Day 9 - Bumble Beams

Mouseykins

c-799.png

Game Guide | Daily Dare 2016 Coverage

AAA scored: 750 points

Abigail scored: 50 points

Share tips, strategies and how-to's here!

Day 9 

i'm starting to regret not trying harder for AAA's ice cream machine score .. i broke my own run just cuz im lazy T_T

Anyway, i looove bumble beams :D

AAA : 750

Me : 962

it just needs some patience and a bit of balance.

I LOVE Bumble Beams. 

Idk about other people, but there's a rhythm to the way the petpets fall down, and sometimes, if you hit the L or R key past enough, the steep angle will help the thing fall in the middle of the basket and get the bonus points. 

I can't open the Daily Dare page! I get the message 

"Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/html/neopets/common/content/games/DD/Y18/User.php on line 409"

and

"Warning: require_once(/home/neopets/public_html/common/pushdown/index.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/var/www/html/neopets/public_html/games/aaa/2016/pushdowns/daily_dare_new.inc on line 4"

Does anyone else have the same problem?

What can I do?

"Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/html/neopets/common/content/games/DD/Y18/User.php on line 409"

and

"Warning: require_once(/home/neopets/public_html/common/pushdown/index.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/var/www/html/neopets/public_html/games/aaa/2016/pushdowns/daily_dare_new.inc on line 4"

What can I do?

That Happened to me too, I have the score... but I do not know if I should send it...

and

What can I do?

That Happened to me too, I have the score... but I do not know if I should send it...

Based on what I've seen on the boards a number of users are having this problem.  You can go directly to today's game (Bumble Beams) and accept the challenge directly from the game's homepage if you want.  On the right hand side you should see both AAA and Abigail, just click the button below who you want to challenge and that box will switch and show you only the score you need to beat.  

I just did this myself and I'm still unable to claim my prizes so at this point it's unclear if it's worth doing this or not.  I like the game so I'm not worried about needing to get the score again - it's going to be a personal call from user to user though!

Based on what I've seen on the boards a number of users are having this problem.  You can go directly to today's game (Bumble Beams) and accept the challenge directly from the game's homepage if you want.  On the right hand side you should see both AAA and Abigail, just click the button below who you want to challenge and that box will switch and show you only the score you need to beat.  

I just did this myself and I'm still unable to claim my prizes so at this point it's unclear if it's worth doing this or not.  I like the game so I'm not worried about needing to get the score again - it's going to be a personal call from user to user though!

That is how I usually challenge AAA. I'll give it few hours to see what happens... probably people are complaining about it, and TNT will be on it. If it doesn't change... I suppose I will try that... the worst case scenario... I do not complete the day... but if I do not do it... I wouldn't complete the day anyway... so... it seems like a risk worth taking.

Mine worked pretty well!

I got 995 in just a few tries, my tips are that you try to get as many 2x multipliers as you can and in the rounds with the wooden beams you can pretty much control the level. If the petpet falls on the right side of the wooden beam hold your arrow key left and if it lands on the right side of the beam hold it left, it holds the beam complete steady without moving and you can drop the petpet when you please :D

This one was easy for me because I actually play it a lot. The levels with the wooden platforms are really easy to get multipliers because you can control them like everyone else said! Ehhh it made up for the ice cream factory challenge which took me over an hour!

Plus the Millipod skirt looks much better on my hissi than the ice cream skirt  :thumbsup: