Day 6 - Spacerocked!

hrtbrk

Day 6

AAA : 5000

Me : 10755

since they changed it for the avatar , this game has become incredibly easy and not fun at all ... i used to love bouncing those rocks around ...

there are not much tips except don't overshoot .. and use the B for booster grundos .. its pretty straight forward.

the background prize is amazzzing

For me, one more day of headache with the game. I had to read the guide... still... I do not manage to complete the first level...

the new game format is awful ... thats why i dont let the rock hit the ground at all .. cuz there arent many powerups any more like the pile of dirt ... i just use the booster grundo once in lvl 1 ... and once in lvl 2 ... that should be enough to reach the spaceship .... its ok if u overshoot once or twice ... u get more points for trying again ...

If you're lucky, you don't even need the Grundo's to reach the space ship and get enough points. Just wait until the slingshot is at his greenest and shoot with a good angle.

the new game format is awful ... thats why i dont let the rock hit the ground at all .. cuz there arent many powerups any more like the pile of dirt ... i just use the booster grundo once in lvl 1 ... and once in lvl 2 ... that should be enough to reach the spaceship .... its ok if u overshoot once or twice ... u get more points for trying again ...

I finally beat AAA (once), but I decided not to send the score and keep trying to see if I can get the avatar too, but no such luck yet, I'll keep trying, if I see the day is ending and I did not get it, I'll just beat AAA and get over with it. But I'm restarting the first level all the time... my luck is awful.

I actually beat AAA on this game. I'm very happy ^_^

I had to read the guide, since I never played this game before.

This game was by far the easiest I've ever played...... I mean SUPER EASY, I wasn't expecting that, never played this before and got it on the first try O.o

I suppose it's a good thing I accidentally got myself out of the running for the Gold trophy (wanted Abigail's book on the first day, didn't realize that meant no gold trophy); the necklace is not terrible (can't think of when I'd wear it) but holy crow that "lamp" is hideous. O_O

I challenged Abby again and got 1500 points on the first try.  I like that Abby's scores are low enough that I can get them pretty quickly.

I'm going for a bronze trophy this year and just beating Abby every day to keep it simple.  I might change my mind on a day with a really cool AAA prize, but I got a bronze trophy for Daily Dare a few years ago and I like the look of it better than the silver one I got.

I thought this game was pretty easy, I just challenged AAA since I saw that I had already beaten his score before. I just aimed 1 or 2 notches less than as high as it would go, and waited for the sling to turn green.

Also, I agree that the background is beautiful!!! The slingshot lamp is quite hideous though  :sick02: it's in the SW for 200np while the necklace is 11k already!!! I can't decide if I want to buy one or not  o_O

Glad today was Spacerocked! Complete Levels 1 & 2 and you pretty much got AAA beat. What's even neater is, a couple of TDNers were able to get the Spacerocked! avatar! Only tips I have is you get three Grundos per level, so use 'em, if you need 'em! Meaning, if it takes the three Grundos to the end of level 1 and you hit the spaceship/don't over shoot, no worries. You will get three Grundos for level 2. Same goes for level 3. If you use all three on level 1 and overshoot, well, you'll have to restart the game. But it doesn't really take a long time, per level.