkuu then just SOSD, but children are being a hindrance lol. I made it to rank 7 last night before be and am about halfway towards rank 8, so slowly getting to my goal of all star this year.

EDIT: Slow day on our thread lol!

We definitely redeemed ourselves against Shenkuu! Good job everyone! Let's keep up the good work and keep fighting to the end. We've got this Faeries! We'll show them how it's done! Our time to shine is here and we are glowing. :D <3

Edited by Mouseykins

Hi fellow Faerieland-ers! We're doing awesome so far! Still at the top of our bracket with 5 hours to go! We're definitely going to have a good year. I've been winning most of my YYB games (first time ever!!!!) and I'm hitting SOSD hard. Way to go everyone! Let's keep it up and show them who we really are!

Sara you totally got my reference on the Lost Desert thread LOL! <3 :D

I've had 0 time to play since I went to bed at like 3am to get up early for a Chiropractor's appointment and grocery shopping afterwards. My kids are in bed early *knocks on wood* so hopefully it will be a quiet night. *knocks on wood again* To be first place in our bracket we must be kicking up some serious dust against the Mummies!

Let's go Faerieland time to bring a trophy home! :D :happydance:

Yes this is our first bracket win!! :D

We're usually towards the end of the bracket, sometimes in the middle, but never at the top spot. We totally have arrived and are going to show Neopia we are a force to be reckoned with. :)

EDIT: Oh My Gosh! I just about fell off my chair this morning when I seen the standings. Faerieland was sitting at second place overall!! I think we can now consider ourselves a top tier team this year. Lets keep up the fantastic work and keep fighting hard!! :D :happydance:

I did take a screenshot and I can upload it if anyone wants me to. :D

Edited by Mouseykins

Yes this is our first bracket win!! :D

We're usually towards the end of the bracket, sometimes in the middle, but never at the top spot. We totally have arrived and are going to show Neopia we are a force to be reckoned with. :)

EDIT: Oh My Gosh! I just about fell off my chair this morning when I seen the standings. Faerieland was sitting at second place overall!! I think we can now consider ourselves a top tier team this year. Lets keep up the fantastic work and keep fighting hard!! :D :happydance:

I did take a screenshot and I can upload it if anyone wants me to. :D

Definitely upload it! We're down to 4th place but, come on, 4TH PLACE!!! That's so awesome. We're ranked higher than KL.