I'm new 'round these parts

zulia

Hey guys, Zulia here. I returned to Neopets a month ago after a few years of hiatus. I missed the JS transition, and several site changes. Now I'm back and more serious than ever about improving my account. I collect weird and gross foods/items, avatars, trophies, and neopoints by way of the stock market and food club betting. I just fought in my first Obelisk battle with the Brutes (yay! they won) and got interested in battledome for the first time ever. I love TDN because they have the best resources for Neo users. I rely on TDN to help me collect avatars, get great scores on games, do my dailies, figure out how battledome works, and know whats going on in Neopia.

Hello :) 

New here as well... my first post! I've been registered for a while, and decided it's probably time to come out of the shadows. I've been on and off Neo for years. Typically take little breathers when RL things get hectic. I'm all about account improvement now as well, more specifically avatars at the moment. 

Hi and welcome! There are several of us users who took a long break and are coming back so you're not alone there. TDN is a great resource and the community is pretty awesome. Everyone is really nice! 

Welcome forum-newbies to the forums! ^_^ Glad to have you here! :D Pull up a strait-jacket and buckle in for what will HOPEFULLY be a fun stay.

*chuckles* I love a good padded-cell. ;)
It's nice to meet ya! I'm one of the BP staffers here. The BD is one of my favorite parts of Neopets. If you've any questions about the BD. Feel free to ask them at the battledome forum. :).

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/forum/72-battledome-battlepedia-chat/

Here is a link to the TDN Battlepedia. We have 1p profiles (Including prizes, their weapons and how to acquire them as challengers), info on weapons of all sorts, articles and even battle set suggestions in said articles.
http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com

We have a LOT of friendly and informative members here too! So I hope your stay is a fun one! :D

I hope you all have a blast here! :D Now where did I put my dynamite plunger.....? Um.. never mind, I was sitting on it. lol No it wasn't connected. *PHEW* Though it would've given me a speedy exit. ;) lol

Welcome zulia! I am glad I came over to your post bc I now know I have some fellow Texans on TDN  :rambo: . Cool. I just think it's great to meet so many ppl from everywhere and get to see other perspectives but still find some home buddies too. Anyway, glad you like BD, TDN has got these great resources that Aquamentis12 nicely put links for, which proves how helpful everyone here is.  :woot:  I am glad that more ppl are coming out of the shadows, we must have great cookies here :rolleyes_anim: . Looking forward to seeing more posts and hope you find everything you need to enjoy NP more. Well, gotta skeedaddle, I'm supposed to be home sick from school but I think my mom is figuring out that I am just sick OF school  :shiftyeyes_anim: . Happy Gaming everyone!  :rock:

Welcome! I've been here (and on Neopets) for a while. I collect Fyora stuff for my gallery, plushies, and a few other things.

*passes around chocolate chip cookies*