Missing Inventory

zorna

I logged in to my account today and all of my inventory is missing, everything in my safety deposit box is gone and every thing in my closet is gone as well. I even have a pin on all my things, and when

I did my dailies nothing showed up in my inventory. Has anyone else had this problem  and what can I do about it.

Thanks

I logged in to my account today and all of my inventory is missing, everything in my safety deposit box is gone and every thing in my closet is gone as well. I even have a pin on all my things, and when

I did my dailies nothing showed up in my inventory. Has anyone else had this problem  and what can I do about it.

Thanks

yes, it happened to me today too.  Eventually after refreshing a bit, it reappeared.

It happened to me yesterday as well.  Refreshing didn't help.  Logging out and back in didn't help.  

Buying things worked but I couldn't train because I couldn't actually pay my codestones since I had no inventory.

It fixed itself in about an hour, though, and has been normal today.

That happened to me as well yesterday, I logged out of Neo for 1/2 hr and when I lgged back in, everything was back.  I hope your inventory is back for you. 

I logged in today and everything was back. Boy was I ever happy :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.