Welcome To April!

hrtbrk

TDN welcomes you to the month of April!

welcometo-april.jpg

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customization | NeoAvatars | Forums | Festival of Neggs

This month, we have these events:

• April Fool's Day on April 1st
  • Shoyru Day on April 2nd
  • Grey Day on April 14th
  • Krawk Day on April 16th
  • Lutari Day on April 19th
  • Kougra Day on April 22nd
  • The Cybunny Carnival on April 27th

boo_practical_jokes.gifpetpet_frowny.gifplu_lutari_yellow.gif

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers

I have to Agree!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So, like, does the net worth calculator ever end?  People have claimed they've been grouped but others have said the code is for an unending script (or something similar).

Also - do Lutaris actually have a chance of being released on Lutari day?  -drool-

That priceless seal is really neat. Even with all the frustrations of Jumpstart, it made me think they do appreciate us because they didn't even have to give us anything.

Also, my birthday is in April, it is the 19th, Lutari day, but I don't have a Lutari, haha.

That priceless seal is really neat. Even with all the frustrations of Jumpstart, it made me think they do appreciate us because they didn't even have to give us anything.

Also, my birthday is in April, it is the 19th, Lutari day, but I don't have a Lutari, haha.

Good! Someone mentioned the seal. I'm pretty sure the net Worth thing was the April Fool's Joke, and when I clicked on it today I got the Priceless Seal. I just wanted to make sure others knew about it, since I didn't see a news posted talking about the Net Worth calculator.

gif_priceless_seal.gif

I hadn't realised there was a prize and thought I'd missed it, but if you go to the calculator page, the seal is still being given out! :D

Also, who made the banner artwork (the 'April with thedailyneopets' one in the first post)? Just curious because I really like it and wanted to say 'nice job' to the artist. :)

Edited by belacqua64